kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushma is saying no matter how intelligent the criminal is..he messes up somewhere.    And that mess up will help us reach him.  Everyone is in thinking mode.  Rachna is looking worried.   Sushma says and who knows what our destiny holds...as the evidence we are looking for might be right under our nose.   Rachna and gang thinking.

Jhanvi is being treated...and she is still in bed and we see some photographs hidden underneath her mattress...

Flashback:  When jhanvi was well..she was looking at all the photos and then someone knocked on her door and she quickly hid all the photos underneath her matteress.   

Present:  Rachna and gang walk out.   Rachna says whatever sushmaji is saying is very difficult.  and mohit says yes but rachna we have to collect evidence...and anu aslso agrees that yes and he has done wrong with lot of ppl.   But all the people are scared of him and no one speaks up.  Varun says but think if we can get all of them together and we are successful in doing that then??  And mohit is looking hopeful.   Rachna says yes thakkraal can threaten us alone but all the people who he has wronged come together in front of him suddenly then he wont be able to do anything.   Mohit says but how are we going to go about this plan.  Rachna says if we can get a list of ppl who he has wronged then we can try to go meet them....Sid is standing at a distance listening to all this...Anu spots him and interepts Rachna.   She says i think Sid is watching us and everyone looks towards him in anger...and mohit goes towards him angrily and he says what are u doing here..and sid says i was just passing by and mohit says just passing by i understand everything...!!!  Varun says he is not going to understand like this..and mohit says u r right and he punches Sid.  and then he tries to punch Sid again and sid stops his hand and says just listen to me..and mohit tries to hit him again and rachna stops mohit and says lets go form here...he is not worth it.   They all leave and sid looks on.  Then mohit says rachna we have done a mistake...we should not have let him go.   God knows what he heard.   Rachna says doesnt matter.  Forget him  Mohit says but he was standing right there...and rachna angrily says Forget him and mohit is fustrated.   Now he can never be with us..let him do what he wants.  He wants to spoil our plan..let him..lets see what he spoils..anyways forget all this...what were we talking about.  And Varun says list of all ppl who has been wronged by thakkraal...but how do we get it.  Rachna says lets see...and then she says ...i have a way.

Police station..bacchha  is giving the file to the inspector and he is on the way out and then sees rachna coming in.   He looks worried and takes off his hat.  Rachna comes up to him and says i need ur help.  Bacchha says are u mad?  Why are u here?   Rachna has a determined look on her face.   Rachna says i need the names of ppl who have been wronged by thakkraal.  Bacchha says u have lost ur mind.   I have told u before that i wont be able to help u after wards.  I cant give u any such information..so rachna says that means u have the information i m asking for.   We see that Ahuja is standing outside talking to a man and a police guy.  We see him thru the window and rachna's back is to him.   Ahuja leaves without lookin in rachna and baacchha singh direction.  Bacchha singh tells rachna yes i have the information but i wont give it to u.   Ahuja walks into the police station with a man behind him holding a file.   Bacchha is talking to rachna and saying what u r asking me...with that information..thakkraal will be finished.   Rachna says if u do not help me..then i will scream..right now right here that before u r the one who helped me escape.   Ahuja is shown talking to some police guy.  Rachna is saying and if i do that then in no time thakkraal will get to know this.   Bacchaa is looking worried.  Ahuja is still shown talking to the police guy and rachna is saying...think..as u have to decide RIGHT NOW that u r going to give me all the name or not.   The photos jhanvi took..where are they..who made them disappear...there must be some copies saved.   There must be something.   You have to tell me.  So TELL ME.  Baccchha is saying I told you...I AM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU.   Ahuja is done talking to the police man and walking in bacchha direction but hasnt spotted him talking to rachna yet.   Rachna says why wont u say anything.  U know thakkraal is wrong.   Bacchha in the mean time notices ahuja walking in his direction.   Ahuja has stopped and talking to some other ppl.   Rachna is saying why are u quiet...and bacchha is looking at ahuja and then at rachna...ahuja is still talking to some other ppl.   Rachna continues saying if u dont help me then i will scream right here and tell everyone.  Bacchha is looking at her and saying i can not say anything.   He has saved me.   and rachna is looking determined and angry.   I am in debt with him.  I can not backstab him.  Ahuja is still talking to other ppl.   Rachna says you are compelling me to scream.  This is ur last chance or else i will..and bacchha puts his hand up near rachna face telling her to stop it.   Rachna looks at it disheartened.   Baacchha looks in Ahuja's direction who is still talking and then looks at rachna and says...i can not promise anything but i will try and ahuja is done talking to men and walking in bacchha direction.  Bacchha sees this and then quickly hides rachna and then he himself goes to meet him and ahuja looks at him and then leaves and bacchha leaves behind him and then rachna leaves.

