Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jakefication

I will bash her all I want ... Guess why? My favorite pass time! πŸ˜ƒ

See ya!

in that case.....if i kachrofy ur thread naa..........plzzzzz dont bash me ....oh mummy i am soooo scared....πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jakefication

Yes, because we are cheap. πŸ˜†

So kind of you that you admitted that ! Thanks !πŸ‘
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

@ those who dragged Drashti into it , white sari hmmmm 

let me Tell u peeps its GEET and DRASHTI's show......who have problem with her and her fans can GO from here 

and topic starter very much came here with the intentions to create fight ...her first comment "hope no bashing" was unnecessary  and not needed...if someone was trying to create fight shld cld have report it  later 

Minnie. Minnie. Minnie. What will we do without ya? πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

let me Tell u peeps its GEET and DRASHTI's show......who have problem with her and her fans can GO from here 

and topic starter very much came here with the intentions to create fight ...her first comment "hope no bashing" was unnecessary  and not needed...if someone was trying to create fight shld cld have report it  later 

before commenting here zats the first thing i did... report this thread.😳😳... white sari haha.. get a life and get a new hobby ie watch a new show.. instead of even thinkin abt bashin DD cuz its her show .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The TM has no ill intention at all.
Its the other member who brought someone else who is nt in the pic also !
Who's at fault then?
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail

and topic starter very much came here with the intentions to create fight ...her first comment "hope no bashing" was unnecessary  and not needed...if someone was trying to create fight cld have report it  later 

hang on reet....i came here for fight...as far as i remember.....it was first started by jake only...i dont want to fight...but indirect bashing is also not allowed according to IF rules as far as i know....

i have reported it....but since mods are not closing it and since some days i can see bashing is on but still mods are not closing it so thought of protesting it when it started in my topic....before pointing finger at me just have a look who is at fault...
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bashing DD 🀣🀣
bashing is someone else hobby naπŸ˜›
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@innocent - me too have reported already 
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

@ sangi1588  : ooops !!!! u dont need to worry about  our job....actually we dont have any...u r right...we r jobless workless person...but we love to fight for them....kya kiya jaaye !!!!!! As far As i have seen soem people constantly bash her for no reason...so thought of pointing out,....since u have said dat she has b-e-t-t-e-r work to do !!!!

aakhir the truth has come out..u love to fight and thats y you have written no bashing plzzz....well done..

and yeah she has better work to do other than stalk ....entertain the forum, which the members love..not like some TM who simply create post to fight.

See ya..
Ankita_88 thumbnail

@innocent - me too have reported already 

report as many times as u can...if i am at a fault i am erady fro warning...but i will NOT tolerate any bashing on I-F...specially on my fav person and moreover she is not even the part of the show...so why dragging her...