Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What is Ranveer? (Page 2)

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Seriously...What is He ? What He wants to do? What he Wants to Prove? I dont know Why He asked that Question to Saanchi? Is He Really Wants to marry Saanchi? or He Wants to check Love Between SaaVan?  After Pratap Ranveer Is the Most irritating character i found...Cant Take it anymore ..Seriously...The way he asked Saanchi is Disgusting..Its Not at all Fair....Angry

Personally i feel that.... should not believe in articles...What They Said and What Happening Here...I dont find any humor or comic in Ranveer Character....Still We Are getting humor and comedy from our poor SaaVan...So what is the purpose of Bringing another Character...Just To Drag the Show ...Unhappy

these days I am not finding any Entertainment in the show..Dead.Sorry If I hurts anybody ..Its purely My POV..No Offense Smile

agree wid every word of urs cvs shud stop makin dis serial look like d stereotype "my wife wid u n blah blah " types !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Ok...i have to say that i too am not liking Ranbir anymore....initially i thought he would be a shrewd guy, but won't resort to evil means to meet his purpose.....but that seems to be happening now!...Unhappy

But that's where my agreement with you all ends!Smile

Because am LOVING the show these days! Fully enjoying it! And am so looking forward to the bike race now. I know Shravan will win, but still wanna see ''how'' he wins!Wink.....Till now Shravan has just been a good-for-nothing fellow.....i hope this time he proves his mettle!Embarrassed

And well oh well...karan is still there in the show, so why will i not like it..hehehe....Blushing

Edited by Shipra_S - 28 December 2010 at 2:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.Zkash91

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Originally posted by nycsweetie

Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Seriously...What is He ? What He wants to do? What he Wants to Prove? I dont know Why He asked that Question to Saanchi? Is He Really Wants to marry Saanchi? or He Wants to check Love Between SaaVan?  After Pratap Ranveer Is the Most irritating character i found...Cant Take it anymore ..Seriously...The way he asked Saanchi is Disgusting..Its Not at all Fair....Angry

Personally i feel that.... should not believe in articles...What They Said and What Happening Here...I dont find any humor or comic in Ranveer Character....Still We Are getting humor and comedy from our poor SaaVan...So what is the purpose of Bringing another Character...Just To Drag the Show ...Unhappy

these days I am not finding any Entertainment in the show..Dead.Sorry If I hurts anybody ..Its purely My POV..No Offense Smile

i agree with ur POV
according to various sources ranveer was supposed to unite saavan; but i guess he got infactuated with saachi and thinking otherwise.
 but yes even if BHPH is not not entertaining enough these days we wld all still watch it purely for SAAVANThumbs Up

@Bold Hahaha....May be true..coz She looks Gorgeous..Everyone will get infatuated...

Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 28 December 2010 at 6:46am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index