.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I gotta go. I'll b bak within an hour. And Liz, stop spamming my ff. 😑
*~*Kamala*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww thats so sweet of you!:D
1.My name is Kamala
2. Im born in India but live in US. Proud to be an Indian:D!! Oh n im 17 in 11th grade:)
3. Uhmm I had just recently gotten all the indian channels during summer vacation..before only had zee and sony. But once i came across Geet show...at first i didn think of it much..n then I saw it again n I looked up all the cute scenes of Geet and Maan on youtube and was hooked.
4. I love Geet because of the chemistry between Maan and Geet and because Maan is sucha hotty!!:D lol Oh and right now thats all I watch..cz all the other serials are just the usual dramaz which are irritatinG!!!

Im glad you took your time to ask the newbies to introduce themselves, very humble of ya:D!! Have a nice day!
Edited by *~*Kamala*~* - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

I gotta go. I'll b bak within an hour. And Liz, stop spamming my ff. 😑

πŸ˜†
angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey there, I'm a newbie. Whatsup all! ok, I am a die-hard Maaneet fan. I am not from India or even South Asia, but  i LOVE GEET! πŸ˜†. I love coming here because i read the written updates first coz they are in English and i watch the episode. I live in USA but originally from  Algeria. I don't watch anyother Indian show, i never did.... And now because of Geet i am starting to pickup  few hindi phrases.πŸ€“  And yeah i almost forgot ya'll can call me Naad.

PS: Maan is yummy☺️

.Lina. thumbnail
Thank you angelarabia and *~*Kamala*~*
See, these r da nice newbies. πŸ˜†
will reply to u guys as soon as possible. i'm doin my mom's chores. so rly bz. 😭

.Lina. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

welcome all newbies to our geet family πŸ˜Š

Nice to meet you.
And thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

You wanna introduce urself? πŸ˜‰
Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey whitefantasy and everyone else! Thought I'd introduce myself and set an example for the newbies here who are mostly silent readers. Well as my name suggests- I'm Saher and am from the states. (California) I've been a silent reader but also am a die hard follower of Jake and broke my silence mainly to respond to her posts. I love DD and Gurti and joined GF mainly to make great friends with whom I can talk and discuss DD and Geet/Gurti and have great laughs after a hectic day in reality. Its my escape haven.

EDIT: Oh and I'm not exactly a newbie but still thought I'd introduce myself since I'm still on my initial stages up the ladder and well don't really know many of you. I'd like to make friends. :) Edited by xsaher786x - 13 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww this is shooo sweet!!!....this is such a great post!πŸ‘

Well, i used to be new once upon a timeπŸ˜†.....but heyy, not that old either right now, so umm Hi everyone!!....mostly i am called muffin but if you really do not like muffins, you can call me Ruchi!πŸ˜†

And a big hi to Kamala, Naad and Saher!!!....Hope you guys have a great time here and heyy, pretty soon you will probably be welcoming other newbies!😳