Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Cute pics, he looks goodSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Cool pix...........Thanks for sharing.....
Perhaps this is the latest one coz in todays's WassUp GC is wearing the same Black T-Shirt n looking tired.......I mean this was a party he attended na......

Ankita_88

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by temorocks

@Ankita: I am not instigate any fight here, I am only telling that I like these pics for some reasons, I didn't mention anything else.......

every one is getting what u r indicating....

It's up to the person to think, but I am not saying anything.........

One thing can mentioned for sure, one of the reasons, for the first time he has good sense of dressing which I liked in these pics, Does this instigate any kind of fight?..........

Edited by temorocks - 27 December 2010 at 12:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88DoracakeAbsoluv

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

they are very gud frnds....but they neevr  worked Togetehr....Since GC was from shaimak davar institute so i think he and saurav togethe took classes thr....

WOW, Did GC learned dance from Shaimak Davar's institute? Tabhi he is a good dancer.......

Ankita_88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

@Ankita: I am not instigate any fight here, I am only telling that I like these pics for some reasons, I didn't mention anything else.......

every one is getting what u r indicating....

It's up to the person to think, but I am not saying anything.........

u always say things directly or indirectly......and plzzzzzzzz dont do that in my topic....this is my rqst.....Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...u r saying everything without saying anything....plzzzzzz give a break to these pics....now for ur that line...another member will come and quote it and then start indirect bashing.....its not right...and i do protest it....plzzz dont do that....at least in my topic....plzzzzz
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

they are very gud frnds....but they neevr  worked Togetehr....Since GC was from shaimak davar institute so i think he and saurav togethe took classes thr....

WOW, Did GC learned dance from Shaimak Davar's institute? Tabhi he is a good dancer.......
yes he did and he is a real gud dancer....

SecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

u always say things directly or indirectly......and plzzzzzzzz dont do that in my topic....this is my rqst.....Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...u r saying everything without saying anything....plzzzzzz give a break to these pics....now for ur that line...another member will come and quote it and then start indirect bashing.....its not right...and i do protest it....plzzz dont do that....at least in my topic....plzzzzz

I don't understand what is the problem to say what I said? I explained up to u, check it and no need to jump to conclusions........
We have the right to express our view, I didn't like his sense of dressing in many of his pervious pics, I like it here, so is that........
It's up to u to think whatever u want, I don't need to explain it anymore...........

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

I don't understand what is the problem to say what I said? I explained up to u, check it and no need to jump to conclusions........
We have the right to express our view, I didn't like his sense of dressing in many of his pervious pics, I like it here, so is that........
It's up to u to think whatever u want, I don't need to explain it anymore...........

in that case,....its fine....and no i did not jump into conclusion so easily i jump after doing many ersearch....ok fine....take a breath.....and let me take it tooo...Smile

SecretKhabri420

Go to top