Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Lathait Bhai ! Brij !

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi all......

As of now everyone of us is well aware that Brij the Lathait Bhai of Geet as per MSK will be back !
I always find this adjective "Lathait Bhai" so interesting n catchy and the way MSK says it is just Awesome ! And the famous "Oye" of Brij for MSK also too good !

I hope we all gonna have a very interesting Face Off between Brij n MSK ..........in reality which has become a relation of Jija n Sale saheb...........Oh am really eager to watch what kinda interaction is gonna happen between these two after being bonded in this Spicy Relation !

With the come back of Brij ............the wish of many of us few days back has come true !
MSK's Lathait Sala will be in which color n flavour will be defo a gripping one I hope !
And am really looking forward to this track where both of them will be seen in a single frame with this new found relation !

Well as we all know what a Punch n Slap relation they already had😆 ........not to mention abt the Talwaar fights ! 👍🏼So r we gonna watch the same again........???Or something very new !
Will we all get to have the ever hot MaanChi again with this come back of Brij ?

Would love to see ur views ................

Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Brij now will have any problem but heshould be happy now that his family reputation which was destroyed will be back with more respect n name in society as Geet is now marrying MSK  n as u all remember he himself wanted Geet to Marry Maan to save his family reputation so no face off except he will now be happy n hope all Handa family will also be back!!!!!!!!
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MSK's Lathait Sala  🤣🤣
haye ritu im so excited .... sala n jeeju takkar dekhne mai maza aye ga😉🤣
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaniakh

I don't think Brij now will have any problem but heshould be happy now that his family reputation which was destroyed will be back with more respect n name in society as Geet is now marrying MSK  n as u all remember he himself wanted Geet to Marry Maan to save his family reputation so no face off except he will now be happy n hope all Handa family will also be back!!!!!!!!

This may also happen ! Bt we never know what CVs are upto.I agree that once he wanted Maan to marry Geet bt that was a need of the time for him.And then he was sent to jail for attempting to murder to his own sis Geet n murder of Chunni.......so I dont think a char like Brij would have forget that 4 which he had been sent to jail.

And even since these cases are grave cases so getting out of the jail isnt easy 4 him.
Lets see how CVs gonna show his release.A bail or acquitted !
Whatever it'll be I think it'll defo make some interesting twists n turns in th story so far !
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

MSK's Lathait Sala  🤣🤣
haye ritu im so excited .... sala n jeeju takkar dekhne mai maza aye ga😉🤣

Nigi I wish we'll get to see something like this which will be truly enjoyable !
The kind of convo they had I always found it funny,interesting n catchy !
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

With the come back of Brij ............the wish of many of us few days back has come true !
MSK's Lathait Sala will be in which color n flavour will be defo a gripping one I hope !
And am really looking forward to this track where both of them will be seen in a single frame with this new found relation !

this is for sure..😉maza aayega...oyeeeeeeeeeeee😆yeh dekho ritu....hai na ekdum roking😆

rajsunni thumbnail
what is the meaning of lathait bhai?
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsunni

what is the meaning of lathait bhai?

It means the one who carries a Lathi or Danda or Stick with him always.....
Rituparnaa thumbnail

@Savi

I love that HP look of Maan so much n particualarly the convo n fight with Brij was awesome ! The pic is just too good with MSK n Brij in a single frame.Lets see how thw show is gonna get them now in this new relation !

-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

It means the one who carries a Lathi or Danda or Stick with him always.....

add talwaar also😆