Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Lathait Bhai ! Brij ! - Page 2

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

It means the one who carries a Lathi or Danda or Stick with him always.....

lathi wala bhai 🤣 jisko rakhi bandho to ulta lathi marta hai🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If Maan can handle Brij in hosiyarpur,when he was not even in relation with Geet,then he can easily tackle Brij now because Maan won't allow any damn person to come in between him & Geet.Maan & Geet r madly in love with each other,so none can create any misunderstanding between them at this stage, when they r going to get married. 
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

lathi wala bhai 🤣 jisko rakhi bandho to ulta lathi marta hai🤣🤣

hahaaaaaaaa🤣aashirwaad kehta hai use nigi😆lathi blessing😆
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@savi...lathi blessing 🤣🤣
geet ko to kafi mili hai lathi blessings ...abi shadi ke moqa pe bhi milay gi kya😛🤣
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

@savi...lathi blessing 🤣🤣
geet ko to kafi mili hai lathi blessings ...abi shadi ke moqa pe bhi milay gi kya😛🤣

hamari sher hai na....nahi milega shayad...raaste mei rokh jaayega...😆woh blessings HP special tha😆
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree me too eagerly waiting
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: saaniakh

I don't think Brij now will have any problem but heshould be happy now that his family reputation which was destroyed will be back with more respect n name in society as Geet is now marrying MSK  n as u all remember he himself wanted Geet to Marry Maan to save his family reputation so no face off except he will now be happy n hope all Handa family will also be back!!!!!!!!

yea babes...i doubt that brij will spare Geet......nah impossible.....either way she still ruined his family's reputation in his opinion.....so he will definitely have a problem with Geet and maan...the brother who never took twice before takin his sister's life with no fault of hers....do u think he will leave her alone after sending him to jail....yeah i don't think so!!😆
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ritu...beautiful post....i loved it when maan used to call Brij Lathait Bhai.....lolz it would be hot if Maan says it again!!!

This is gonna get extremely interesting....what if NT, Brij and Arjun team up???

Juicy track....i think we are heading towards a solid track!!
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hi all......

As of now everyone of us is well aware that Brij the Lathait Bhai of Geet as per MSK will be back !
I always find this adjective "Lathait Bhai" so interesting n catchy and the way MSK says it is just Awesome ! And the famous "Oye" of Brij for MSK also too good !

I hope we all gonna have a very interesting Face Off between Brij n MSK ..........in reality which has become a relation of Jija n Sale saheb...........Oh am really eager to watch what kinda interaction is gonna happen between these two after being bonded in this Spicy Relation !

With the come back of Brij ............the wish of many of us few days back has come true !
MSK's Lathait Sala will be in which color n flavour will be defo a gripping one I hope !
And am really looking forward to this track where both of them will be seen in a single frame with this new found relation !

Well as we all know what a Punch n Slap relation they already had ........not to mention abt the Talwaar fights ! So r we gonna watch the same again........???Or something very new !
Will we all get to have the ever hot MaanChi again with this come back of Brij ?

Would love to see ur views ................

I am looking forward to maan and brij interaction. I always liked that brij was always weaker than maan. especially the scene where he locks his arms and prevents him from attacking

Kay
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ritu good post dear. we will get our dusht danav back in full form.brij is definitely coming back to ruin geet's happiness.i am eagerly waiting for msk-brij face off.