Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sameer is the most deserving to win BB4 πŸ‘πŸΌ

rahulbose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arkamu

Shweta saying to manoj say to hrishant i dont like his jokes without directly saying and later quite

shweta bitching about veena and later saying to veena dolly is like this ....

veena asking shweta y u didnt go when sameer go, staying quite and later bitching that who is she to ask me that?

sameer saying dolly is fine and today himself argiung with her

sameer saying to khali dont interfere in our matter while himself he interefered in shweta dolly fight

sameer said to khali dont take dolly side while he tooks shweta side

he talked to dolly about role she didnt liked it and when went against his boosy nature he flared up

just because veena was with ashmit, poor saint didnt said anything to this OLD GUY but he got ego issues

What else do u need

ALSO shweta,s character is also nto good in real life DOLLY SAID;; TERAY KITNAY YAAR HIAN NAAM GINWAYON SHE never said this to anchal , even veena and Sara which probably means shweta is in prostitution

sameer ended up doing every thing for money even pedo and homo sexual scene in fashion

what else shld i say

both ss are FLOP in real life and in personality and good nature

HOPE THAT HELPS

dont forget to press the LIKE BUTTON BELOW my post if you find it helpfulπŸ˜†

Arakamu please refrain from using such language.......it degrades the integrity of the forum....support your favorite.........do not abuse others.
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulbose

Arakamu please refrain from using such language.......it degrades the integrity of the forum....support your favorite.........do not abuse others.

LOL @ u people in this forum are using s**t and wh**e for that poor innocent veena here openly

and I just dont abused shweta. I just said dolly pointed ouot that she is in prostitution

so what is wrong in int? please correct me if there is any abuse in my post
rahulbose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arkamu

LOL @ u people in this forum are using s**t and wh**e for that poor innocent veena here openly

and I just dont abused shweta. I just said dolly pointed ouot that she is in prostitution

so what is wrong in int? please correct me if there is any abuse in my post

Yeah I know......people did use various derogatory comments against Veena.......that was pathetic.......btw Dolly never said anything like that.......may be she meant it........anyways if u think you're right......it's up to you..........it was just a friendly advice from my part πŸ‘πŸΌ 
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here comes another.
Shweta aur sammer ko vote karne se pehle tumhai izazat leni padegi kya.
Veena to chali gayi par uske supporters abhi tak yahi hai

Koi kuch bhi kahe ya karle, Sam and Shweta are going to finale. Its time for dolly to go out this week
 jo hukum mere aka 

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ye tho sahar ke duplicate id hai...πŸ˜†.. pehle shwetah ke peeche pad gayi..ab samir bhi hain inke lsit mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....  she thinks she is the hitler and we vl listen to her..... 😑.. 
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: karti

Here comes another.

Shweta aur sammer ko vote karne se pehle tumhai izazat leni padegi kya.
Veena to chali gayi par uske supporters abhi tak yahi hai

Koi kuch bhi kahe ya karle, Sam and Shweta are going to finale. Its time for dolly to go out this week

izazat  aur IJAZATπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: helloji

seriously khali ji is much better than these  sam,shweta and dolly ji

i want ashmit to win
today sam was too muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like  he  is  "JAHIL"

lol PAITU AND OLD AGE AS WELL
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

@topic maker---try  ur best to make ur  voice more loud  because chance r that u going to see disappointment  once again ... plzzz people vote for sam and shweta
πŸ˜‰

Ur all posts are very boring fir gun.. same this is ;)
ur panic posts show how insecure you are#
sam will neevr win :)