Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Jashn - e - LTL Music,Masti n Mishal !!!

Ok hi everyone.............thanks to all of u for signing up for this verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy special OS ! I wrote for LTL's  anniversary and there r some of u i don't know................isliye i am glad this way we get to know each other better................

To be honest mainey itna response expect nahin kiya tha????.just hope u all enjoy what I have come with????..

Its a scene in Mishal's home............he is just back after finishing off with the shoot for the day.................and after having dinner and chatting for some time with his family he makes his way to his room.............

Tired he just lies down and stares at the wall and notices it was 26th that day...............he gets up and smiles as he realises............it was 28th day after tomorrow and it was ltl's first anniversary too!...................

He walks upto his window and opens his lappy..............looking out at the moon lit night and the beautiful sea below..............his lips curl up into a smile...............as he looks down at his lappy and goes through a few pics of his masti on the sets of ltl..................

Mishal thinks to himself----Ek saal kaisey beet gaya pataa hii nahiin chalaa................kal tak main kuch bhii nahiin tha...............aur dutta naam ne.......Mishal ko ek nayi pehchaan dey dii..............sach kismet kaa khel koi nahiin samjh saktaa...................

There u see Sheeba is in her room................and she is done watching ltl and drooling over Mishal with sonee...........mimi............aarathi.........geetha and shrushti over phone.................shilpita............mussy .............suvi......nels.....and shruti and indira on ccc ...................

She gazes at the wallpaper of mishal on her desktop and smiles to herself when her eyes fall on the date and she too realises its ltl's anniversary on 28th...............all elated and charged up she msga all on ccc and phone about it and together they all decide...................to meet at some common place and celebrate the day...............all of them were busy with their lives..............and in all this busy schedule of theirs...............Ltl was a relief...............as watching dutta patil was a pleasure for all...............and seeing the unconditinal love tasha shared...................made them forget all their troubles and enjoy life to the fullest................

Sheeba invites everyone to her place in delhi..............and nels...mimi and seema say that how could they make it there on such a short notice?..............to which sheeba replies with a big hug----Jahaan chaah hai wahaan raah hai.....where theres a will there's a way lol..............

The next morning......27th december u see sheeba is ready early in the morning and takes permission from her mom to let her have a friend's night out at their farmhouse after which she msga to all who were coming to give the address of the place.................

The doorbell rings and rose.....khushi and shruti come in who live in the same city and together they sit to make the list of people who had agreed to be at the ltl anniversar bash................they were...............

vahgarmnx12Nisha_13mish_alkadikuloloJuni17tanchawlafairy_naazbuttbhaiAMANJPsss8080m.indirabrvrVampgirlFaryyytasha_forever16naku-duttashruti10augustLaTuLamozart66zeekaytganupamas2Alamelushallymanndesigrl414Jia1akash_desailoveumishalSuvi7884desisistersrayjstscorpio10ushankitvcmussy.jamshed--SONEE--khushi0318Rose_PetaldusktintinyNaina_Mishal*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19aarathikbNelsspandana11Bushy_92

Meanwhile sheeba leaves with her bro to get the hall booked at a hotel close to the farmhouse for the evening party............

There in mumbai u see Mishal is talking to all on the sets of ltl as to where to plan the party for the big day tomorrow.............when mahi..........vinay and aashka decide to make the guest list while mishal and hemal leave to get a club bokked for the evening......................

By late that evening almost everyone had reached the place..............and sheba was pleased to meet people she nevr heard from on IF there too...............like alka.......jiya.............Farry...............Nisha.............
vahgarmnx12Nisha_13mish_alkadikuloloJuni17tanchawlafairy_naazbuttbhaiAMANJPsss8080brvrVampgirlFaryyy............. ....................

Together they all sat by the fire in the huge garden and chatted.................soft music played as everyone got busy talking their personal and stuff about ltl.....................

Sheeba stood in a corner looking at all and smiles to herself.....................seeing how just one show linked soooooooooo many people across the world............and today as they sat together aisaa lagg hii nahiin rahaa tha they were meeting for the first time................

Sonee............geetha.......aarathi............spandy and indira walk upto sheeba as aarathi says----Sheeba i didn't know my choti was such a genius.............

Shally and suvi who come there too say---Yaa right...............u brought us all under one roof for such a special day...............

Sheeba smiles as Geetha and Sonee hug her. Suhana and Bushy join in saying , yeh konney mein khade  hokar tum log inn teenon ke sath Mishal ki tarrifon ke pul baandh rahe ho?

Mimi and Mussy cum there too saying '"Iss kaam mein inse jyada mahir bhi kaun hai?" Naina who just cum from the airport with Anupama who had gone to take her says'Main hun naa! All turn and welcome her! They all move in as it was getting cold outside as scorpio says, yaar kal ki party ke liye koi color code toh socho?

Shilpita suggest ' let it be Black Dutta looks soo hot in that color! Everyone agrees as nakku-dutta says, and Blue too after all that's Mishal's  Favorite color! Loveumishal, alka, Sheeba, Naina, Sonee and Geetha all giggle as they had said a big yes who bhi ek saath!

Its night and sheeba is in the kitchen with dusk?..kirran???.naina and bushy????..

They all r done with the dinner and r busy serving the sweet dish noww and no prices for guessing what was on the menu???..Dutta's favourite rasgullas and ras malaayi?????.

Naina smiles----Wow sheeba sochaa nahiin tha ek din hum sab saath milkar dutta kii fav dish khayeinge????.

Dusk giggles---Yaad hai naku sat next to dutta on ground and kitney aaram se kha rahaa tha rasgulla when nakku lectured him about love????..

They all agree????when kirran says----Aur who jab naku ko bola----Abb dekhtii hii rahegii yaa khana bhii degii????.

Bushy says----Uss scene mein toh I was like????smiling??.blushing and what not!................Ek dum chotey bachchey kii tarah nakku dhyaan rakhtii hai dutta kaa and he too enjoys all the pampering he gets from his wifey!..............

They all laugh and move into the hall to serve the sweet dish to all????.

The next day its atlast 28th and Mishal is on the sets talking to someone on phone (no guys its not me lol bad joke lol) saying- Cake ka bhi bol diya na?thik hai chal i got to go for the shot baad mein baat karte hain. Mishal heaves a sigh of relief as he was done with all the taiyari for the big eveng ahead but life had other plans for him !!!

Late that evening U see Mishal at Delhi airport & he made way to the car to go to hotel to meet sum clients on his dad's behalf as he was unwell.

Mishal just wished that  people back in Mumbai were enjoying the day !!!

As Mishal reaches the hotel he calls Vinay who was in the city too for some work & the 2 decide to meet over dinner. Mishal makes his way to the room to change for the meeting when a black sedan comes

U see sheeba, Sonee, aarathi???.spandy???. Naina walk into the lobby to see the preparations!............

Thanks to someone  who knew geet and shruti the whole disc was booked for  LTLians ! ?????.Everyone reach the venue and as geet , mussy and mimi open up bottles of champagne the party begins!..............

Loud music plays as every1 dance and enjoy the evening !...............

After a while sheeba walk out to receive shabz, khushix, fivr and jaz who wer about  to come and sheeba who dreaded elevators takes the stair and gets a glimpse of Mishal getting into 1!

Sheeba stands dumbfounded ! she walks to the lobby where the four had reached and notice sheeba looks shaken fivr asks 'hey sheeba whats the matter'  to which sheeba says softly ? I just saw Mishal shabz giggle- I was right abt u thinking of Mishal 24*7 in my gangster thread !

Khushix says---Tu bhi naa sheeba..............
Zeeka who walks in late had listened to them talk and says---- Come on sheebc for once at least don't think of him.................this is dangerous.......abb u r seeing him around too?...............

