Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

DO NOT SAVE SHWETA AND SAMEER (Page 7)

forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BB-FAN

Both of them are extremely black hearted, hypocrite, munafiq , two faced and worst human beings I came across... do NOT save these scumbags
Proof? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

neeshi Goldie
neeshi
neeshi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by neeshii

But Shweta n Sameer can't evict together......ROFL

ROFL

if dolly goes out, i would organise big party .
Of course, Dolly will leave for sure.....Embarrassed

She stand against Shweta n Sam.....Star
So Very hard to survive........Thumbs Up

Last week, channel will maintain the peace as usual.....Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forums_girl

Both of them are extremely black hearted, hypocrite, munafiq , two faced and worst human beings I came across... do NOT save these scumbags
Proof? Smile

Shweta saying to manoj say to hrishant i dont like his jokes without directly saying and later quite

shweta bitching about veena and later saying to veena dolly is like this ....

veena asking shweta y u didnt go when sameer go, staying quite and later bitching that who is she to ask me that?

sameer saying dolly is fine and today himself argiung with her

sameer saying to khali dont interfere in our matter while himself he interefered in shweta dolly fight

sameer said to khali dont take dolly side while he tooks shweta side

he talked to dolly about role she didnt liked it and when went against his boosy nature he flared up

just because veena was with ashmit, poor saint didnt said anything to this OLD GUY but he got ego issues

What else do u need

ALSO shweta,s character is also nto good in real life DOLLY SAID;; TERAY KITNAY YAAR HIAN NAAM GINWAYON SHE never said this to anchal , even veena and Sara which probably means shweta is in prostitution

sameer ended up doing every thing for money even pedo and homo sexual scene in fashion

what else shld i say

both ss are FLOP in real life and in personality and good nature

HOPE THAT HELPS

dont forget to press the LIKE BUTTON BELOW my post if you find it helpfulLOLLOLLOLLOL
Copper31 Senior Member
Copper31
Copper31

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
DO NOT SAVE SHWETA AND SAMEER??????

You cant help it sweety... majority people are not fools to save dolly... I'm sure you remember how Veena was kicked out...

Sam & Shweta will be saved by people..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

groundertiny15

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Sameer is the most deserving to win BB4 Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_guntiny15

rahulbose Groupbie
rahulbose
rahulbose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Proof? Smile

Shweta saying to manoj say to hrishant i dont like his jokes without directly saying and later quite

veena asking shweta y u didnt go when sameer go, staying quite and later bitching that who is she to ask me that?

sameer saying to khali dont interfere in our matter while himself he interefered in shweta dolly fight

he talked to dolly about role she didnt liked it and when went against his boosy nature he flared up

just because veena was with ashmit, poor saint didnt said anything to this OLD GUY but he got ego issues

What else do u need

ALSO shweta,s character is also nto good in real life DOLLY SAID;; TERAY KITNAY YAAR HIAN NAAM GINWAYON SHE never said this to anchal , even veena and Sara which probably means shweta is in prostitution

sameer ended up doing every thing for money even pedo and homo sexual scene in fashion

what else shld i say

HOPE THAT HELPS

dont forget to press the LIKE BUTTON BELOW my post if you find it helpfulLOL

Arakamu please refrain from using such language.......it degrades the integrity of the forum....support your favorite.........do not abuse others.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.Esfire_guntiny15Faraan92

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulbose

Proof? Smile

What else do u need

what else shld i say

HOPE THAT HELPS

Arakamu please refrain from using such language.......it degrades the integrity of the forum....support your favorite.........do not abuse others.

LOL @ u people in this forum are using s**t and wh**e for that poor innocent veena here openly

and I just dont abused shweta. I just said dolly pointed ouot that she is in prostitution

so what is wrong in int? please correct me if there is any abuse in my post
rahulbose Groupbie
rahulbose
rahulbose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rahulbose

Proof? Smile

What else do u need

what else shld i say

HOPE THAT HELPS

LOL @ u people in this forum are using s**t and wh**e for that poor innocent veena here openly

and I just dont abused shweta. I just said dolly pointed ouot that she is in prostitution

so what is wrong in int? please correct me if there is any abuse in my post

Yeah I know......people did use various derogatory comments against Veena.......that was pathetic.......btw Dolly never said anything like that.......may be she meant it........anyways if u think you're right......it's up to you..........it was just a friendly advice from my part Thumbs Up 

Go to top