Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly NOW realized how good & honest was Veena...! (Page 5)

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by EmAsh

You sound like venna was honest..blah...blah....>>>I don't think so venna was honest at all. At times she was claiming that she likes hrishant and she was hugging ashmit. She kiss ashmit and many other things she has done with him, after coming out Ashmit turns out friend. LOL

Funny scene of Veena speak hindi and her long statements make me sleep....Sleepy

Talk about Veena, don't include Sam or shweta in it. Don't compare her with shweta and sam as they are way more famous than her. Veena has no character. 

hOW NARROW minded people are
ashmit was her best firneds . very close one
and she had crush on hrishant
is it so complicated to understand
and so what u can kiss, hug ur friend. its not necessary to build a relationship
please for god sake come out of such conservative approach

If you think I an narrow minded, than u should call salman khan narrow minded too as he couldn't even believe that they were just friends. I really think you are blind because you don't read veena malik articles. I guess u must have close your eyes when veena was sleeping with ashmit and did many other things which friends don't do. don't judge people when u don't know them comment with maturity.

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ARMaanEet

LOL why don't you make a topic directly bashing ST? Because even though this topic is meant to be about Veena and Dolly, it's mostly bashing ST.

And Veena Malik is NOT honest. Ask me for an example, I can give you many. To save you time, the first example would be when we clearly saw that she was hugging Ashmit in one episode (the one where she was under the duvet with him, looking after the diyas) and she cried because he didn't hug her back. She was trying her best for him to hug her, but he didn't. And then she told Dolly that "maine ungli pakrahi, usne tho jhappa mar diya" (or something like that.) Now is that being honest? Sheeesh.

that was when she was nto friends with ashmit
after that she devoted her big boss house game for ashmit
such a true, amazing , awesome and kind hearted person

I guess you don't even know kind heart person definition as you calling any XYZ kind heart person...LOL
arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

You sound like venna was honest..blah...blah....>>>I don't think so venna was honest at all. At times she was claiming that she likes hrishant and she was hugging ashmit. She kiss ashmit and many other things she has done with him, after coming out Ashmit turns out friend. LOL

Funny scene of Veena speak hindi and her long statements make me sleep....Sleepy

Talk about Veena, don't include Sam or shweta in it. Don't compare her with shweta and sam as they are way more famous than her. Veena has no character. 

and so what u can kiss, hug ur friend. its not necessary to build a relationship

If you think I an narrow minded, than u should call salman khan narrow minded too as he couldn't even believe that they were just friends. I really think you are blind because you don't read veena malik articles. I guess u must have close your eyes when veena was sleeping with ashmit and did many other things which friends don't do. don't judge people when u don't know them comment with maturity.

Lol @ Maturity
Salman was just clarifying if she was taking ashmit more than firend and she very politely, and clearly resolved the confusion :)

I really like bold side of veena. She is a fun loving girl and she is happy  :). Cheap people like *** just make a fuss out of nothing. She was firends with ashmit thats all

And veena malik articles are just fake as she is A SUPER STAR every one is jealous from her

Just because she is extremely beautiful, tall, fair , had very nice hairs doesnt means every one shld get jealous of her

Unfortunately SAMEER is very UGLY, OLD AGED LOOKING, HAD A FLPPED CAREER, VERY PAITU AS WELL
EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Lol @ Maturity
Salman was just clarifying if she was taking ashmit more than firend and she very politely, and clearly resolved the confusion :)

I really like bold side of veena. She is a fun loving girl and she is happy  :). Cheap people like *** just make a fuss out of nothing. She was firends with ashmit thats all

And veena malik articles are just fake as she is A SUPER STAR every one is jealous from her

Just because she is extremely beautiful, tall, fair , had very nice hairs doesnt means every one shld get jealous of her

Unfortunately SAMEER is very UGLY, OLD AGED LOOKING, HAD A FLPPED CAREER, VERY PAITU AS WELL

LoL superstar veena malik..lol..Didn't even know her, people knew her after she entered in Big boss. She doesn't get respect in her country. Wow I never knew super star treated like this in their own country.
Don't talk about salman, as he didn't talk to veena off screen at all. She got ignore on set of akhri salaam. This statement is not made by me. It's saw by real person who attend akhri salam.
Anyways be veena fan and live in her world. She maybe beautiful from outside and but from inside she is ugly.
I never heard about veena malik, for me she was new face in BB house.

BB-FAN Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Veena ek sach auraat thi...leken maine suna no matter what anth mein jeeth sachayi ke he hoti hai per veena malik ki kyon nehi huyi woh bich mein kyon chali gayi???Cry

Iska matlab yeh huya ke woh honest nehi thi???Cry

Edited by Jesmina - 27 December 2010 at 3:58pm
BB-FAN Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

Go to top