India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

*Written Update*27th December*

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Chupianz

How are u all

-------------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein-----------------------------

The Episode Start with Divya Saying "' i like this One""( Radha Krishna Pendant)
Nivedita says di this will look good on you.more than me and u can keep this and don't return it to me.Divya says thanks nivi and she leaves.

Nivi goes outside and looks at her house and Sid Arrives From Office. and NivArth Looks at eachother. and Nivi is about to go inside but Sid says Nivedita.

Sid says wht did i did to you that you are running away from me.Sid says i know Nivedita from past few days you are trying to avoid me why what's my mistake.why r u doing all this.
Nivedita says plz siddharth don't talk me and Di is wating for u.

Siddharth goes inside his house and says something in his mind which i could not understand 
( it was like Past & Future Nivedita and Divya is Future )

Scene  Shift to SidYa Room
Divya says i was waiting for you aren't we going out tonight?
Sid says Let's go
Divya says Bas One Minute and she takes out the RadhaKrishna Pendant Necklace & she wears it.Divya goes to Siddharth and Says Look at this locket how it looks on me

Sid is Shocked . Divya says wht happened and Divya tells Sid wht Nivi has told Divya abt this locekt suit more on Divya

Divya says wht's the price of our relationship in ur eyes.Sid says why u asking this question.Divya says answer me .Sid says after karva chauth i also respect our relationship the way u do
and to make it stronger i will do wht u have been doing til today
Divya says i will do anything for our relationship . Divya says wht will u do for our relationship sidd. Sid says i will do everything tht will make it stronger.Sid says wht u want.

Divya says promise me something without asking a question. 
Divya says ok then promise after today u will never talk to Nivedita.

Ha Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai BG Plays
and Sid is shocked and Camera zooms towards SidYa

Divya says promise me. Sid says wht's the matter. Divya says i won't force u . Sid looks at the locket and he has all the flashbacks . and Sid says mein wada karta hoon and it will happen the way u want. Divya says thanks sid....Sid leaves the room

Hemlata calls Divya and Divya says ma i will call u later i am in hurry and sid and i going shopping

Hemlata & pratap sees SidYa Leaving together in a car and they get Happy

Scene Shift to Nivedita ( NivRen Room )
Nivedita says it's good that locket is now with Divya.wht the use of the memories wht the relationship is not with that person.
Nivedita Sees Viren Flute Box and She Has Flashback of their Date and all their Scenes
Nivedita says in her mind i break the relationship with my past and my future is waiting for me.and Viren enters the room
Viren Snaps Nivi and Nivi says u came . Nivi says u going for imp work. Viren says Kyu . Nivi says just like that.Viren says make me stop and won't go. Nivi says  Nahi Viren woh. Viren says i don't want to listen to anything.Viren says 1st u asked me for my support and dont know how long i have been waiting for this paal.and when that moment is here then how can i let it go..
Viren throws the File on the bed and sits on the floor and says now i m not going anywhere
Cute NivRen Scenes

It's NightTime and Scene Shift to Dadaji Room.
Vandana & Yashodra Are Showing the Wedding Album of SidYa.
Yashodra tells Vandana to give medicine. and Dadaji says Nivedita Must be coming and she is never late. Nivi comes and gives medicine to dadaji

Siddharth & Divya Comes to Dadaji ROom. and Sid says how's u feeling now
NivArth Kinda gives the Uncomfortable Look and Nivi says good Night to dadaji and Yashodra tells nivi to turn off the hallway Light before u go to sleep

Scene Shift to Viren
Viren is like decorating his room with Flowers & candles ( so sweet hubbyLOL)
Viren Sit on the floor and Looks at Nivi Photo. and Viren says aate aate bahut dare kardi

Scene Shift to Nivedita in Hallway
Nivedita turns off the lights  and there is that stalker again .,.and Nivi get scared... and Nivi says Kaun Hai

Episode Ends On Nivi's Face

*PreCap*:::scared Nivi running  and collides with vandana and Vandana says kya Hua..Nivi says woh woh.Vandana says do u want water

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 27 December 2010 at 12:03pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

suecpollmrvlsmedhspragyakumarnisnehsaggi80alpha12geetaawahizackgskamaniharish_kendent4ukiranlovranmarsarahjareenPriyaThakurShooting.Starsavera2007hp18Anfalcrmsnanda_gopacutyv-Preetz-dmg_roks_antaraCoCoa_19teri_susansrmirjiA HUGE FANsihutamushiScintillatingamieepeg_pionneboparaisonianeha2005puthshalini01srk_kadzVarsha-01knumnumpop77jyothi_coolSuchi-sabihaa.--aarthi--.ayesha.KinSanj

cutyv Senior Member
cutyv
cutyv

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for  the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
updated the update
kiranlov Groupbie
kiranlov
kiranlov

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
thanku dear pooji for update

Siddharth goes inside his house and says something in his mind which i could not understand 
( it was like Past & Future Nivedita and Divya is Future )Cry

P.Kamaljit.Sean

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

P.Kamaljit.Sean

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.