Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zara41

Veena was the best no doubt and thanks for the post 👏

i missing her badly.
kathy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BB-FAN

Dolly did not said it louder but it was evident from her statements that she is now repenting the way she behaved with Veena Malik who happened to be the MOST HONEST person in BB house... she was a true friend and faithful housemate, always supported her friends no matter what.

Dolly clearly stated that :

>She is shocked that how quickly Shweta and Sameer turned their backs the moment Veena left the house.

> Dolly mentioned that Shweta always makes relations to save her a** in the nominations... she always bitched about Veena but before she left she tried to befriends so that she will not nominate her before leaving the house.

> Dolly stated that Sameer and Shweta both are now started buttering Ashmit and flattering him to save theirselves in nominations... why they did not do this when Veena was around (I am extremely happy that both these kaalay mann waalay opportunists are nominated this time)

Also the way Shweta started fighting with Sameer with her typical tee tee voice on such a petty thing :a small piece of adrak" and Sameer also fighted clearly shows what kind of chotaey dil aur dimaagh waalay insaan they both are... their socalled friendship can be truly seen and judges today over a piece of adrak, while Veena was always a great and true friend who always supported her friends no matter how much the rest of the world and circumstances are against her. 👏👏👏

Veena supporters please understand this is a game.....not a lov story. Did Veena participate to allow Ashmit some carnal pleasures? or she participated with an objective to win. The idea is to not make friends but win the show....One cannot lose one self and surrender to other person Bonding is fine but one cannot and should not be submissive or subjugated to other contestant.

I wonder if the participants and fans really understood teh concept? Having seen BB2, 3 and 4 I find that BB2 contestants were clear that dosti ek jagah par aur game ek taraf. Even BB3 participants were civil towards each other in the end except Pravesh Rana who was probably Veena Ashmit  and Dolly equivalent in the show.

Whats wrong in Sam/Shweta putting across their point? Similarly nothing wrong in groupism...even Ashmit voted for Khali and not Seemaji for captainship. Its a game.nothing personal.
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veena nikalgayi but uske threads hamesha rahenge is forum per, uff 😆

Veena se acche uske fans hei jo bura ya bhala karti ho vaise hi usse chahte hei, agar kal pata chala ki Veena married a electric pole then also yeh log bolenge ki Veena itni bootifool hei aur usse electric pole bhi bootifool laga hoga isiliye.LOL you guys crack me up, lage raho.
Originally posted by: kathy2010

Veena supporters please understand this is a game.....not a lov story. Did Veena participate to allow Ashmit some carnal pleasures? or she participated with an objective to win. The idea is to not make friends but win the show....One cannot lose one self and surrender to other person Bonding is fine but one cannot and should not be submissive or subjugated to other contestant.

I wonder if the participants and fans really understood teh concept? Having seen BB2, 3 and 4 I find that BB2 contestants were clear that dosti ek jagah par aur game ek taraf. Even BB3 participants were civil towards each other in the end except Pravesh Rana who was probably Veena Ashmit  and Dolly equivalent in the show.

Whats wrong in Sam/Shweta putting across their point? Similarly nothing wrong in groupism...even Ashmit voted for Khali and not Seemaji for captainship. Its a game.nothing personal.

TOTALLY DISAGREE...  BB show hai hee iss cheez ka aaina keh kis may kitni INSANIYAT hai...
I am glad Veena has scored highest as the best and honest human being.

Its your misconception that BB is all about keh JO JITNA GANDA INSAAN HAI AUR JO JITNI GANDI GAMES KHELAY GAA WOH WINNER HO GAA.... agar aisa hota toh Rahul Roy and Ashutosh would never be the winner of season 1 and 2
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i miss veena...n todays epi was sooo borin....although her actions were sooooooooooooooo irritating...but still missed her today...n ashmit seemed lost...shweta iz least interested as always...n sam was full on...as he always comes in dis mode...when ever gets nominated...pata nhi kahan se switch on hoojata hai uz ka...hahahhaha...dolly n khali were also lost...n no powers r left in dem also...power supply main kuch masla hai bb house main..sirf sam ko supply hoo rahi ti power rest didnt had any power...or power failer hoogaya ta un ko...hahahahahah
helloji thumbnail
it looks like  sameer gets a chance to show after veena eviction that he is also an important part of the house and because of veena he was not getting a chance ,
veena for sure i miss her alot and ashmit was looking really sad and i am happy    he is missing her ,and still ready to fight for her with dolly 😃