Jaz quips----Come on guys ajj toh din hii mishal kaa hai...............aaj how can any of us not think of him?.................what ever ltl is.....is coz of him playing dutta's charecter..............

Nels.......dusk.....kirran and pearl were there too and as all exchanged intros with one another...............and walk into the disc.............sheeba walks after them remaining silent.............

she reaches up and as others enter..................the disc sheeba stands staring at the elevator.............when aarathi walks out and seeing sheeba stand there lost she says----Hey Kya hua?................Itna party organise karke u r standing here in a corner................woh bhi all alone?................

Aarathi embraces sheeba's face lovingly and asks----Who troubled my choti?.............

Sheeba says----Mishal...............

Aarathi giggles as spandy who had come out to and listening to them says-----Oh really?..............don't worry hum donon usski khabar leinge...............

Sheeba looks at the two pleadingly and says-----I just saw him..............Plz believe me...............

Khushi walks out with sonee and geetha and says----Arre we believe u...............usha koo janta hai koi staff mein..............

Geetha says----Haan tu chintaa matt kar...............aggar woh yahaan hai toh we willl deifinitely bring him to join us all!................

Sheeba smiles seeing how wonderful people she had in her life.................

With this they all walk away to find out usha to send her to get the info on those who were checked in for tonight..............

Geet comes out with mussy and when sheeba tells her what the others had gone for..............geet puts a hand on sheeba's and says giggling-----Finally ur dream might come true............(she sees sheeba's hands were cold and says........).......Arre don't be nervous he is just like one of us!..................

Sheeba nods her head as geet presses on to her had slightly giving a reassuring smile and mussy steps forward and hug her..............knowing how much it meant for sheeba to meet mishal...........

After a while u see khushi comes back with usha and smiles saying----Yup u saw it right babes...............he is indeed here..........

Shilpita quips ----and he has checked in this evening..............

Scorpio says----Toh chalo lets get him to join us................

Rose says----Arre aisey kaise?............Why on earth would he agree to join us in?.................

Aarathi says----wooh tum log hum par chod do.................

with that as everyone go back and remain quiet to the rest as to their effort to bring mishal might not work out and leave everyone disappointed.............

Upstairs u see aarathi...............geetha............spandy...........and scorpio make their  way to mishal's room with sheeba sonee............shilpita and mussy.............

Outside..................sheeba an sonee decide to remain out only while the rest six of them walk in.................

Sheeba and sonee look at each other.............sheeba says----Tujhey yahaan khada honaa hai toh ho main toh chalii.............

Sonee says----pagal hai kya?!..................U know me.............mujhey bhi nahiin rehnaa yahaan.........chal lets go..............

Quietly they both leave for the terrace..............

Rose who had come there with mimi ...............shruti............and indira .............ask where sheeba was going to which sonee replies----abhi aatey hain tum log ruko.............woh gaye hai mishu se baat karney..............

As the two make their way to the terrace..............sheeba says----Sonee.......mishu mishu toh matt kar...............woh sunlegaa toh?!...............

After a while u see Mishal comes out with vinay and is all elated to know there were sooooooooooooo many ltlians celebrating the day together................and the two alk into the disc where everyone is shocked to see dutta baji both there and start talking to them.............while Mishal realises how much love and adoration the show had got him..................and he knew.........cast and crew ke saath toh sab celebrate kartey hain............fans ke saath celebrate karnaa is even more special...............

Music plays as everyone parties hard...............and geet walks upto aarathi saying----Hey where's sheeba?.............

Aarathi too realises sheeba wasn't there.............and says----YEH LADKII BHII NAA................

Aarathi and geet look at each other knowingly and make thei way to mishal as he talked with geetha and mimi.................and tell him ----We want u to meet someone.............

Mishal says----I thought everyone is out here...............

Geet says----No there r two gadhis who can give in anything to just have a glimpse of u................

Upstairs u see sonee and sheeba stood staring at the moonlit sky as sheeba sighs----Mera chaand...............

