Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously...What is He ? What He wants to do? What he Wants to Prove? I dont know Why He asked that Question to Saanchi? Is He Really Wants to marry Saanchi? or He Wants to check Love Between SaaVan?  After Pratap Ranveer Is the Most irritating character i found...Cant Take it anymore ..Seriously...The way he asked Saanchi is Disgusting..Its Not at all Fair....😑

Personally i feel that.... should not believe in articles...What They Said and What Happening Here...I dont find any humor or comic in Ranveer Character....Still We Are getting humor and comedy from our poor SaaVan...So what is the purpose of Bringing another Character...Just To Drag the Show ...πŸ˜”

these days I am not finding any Entertainment in the show..🀒.Sorry If I hurts anybody ..Its purely My POV..No Offense 😊
Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 13 years ago
i seriously find ranveeer realiiiiiiiiii annoyin πŸ˜΅
I second you, even I find him really irritating πŸ˜• I didn't want to, because I thought he's here to help Saachi and Shravan, and then Pratap tells him to try to get into Saachi's heart?
Really? I don't know who's more stupid, Pratap for even suggesting it or Ranbir for seriously considering it 😲
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

I second you, even I find him really irritating πŸ˜• I didn't want to, because I thought he's here to help Saachi and Shravan, and then Pratap tells him to try to get into Saachi's heart?
Really? I don't know who's more stupid, Pratap for even suggesting it or Ranbir for seriously considering it 😲

Very first i to thought same like you..helping SaaVan But Today Episode make me feel How CVs ruined the show at their Best...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜” U know Both are Stupid...One Wants to marry saanchi another one wants to do marriage again for Saanchi...In a Way both are Stupid ...
Agree. When he asked sachi that q, i was like how dare he, just who does he think he is. If he supposedly was gonna help savan then why is he always tryin to worm his way into sachis life. I totally hate pratap 4 pushin him to do it. Just my pov.
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Seriously...What is He ? What He wants to do? What he Wants to Prove? I dont know Why He asked that Question to Saanchi? Is He Really Wants to marry Saanchi? or He Wants to check Love Between SaaVan?  After Pratap Ranveer Is the Most irritating character i found...Cant Take it anymore ..Seriously...The way he asked Saanchi is Disgusting..Its Not at all Fair....😑

Personally i feel that.... should not believe in articles...What They Said and What Happening Here...I dont find any humor or comic in Ranveer Character....Still We Are getting humor and comedy from our poor SaaVan...So what is the purpose of Bringing another Character...Just To Drag the Show ...πŸ˜”

these days I am not finding any Entertainment in the show..🀒.Sorry If I hurts anybody ..Its purely My POV..No Offense 😊

i agree with ur POV
Originally posted by Davi

Agree. When he asked sachi that q, i was like how dare he, just who does he think he is. If he supposedly was gonna help savan then why is he always tryin to worm his way into sachis life. I totally hate pratap 4 pushin him to do it. Just my pov.

I agree with you Davi...If pratap Pushes him But Why he is trying..What his intention in Doing like this...Dont he have Any Self? If Anyone Pushes you then you go ...How Irritating and Mostly annoying Character ....CVs Plz Do Something ....😭
Originally posted by nycsweetie

i agree with ur POV
according to various sources ranveer was supposed to unite saavan; but i guess he got infactuated with saachi and thinking otherwise.
 but yes even if BHPH is not not entertaining enough these days we wld all still watch it purely for SAAVANπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

agree wid every word of urs cvs shud stop makin dis serial look like d stereotype "my wife wid u n blah blah " types !!
Ok...i have to say that i too am not liking Ranbir anymore....initially i thought he would be a shrewd guy, but won't resort to evil means to meet his purpose.....but that seems to be happening now!...πŸ˜”

But that's where my agreement with you all ends!😊

Because am LOVING the show these days! Fully enjoying it! And am so looking forward to the bike race now. I know Shravan will win, but still wanna see ''how'' he wins!πŸ˜‰.....Till now Shravan has just been a good-for-nothing fellow.....i hope this time he proves his mettle!😳

And well oh well...karan is still there in the show, so why will i not like it..hehehe....☺️
Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago