Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Team Rashi kush hua... 😉
reshmi is after all listening to minority plea.. Now its tym to see some real drama.. Wake up friends.. Its just the beginning of TEAM URK'D..
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Team Rashi kush hua... 😉
reshmi is after all listening to minority plea.. Now its tym to see some real drama.. Wake up friends.. Its just the beginning of TEAM URK'D..

Heaven help us all...
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank God i missed the episode....I have no hopes for GoHam....Anyways this drama of kinjal will continue for another 1 or 2 mnths till she marries Dhawal and then Gopi might be thrown out by Aham now that he will think that all this is happening because of her.,...CV's cant think more than this....All they can think abt is just more and more teary drama...They will never expose U and R...If they do that...serial will end...
Edited by chennaigirl - 13 years ago
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Thank God i missed the episode....I have no hopes for GoHam....Anyways this drama of kinjal will continue for another 1 or 2 mnths till she marries Dhawal and then Gopi might be thrown out by Aham now that he will think that all this is happening because of her.,...CV's cant think more than this....All they can think abt is just more and more teary drama...They will never expose U and R...If they do that...serial will end...

very true, if they expose U and R they will have to think abt the new track and CVs are very scared of thinking 😆