Laagi Tujhse Lagan

.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey sheeba! very nice post. my aap jaise likh nahi sakethi, i love ur post very much. Aab jo track chal raha na LTL me ufffffffff  I miss very much mishal's cute smile, I think everybody missing. so i upload this pic.

Edited by m.indira - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG This is so beautifully written cant describe.
Sheeba U rock
This is for U 
D looking at U

Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
fairy_naaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank U! Sheeba for the pm.Just love the OS.It is a great treat given by you to all LTLians.Vm awesome.Many many congratulations to Ltl show for its first anniversary and good wishes.Once again thaank you soooooo much.
Love.
Edited by fairy_naaz - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
Res

Edited :-
OMG Sheeba its just perfect........................
A biggggggg  Thanks to u for
such a wonderful OSπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...........................
M too Happy to being part of ur FF...................... wow Rose & shruti too from Delhi.................
I wish I could meet U, Bushy, Sonee, Sophia, Priya, Rose, Shruti & ALL my LTLians.............
U are sooooooooo sweetπŸ€—........................
I wish ur dream to meet Mishal come true.................... 
Happy Anniversary of LTL to U and ALL the LTLians.................................
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESUM SHEEBU πŸ‘

I REALLY LUVED IT. I REALLY LYK THE REALITY TOUCH U HAD GIVEN TO THIS OS

THE LTL ANNIVERSARY PARTY IS JUST AWESUM. I LUVED IT ND WISHED THAT IT ALL CUM TRUE.

LUV U SHEEBU ND DON'T WORRY, GOD IS LUKING UR MADNESS FOR MISHAL ND SUMDAY U VL SURELY MEET HIM. That will be ur kismat.   πŸ˜
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜Š  Ur a true fan of LTL⭐️ nd ofcourse Mishal❀️.    Hope ur wish of meetg Mishaal comes true in the coming new year nd all my prayers n wishes to uπŸ‘πŸΌ,     Thanx!!  for such a wonderful OS n the VM,πŸ€— it was treat to watch mishy in the love story avatar.

So its party time ltl nd IF folksπŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ !!!!!!!!!
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ absolutely WONDERFUL .... amazing concept and very well executed. loved the way u included everyone .... simply SUPERB .... u rock and u rock hard .... thanks for such a beautiful gift.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Sheeba. I am v touched that you made me special part of your OS..I loved your OS completely. and I wish I could meet u all one day n I wish u meet Mishal soon..I m not v good at creations but I have created one for you..........M means mishal n S means sheeba.....best of luck for heart to heart meeting soon..........lov n hugs
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LTL
LTL ROCKS
TASHA ROCKS
SHEEBA ROCKS

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved every bit of it......you are just awesome sheeba.......
its tooo beautiful that today is ltl 1t annversary but u make it more beuatiful with this OS thanx really really much
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Sheeba...........Such a great OS..wish this was real......πŸ‘
Ur so creative.....πŸ‘
Awww..we all met.....Sonee...Sheebu...Khushi....mujhe tum logon se milna hai....😳....
Awww...he came to our bash..wah wah..wah wah....😍
And wats this....he played my guitar........omg.😲...i dont believe this..mera pyara guitar..Mishal ke haath mein..😳......only u can do this SHeebu.......πŸ‘πŸΌ...
I Love You Sheebu.....πŸ€—.
And happy Anniversary...to u and all the LTLians...and the LTL cast and crew...πŸ₯³