Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm just waiting for some serious BriMaan chemistry... like real soon!

Can't wait to see Brij hit our screens once again! Hoga na dhamakedar!

πŸ˜‰
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup i am eager 2 see both face to face cant wait for it
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i really don knw how to pronounce it.....!!!!🀣
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for brij's dhamakedar entry wid his beautiful sword.....oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,πŸ˜†...brij is one of d powerful character of d show.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hi all......

As of now everyone of us is well aware that Brij the Lathait Bhai of Geet as per MSK will be back !
I always find this adjective "Lathait Bhai" so interesting n catchy and the way MSK says it is just Awesome ! And the famous "Oye" of Brij for MSK also too good !

I hope we all gonna have a very interesting Face Off between Brij n MSK ..........in reality which has become a relation of Jija n Sale saheb...........Oh am really eager to watch what kinda interaction is gonna happen between these two after being bonded in this Spicy Relation !

With the come back of Brij ............the wish of many of us few days back has come true !
MSK's Lathait Sala will be in which color n flavour will be defo a gripping one I hope !
And am really looking forward to this track where both of them will be seen in a single frame with this new found relation !

Well as we all know what a Punch n Slap relation they already had ........not to mention abt the Talwaar fights ! So r we gonna watch the same again........???Or something very new !
Will we all get to have the ever hot MaanChi again with this come back of Brij ?

Would love to see ur views ................

I'm really interested to see what the CV's have planned with Brij's return, would surely be happening as long as it doesn't mess the wedding
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@ritu good post dear. we will get our dusht danav back in full form.brij is definitely coming back to ruin geet's happiness.i am eagerly waiting for msk-brij face off.

I hope CVs will gift us a ZORDAR twist with his come back !πŸ˜†
And defo the "Mr.Dont care Maan Singh Khurana " will also be back !
Will be a treat for eyes !πŸ˜‰Sher bahut din so/kho gaya tha ..........ab jaagne ki vari hai.......πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ritu...beautiful post....i loved it when maan used to call Brij Lathait Bhai.....lolz it would be hot if Maan says it again!!!

This is gonna get extremely interesting....what if NT, Brij and Arjun team up???

Juicy track....i think we are heading towards a solid track!!

Thanks !
And even I so hope for a Solid track this time. And yeah I so want to hear those breathtaking words.from Maan to Brij.............
Like he said once in HP while rescuing Gurvindar that "Evening walk pe ja raha tha ...tumhara ghar agaya raste pe..........tumhe toh gali galuaj ki siva aur kuchh samajh main nahin ata...".

Yeah it'll be defo interesting like IF at all the evils will get united against MSK and MSK applying MaanChi both on Arjun n Brij.......want that to watch !πŸ˜†Coz ultimately MSK will win for sure !πŸ˜‰
But b4 that some spicy n juicy convo between BrijMaan !πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ritu ... i too was missing brij since a long time ... i guess we will get more masale daar fights πŸ˜†

u know ... first time i heard that word from maan in hoshiarpur ... mere tho hosh hi ud gaya tha ... i was so shocked 😲whn he said that word ... never expected tht word from him ...πŸ˜†

but i liked it the way he used to utter that word πŸ˜†...latheet  πŸ˜†

not only that ... in hoshiarpur ... maan was really rough ... either with geet or while using these kind of words ... liked him that way too 😊i love maan how ever he is shown 😍

but once he is in delhi ... his whole vocabulary changed ... & did u notice the shock on his face when geet said ullo kae patte ... whn thy were locked in the connference room ....

i always used to wonder is he the same maan .. who used that word latheet for geet's brother ...πŸ˜†

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Hima ............
That lathait/latheet he said to Geet only which is just to make her understand what is actually her bro is πŸ˜†! With a danda always to beat someone !😳

Par ab Brij ko the real Dabangg MSK se fight karna hai......ek baar toh ho hi chuka hai........par Delhi main scene kuchh aur hoga I hope !πŸ˜‰

I so love the Rough n Tough HP Maan !❀️
Remember how he twisted Brij's hand ! Oh am eager to watch the new track of these two ya.......Face Off ! b toh Rishtey main bhi bandh gaye hain..........Jija n Sala.......πŸ˜†

Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Hima

"but once he is in delhi ... his whole vocabulary changed ... & did u notice the shock on his face when geet said ullo kae patte ... whn thy were locked in the connference room ...."

Yeah I know..........his face was like Oh yeh ladki bhi na........HP vali word bol rahi hai........πŸ˜†
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago