Maryada

MUST WATCH TODAY's episode

kajal_aarav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today was the bestest episode. priya and aditya have a rocking chemistry. they look amazing together 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggles2010 thumbnail
BESTTTTTT  chemistry I've ever seen in an on-screen couple on TV in my life!!!!!! 

i am of the same opinion this is the chemistry i have seen:)they both are superb and one more thing she waslooking very pretty today

MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH loved todays episode and am watching the adiya parts for the 8th time!:D
inz thumbnail
awsome!!! best couple ever
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was nice to see the performance..... especially Priya's get up was exceptionally awesome and the steps were appreciative.... i was afraid if it wud look vulgar but the direction and screenplay did complete justice to the performance and made me grin throughout the entire dance..... not for a single moment, i felt odd/weird/vulgar ...... very well done guys.... keep up the excellent team work.....

btw i just felt Ridhi was actually crying in sbb/sbs😳 .....
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes it was the awesome epi yaar 
  love adi and priya yaar 
 they are amazing couple yaar
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!Were they sizzling hot or what!!Loved the song and loved AdiYa!
i am wondering why the hell as ridhi crying...there was no such scene..was she crying in real...just curious
humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking that if they both participated in nach baliya they would look really good ,they can dance good and have great chemistry