Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GF Newbies & Oldbies..I'm Asking SO Nicely. (Page 13)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Gr8 idea!!!! I am DRACULA !!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PJ....sorry....ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

I am Pallavi...usually referred to as Pallo!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

A heart welcome to all newbies....Welcome and keep spamming!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshrmgdg_2010

varshr Senior Member
varshr
varshr

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hi everyone...myself varsh from india....i love gurti more than maneet and m here for gurti gossipsTongue...i love watching my good looking couple in ghsp..earlier my fren n me used to think that we are the biggest maneet/gurti fan..Confused.but when i started visiting the forum regularly, i found  we were sooooooooooo wrongCry...u guys are at parClap..my days strt and end with this forum and surfing net for me nowadays is only visiting GF...Smile..
 @ WhiteFantasy: thanks u notice the newbies cum silent readers and came with such a pleasing post...u really make me feel a part of ghsp family today ...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lina.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hi, I am Kiran ,16, from Canada. I am a group-bie. I love this forum and moreover, I lvoe the ppl over here. I posted few topics earlier and i got a fantastic reply from everyone. Once again nice to meet everyone. Hope to amke lots of frnds here.

.Lina.

yadanu Goldie
yadanu
yadanu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

hi Anuradha
i am from india, bangalore , iam 25 years old, and my favourite color is black. i registered long back, i was silent leader
from last month i used to post comments
i love maneet soo much

.Lina.

Bublish Groupbie
Bublish
Bublish

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Originally posted by Bublish

Wow that was nice .. My name is farah and a i m a hgggggggggggggggggggge fan of Maneet
wasa i m not newbie but a silent reader ..
Nice to meet u Smile

Welcome farah. Hug
But u didn't answer my questions. Cry

i m farah from Pakistan ... hve done computer engineering .. 
yaar i m a biggggggggggggggggggggg fan of Maneet  ... they are just too good and both are fantastic actors.Always left me speechless with their sizzling chemistry Embarrassed

Edited by Bublish - 28 December 2010 at 10:56am

.Lina.

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hey,I'm BOBBY.I'm a die-heart Maaneet fan.Luv & adore  GC & DD from the inner core of my heart.Watching GHSP from day 1 & now I'm literally addicted to the show & obssessed with Maan & Geet & their hot sizzling & mind blowing chemistry.GSHP rocksssssssssssssssssssssssss!! MAANEET rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! GF rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!                                                                                                                                                           

Edited by bobby13rocks - 28 December 2010 at 11:27am

.Lina.

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hello, yup its me again. Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. It's great getting to know you! I'm sorry that I'm not able to fully join in on discussions. I'm actually a med student so my day is usually very hectic. Which is WHY I NEED AN ESCAPE HAVEN! lol but i promise to be more interactive with all of you- Can't wait to get to know you all!

Anyways yessss I love Gurti.. I actually got hooked on this serial because of my friends who were in love with Maaneet, and this drama because of the storyline. One day they showed me MSK.. the scene when Geet tells Maan that she's pregnant and he goes looking for her to bring her back. Yeah I know i started soooooo way in the middle- But anyway I FELL IN LOVE WITH MSK OF COURSE. SOO i watched the entire serial on youtube and then became a die hard fan of DD. There- That's my story

hahah but omgggg both actors are amazing and I just love the character MSK.. hayeeee Wink
\

EDIT: Wohoo! I'm not a groupbie anymore Wink Seniorrrrrrrityyyyyy!!!! LOLLOL

Edited by xsaher786x - 29 December 2010 at 2:37pm

.Lina.

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Well guys I'm not new here. I've been active on this forum since May.
I'm Mamta better known as misty85 on the forum.

.Lina.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index