CID

CID SB Dec 20th Apaharan Part 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Everyone including Saloni asks Ratan as to what the message means. Ratan refuses to mention anything as he says that will land him in trouble. Finally after a lot of pleading Ratan finally tells them what happened 25 years ago. He says its was 25 Oct 1980 and he was in college. He and his friend Chiranjeev were driving back after seeing a late night movie when they heard someone yell. They stop the car and decide to see if someone was in trouble. They see a a killer shooting a guy. Seeing this Chiranjeev yells out and the killer sees them so they both get into the car and try to escape. While driving Ratan was scared so he kept looking behind and this results in them hitting a guy. Ratan and Chiranjeev get scared and get out and want to take the person ot hospital but the guy says he will not survive but to do him a favor and take care of his sister( I found this dialogue wierd and did not have any relevance with the case)

Next they show Ratan and Chiranjeev in the jail and the police inspector turns out to be the person they showing shooting. They tell the inspector that they did not intend to kill the other guy but as they were running awy from him( the inspector) they did not see this guy. the inspector Bhushan tells them now they will rot in jail. Ratan then blackmails him that if they confess then Bhushan will be also be in trouble. So they strike a deal that they will not open their mouth and for that Bhushan will realease them.

Ajatshatru tells Jasmine to find out about Inspector Bhushan while he tells Akshay to let the newspapers and tv know that Ratan has confessed his crime. Then he and Pratap along with Ratan and Saloni go over to Chiranjeev's place. Chiranjeev is shown walking slowly lost in his thoughts of the crime. He reaches his flat and when he opens the door he sees a note that tells him to confess his crime or else he will go to jail. Ajaatshatru and the rest reach the apartment building and Ratan says Chiranjeev lives on the 10th floor. As they enter the building they hear a loud noise and they run out to see a man lying dead . Ratan identifies the person as Chiranjeev and he becomes hysterical at Ajatshatru. He says that now his friend is dead and his son is kidnapped and there is no help he is getting from the CID SB. He has done everything they want and they are not able to protect him. Ajaatshatru searches the body and he finds the note that Chiranjeev had got which tells him to confess or go to jail. After that there is a suicde note written where Chiranjeev mentions he was tired of living of the guilt and at this age he does notwant to go to jail so he has decided to end his life.

Ajaatshatru calls akshay up and asks him if he has informed the news papers and tv channels. Akshay said that they are actually relaying it now. Ratan enters his house and he sees the breaking news of his confession on TV. He asks the servants if Vikram came back or if there was messages. He is given a letter that was retrieved from the mailbox. The note said that the person wants to return his son Vikram but right now he has changed his mind. He tells Ratan its not enough to confess the crime but like Chiranjeev to end his life. Ratan decides that it is only right for him to die as his son is innocent. He takes a kniefe and tries to kill himself but is stopped by Pratap.

In the forensic lab Dr Pradhan is looking at all the charred parts of the car for clues. As Akshay and Abhimanyu were just looking at her and making comments she puts them also to task to help search for clues. Finally ( they showed a lot of this scene where each one was looking for clues) Akshay finds a 90% burnt matchbox. Niyati says that the kidnapper now will be caught. Akshay laughs that with that how can a kidnapper be caught. ( I had to agree with Akshay on this ) Niyati says that in every match box ther eis silica content that does not get burnt and from that they can find out which company makes the matchbox( I still think like akshay how does this lead to the kidnapper)

Jasmine goes to the record place and asks to see the records of Kerwadi policestation of 1980. She finds that the records indicates Inspector Bhushan to be dead.

Niyati does some tests and she shows Akshay the percentage of silica. She says that she is now off to her vacation. Right then Ajatshatru and Pratap also comes there.Akshay still questions how a matchstick can lead them to the kidnapper. Dr Niyati tells them thats the challenge she gives them. Ajaatshatru tells her Challenge accepted.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID SB Dec 20th Apaharan Part 2" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update... Smile

well- no Tejali again Ouch but the scenes wit Akshay and Niyati made up 4 it... LOL LOL

this episode seems really interesting so far... i wonder who the kidnapper is? Confused

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yeah shaks no tejali..maybe she is vacationing.

its a good story so far so i hope that they keep the pace like this,

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks, seems interesting. I still wonder how they are going to fulfill Niyati's challenge.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
i liked the story. whenever they shows akshay i was thinking about priyaWink. he is so cute. the way he was commenting about niyati.

i was laughing at that match stick clue. i mean okay they find the silica % and with that clue the matchbox company but how are they going to find who used that match stick? that's really funny!! am waiting for tonight's episode.

vat_269

Groupbie

vat_269

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
thanks...

matchbox challege...baat kuch hajam nahi hui...lagta hai hajmola khani padegi.. LOL Wink

hope they wont wrap up the story like last time...

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 22 December 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged
yeah vat till the part 3 it seemed pretty good. I hope the ending is good.

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 22 December 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
thaks priya   Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top