Sonee completes her sentence----Dutta saahib............

Just then aarathi and geet walk in with Mishal ................cool breeze blows as sheeba and sonee shudder in the cold and turn to look at the entrance to find Mishal walking toward them.............ek dum dutta style walk..............with aarathi on one side and geet on other................

The two then look at each other stunned and shocked..............

After a while downstairs at the disc u c music had stopped playing?.. in the center of the hall u c Mishal sitting on chair he lights dim outand one spot light on Mishal ! Vinay cums in with Sophia and bushy who brings her guitar for Mishak! Mishal flashes a cute smile and takes the guitar from bushy and begins to play the song "Teri Yaadein" from the show love story as every1 hear completely mesmerized by the beautiful music of the song and sheeba stood at the far end of the hall with sonee?kiran and aarthi smiling to herself realizing as she saw her dream man play such a romantic number that waqt se pehle aur kismet se zyada kisi ko kuch nahin milta!!!

Ok I just hope u all lyk it and enjoy it too ??LTL Rocks big time and we are its proud fans!

Kaisa laga?.Tongue................   

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 27 December 2010 at 11:49am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_13mish_alkadikulolofairy_naazshruti10augustchitrakshgeetanupamas2mnx12kiran255mussy.jamshedRose_Petal.Indu.--SONEE--ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xspandana11NainaSengalartikbsuhana19triashaSanely_Insane--khushi--meghapartistranger2rose

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

hello sheebzLOL

awesome OS wht n creative mind u hvClapClapClap..... i just luv ur concept sweety...very nice place n omg MR n VR r both r der.....EmbarrassedLOL nice song Teri yaadein  

u knw very well y i cant give reply in detailsWinkLOL

nice snaps GeetaWinkClap
sheebz  n omg i'm if - dazzler now  

All ltlians  ........    LTL

Edited by --SONEE-- - 27 December 2010 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

artikbstranger2rose

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
can i say...YAAAY...awesome...kaash sach mein aaisa ho..thanks...sheeba..

kiran255artikb

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
me  second............... what a jashn .............. 
will comment laterSmile 

Kaash we really had a jashn like ur OS ............. it would hav been a dream cum true fr all to all the LTLians.......but really njoyed reading ur OS........Thanx fr the wonderful treat u hav given us on this special day........... keep writing..............Happy B'day to LTL..........

Edited by ushankitvc - 27 December 2010 at 12:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255artikbstranger2rose

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
OH SHeebu 
I love it , love it love it 
i was busy in exams didnt know kay 
u were writing some thing like this 
a real treat for LTLians 
awesome job SHEEBU !
KASh in real hum sab party kar saktay 
its my dream that one day i will meet all my IF friends 
cuz i dont know how alike we are but I KNOw 
We Have one thing in COmmon 
we all jst LOVE MIShal :)
ITS lovely sheebu 

Edited by kiran255 - 27 December 2010 at 12:34pm

artikbstranger2rose

dikulolo Groupbie
dikulolo
dikulolo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@ Sheeba

Thank you soooooo much for the wonderful treat u have given us on 1st birthday of LTL....Hug

I really enjoyed reading your OS...

Thanks once again...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

artikb

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Me opening up the bottles of champagne? ROFL I don't touch the stuff! Great OS Sheeba....really, if we all can gather in a place like that and have sort of a slumber party (Mishal-the only boy included LOL)...that would be so awesome! Day Dreaming But your OS gave us a taste so thanks a lot girl! Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255--SONEE--artikbstranger2rose

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Noooooooo I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy coz it's so beautiful BUT NOT REAAAAAAAAAAL Cry

lol Thanx for this special dreamy moment Sheeba!
And btw nice to meet you! Yes I m new on IF ...I find this website by chance than I saw there was a LTL fanclub; forum etc and you know what happen next...I m addicted to IF and i m having fun with you guys Thumbs Up

artikbstranger2rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index