Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly NOW realized how good & honest was Veena...! (Page 8)

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by KALTAK

Is this thread stater have some kind of mental issue DeadVeena Veena Veena. Abb tuk Veena nee kab kaa niya admi kar liya hoga. Veena is out of Bigg Boss.Why u are boring  other people with same type of stupid thread again and again.Dead

infacrt ur post is way more boring than to toppic starter

and if ur posts are so b oring then we can imagine how boring will be ** beep***

shut dowon button on ur browser is just one click away

and ur soft bed with pillow ready to have a nice sleep for next 2 3 weeks

have a nice sleep and relax ur hands by not doing posts

thank you so much... JAI SHI KRISHNA LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

what about your shutdown button dude? and do you even get sleep? mental relaxation is very important for proper functioning of brain .. so guess you please get some sleep yourself

karti Goldie
karti
karti

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Good and Honest Veena ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grounder

Arjuhi_fan Senior Member
Arjuhi_fan
Arjuhi_fan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BB-FAN

Dolly did not said it louder but it was evident from her statements that she is now repenting the way she behaved with Veena Malik who happened to be the MOST HONEST person in BB house... she was a true friend and faithful housemate, always supported her friends no matter what.

Dolly clearly stated that :

>She is shocked that how quickly Shweta and Sameer turned their backs the moment Veena left the house.

> Dolly mentioned that Shweta always maked relations to save her a** in the nominations... she always bitched about Veena but before she left she tried to befriends so that she will not nominate her before leaving the house.

> Dolly stated that Sameer and Shweta both are now started buttering Ashmit and flattering him to same theirselves in nominations... why they did not do this when Veena was around (I am extremely happy that both these kaalay mann waalay opportunists are nominated this time)

Also the way Shweta started fighting with Sameer with her typical teen teen voice upon such a petty thing :a small piece of adrak" and Sameer also fight clealrly shows what kind of chotaey dil aur dimaagh waalay insaan they both are... their socalled friendship can be truly seen today at a piece of adrak, while Veena was always a great and true friend who always support her friends no matter how much the rest of the world and circumstances are against her. ClapClapClap

bb-fan i would like to thank youi
its such an excellent and marvellous post Clap

Very Happy to read your post
each single word is true
thankyou again and please keep posting

VEENA IS A ROCK STAR Clap

OMG !! you guys just make me feel sooo happy that i cant describe ,
I m not watching bigg boss Scrpited 4 since Veena was evicted.
but i m happy to be here because of you guys
Thanks a tonns BB-Fan and Arkamu for ur wonderful posts and hillarious topics...
Veena is truely a rockstar !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXarkamu

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhi_fan

Originally posted by BB-FAN

Dolly did not said it louder but it was evident from her statements that she is now repenting the way she behaved with Veena Malik who happened to be the MOST HONEST person in BB house... she was a true friend and faithful housemate, always supported her friends no matter what.

Dolly clearly stated that :

>She is shocked that how quickly Shweta and Sameer turned their backs the moment Veena left the house.

> Dolly mentioned that Shweta always maked relations to save her a** in the nominations... she always bitched about Veena but before she left she tried to befriends so that she will not nominate her before leaving the house.

> Dolly stated that Sameer and Shweta both are now started buttering Ashmit and flattering him to same theirselves in nominations... why they did not do this when Veena was around (I am extremely happy that both these kaalay mann waalay opportunists are nominated this time)

Also the way Shweta started fighting with Sameer with her typical teen teen voice upon such a petty thing :a small piece of adrak" and Sameer also fight clealrly shows what kind of chotaey dil aur dimaagh waalay insaan they both are... their socalled friendship can be truly seen today at a piece of adrak, while Veena was always a great and true friend who always support her friends no matter how much the rest of the world and circumstances are against her. ClapClapClap

bb-fan i would like to thank youi
its such an excellent and marvellous post Clap

Very Happy to read your post
each single word is true
thankyou again and please keep posting

VEENA IS A ROCK STAR Clap

OMG !! you guys just make me feel sooo happy that i cant describe ,
I m not watching bigg boss Scrpited 4 since Veena was evicted.
but i m happy to be here because of you guys
Thanks a tonns BB-Fan and Arkamu for ur wonderful posts and hillarious topics...
Veena is truely a rockstar !!!!

You are most welcome
and it feels so good to have support from u people

Once again thanks from core of my heart
and as I say to all veena fans
Keep posting and Enlighten this forum with your wonderful thoughts about a wonderful person
aksho Groupbie
aksho
aksho

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
shweta and samir were sitting with ashmit becoz ashmit is safe and he can nominate anybody, so they took this opportunity to make up with him.
jidhar ka palla bhari udhar ghuso

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pawancool

Go to top