Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARMaanEet thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL why don't you make a topic directly bashing ST? Because even though this topic is meant to be about Veena and Dolly, it's mostly bashing ST.

And Veena Malik is NOT honest. Ask me for an example, I can give you many. To save you time, the first example would be when we clearly saw that she was hugging Ashmit in one episode (the one where she was under the duvet with him, looking after the diyas) and she cried because he didn't hug her back. She was trying her best for him to hug her, but he didn't. And then she told Dolly that "maine ungli pakrahi, usne tho jhappa mar diya" (or something like that.) Now is that being honest? Sheeesh.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 you can say same about dolly bindra first she supported sara and ali,after them she was with veena-ashmit then she started buttering sam-shweta..so she is getting what she deserves.
as far as veena goes when was she loyal to anyone other than ashmit?that way sam-shweta and khali-dolly all have never nominated each other and have been friends,so what makes veena so special huh?😡
and you keep saying sam-shweta worst than dolly,when did they stab any of their friends in the back..they never nominated..seema or manoj.
Infact sam shweta gained friends while ashmit-veena lost sara,aanchal,dolly,seema..and as far as buttering ashmit goes,no body can force ANYONE to be their friend,nobody is that stupid.
veena is out,get over it.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very goot post by the tm.... i totally agree....
and as someone pointed that sameer and shweta were fighting about food and not shoes....
why does it seem like they have never seen food before
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

i missing her badly.

Same ehre
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

very goot post by the tm.... i totally agree....
and as someone pointed that sameer and shweta were fighting about food and not shoes....
why does it seem like they have never seen food before

Exactly DO KODI Kai log hian sameer and shweta

flopped careers shweta has added flop life as well

do kodi ki talak shuda aurat

sameer 40 saal ka budha khosat, shadi nahin hoti, pait nikal raha hia

shweta ka character bhee theek nahin as dolly pointed woh paisay khaa kar bhag gaye hain and she said to shweta kai teray yaaron ka zikar kiya time ho jaye ga surely shweta is in some prostitution as well i think thats why doly was talking about

yeah donon ss snaks hian they shld be out

veena said well kai yeah dhakay chulpay log hain thy r more dangerous than innocent ashmit and veena jo saaf dil kai hain jo dil mein hota hai wohi kartay hian
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dun think Veena really was "honest" but yes, she was very helpful, especially with Dolly she remained very faithful. And I agree about the part of Shweta and Sameer. I seriously dislike them both now.
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You sound like venna was honest..blah...blah....>>>I don't think so venna was honest at all. At times she was claiming that she likes hrishant and she was hugging ashmit. She kiss ashmit and many other things she has done with him, after coming out Ashmit turns out friend. 😆

Funny scene of Veena speak hindi and her long statements make me sleep....🥱

Talk about Veena, don't include Sam or shweta in it. Don't compare her with shweta and sam as they are way more famous than her. Veena has no character. 
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Habeeba_d

Veena nikalgayi but uske threads hamesha rahenge is forum per, uff ðŸ˜†

Veena se acche uske fans hei jo bura ya bhala karti ho vaise hi usse chahte hei, agar kal pata chala ki Veena married a electric pole then also yeh log bolenge ki Veena itni bootifool hei aur usse electric pole bhi bootifool laga hoga isiliye.LOL you guys crack me up, lage raho.

lol 0/10 point for such boring post!
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARMaanEet

LOL why don't you make a topic directly bashing ST? Because even though this topic is meant to be about Veena and Dolly, it's mostly bashing ST.

And Veena Malik is NOT honest. Ask me for an example, I can give you many. To save you time, the first example would be when we clearly saw that she was hugging Ashmit in one episode (the one where she was under the duvet with him, looking after the diyas) and she cried because he didn't hug her back. She was trying her best for him to hug her, but he didn't. And then she told Dolly that "maine ungli pakrahi, usne tho jhappa mar diya" (or something like that.) Now is that being honest? Sheeesh.

that was when she was nto friends with ashmit
after that she devoted her big boss house game for ashmit
such a true, amazing , awesome and kind hearted person
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

you can say same about dolly bindra first she supported sara and ali,after them she was with veena-ashmit then she started buttering sam-shweta..so she is getting what she deserves.

as far as veena goes when was she loyal to anyone other than ashmit?that way sam-shweta and khali-dolly all have never nominated each other and have been friends,so what makes veena so special huh?😡
and you keep saying sam-shweta worst than dolly,when did they stab any of their friends in the back..they never nominated..seema or manoj.
Infact sam shweta gained friends while ashmit-veena lost sara,aanchal,dolly,seema..and as far as buttering ashmit goes,no body can force ANYONE to be their friend,nobody is that stupid.
veena is out,get over it.

that is problem sameer and shweta couldnt digest veena ignoring them
shweta ended up in doing weird bitching about veena clothes
how can she when she herself is in prostitution as dolly pointed
and sameer doing gay kisses in fashion movie how can he even talk to anyone with confidence
i would have died before doing such LONDAY BAAZI!