At the dining table..Rachna, rahul and anu are sitting.  Rachna is lost in thought.   Anu is saying to rahul that u fatty this is ur share of bengan..u eat it i m not going to eat.  Rachna is lost in thoughts while all this talk is happening.   Rahul says to anu..please take it as i will become fat eating bengan.  there is so much fat in it.   Anu says are u any less fat.   And then rachna's dad comes and says..rahul has it..whatever veggies he doesnt like..he will say..it has a lot of fat and then wont eat it.   Rahul says no if u want u can ask rachna.   and all look at rachna and she is still lost in thoughts.   Anu says Rachna what happened...what are u thinking??   Rachna says Anu i dont know whether bacchha singh will help us or not.  and if he doesnt then how will we collect evidence.  and her dad says we will get it and rachna says by just sitting here..the evidence is not going to fall out of the sky.   We have to make our own path...even if it means i have to go to thakkraal's house.  Hearing this her dad is concered and says rachna...dont be silly...it would be foolish to even go near his house.   he reminds her of what sushmaji told them..and anu says u have time for food right.  and anu says pls eat something...everything will be ok..and who knows that someone might be helping u right now as we speak..

And we see sid coming to thakkraal and thakkraal is watching TV.  Sid says sir...thakkraal sir pls forgive..forgive me...i made a mistake..i am zero without u.. and thakkrraal says stand up and Sid says no i will stay at ur feet.  I was a fool...a complete fool.  pls forgive me.  Bacchha and ahuja come there and thakkraal says get up.   Sid holds thakkraal's hand and says sorry.   Thakkraal says its enuff..get up..and says whats the matter u look tired.  and tells bacchha to feed him and then tells sid..eat dont cry..and then says look here...st. kabir has said something about young ppl like u...God will forget u but i m there to save u....but if i forget u then even God wont save u.   Now that u have returned...Sid continues to apologies..and thakkraal tells bacchha..give him some small work and Sid says thank you sir...thank you very much...and then Sid wipes his tears and then thinks..if i want to help rachna then i have to stay with him and then collect proofs..as this is the only way i have to rectify my mistakes.    

Sid is at thakkraal's house and bacchaa stops him and asks him where are u going..and Sid says i m going to put this box inside..some servant got it form bazaar.  This has radhaji's medicine..so i thought i would put it inside.  Shall i go..and bacchha allows him to go.  Sid geos inside the room and then is opening boxes and stuff to look for evidence and some men come and are talking that we have to work everday here...and the other man says u r alive right..that is enuff.

Rachna and anu stop an auto and a young girl with an old man also comes there.  Rachna says u take the autp we will take another one.  Just then some young guys come and push the guy out of the way and gets inside the auto.   Rachna is looking angrily in their direction and they notice it..and she has the flashback of same thing happening to her.

The younng guy says hey uncle..u are not in a hurry let us go..and rachna angrily says STOP...  anu is worried.   Rachna says GET DOWN.   the guys says..we wont..what will u do.. she says what i will do.. i will insult u and get u down.   The old man says let them go and the other woman says we will get another one..and rachna says no NO other auto will come...if we keep on waiting then our whole life will pass.  Anu says rachna leave it..we are also getting late.  Rachna says NO.   We can not go like this.  First of all they should know how to respect elders...and if they dont knw that then they should have sense then u do not get into someone;s auto like goons.   Guys are smiling at her.   Rachna says come on..lets get down.  ONe of the guy says...i think this girl is mad.  Then rachna says u think i m mad...now watch my maddness.  then she picks up a stone and says i will break ur faces with this...and then anu does the same and so does the other girl.   The rickshaw wala sees this and says come on get down guys.    then guys tell rickshaw wala..lets go.   Rickshawala says if they break the rickshaw who is going to give me money.  Rachna says to the guys...have u gone to school sometime..i m sure u know how to count..i m going to count to 3 and if u dont get down then u see..  and she starts counting.   and the guys get down and run away.   all the girls are happy.   The other girl says i know u .... u r rachnaji right.  I have read so much about u also.  I am so happy to meet u today.   and i also learnt a lot from u today.   She says she is minu gupta..if i can help u in anyway i will.  rachna is happy and says thnx.   Anu says..so this is what sushmaji meant.   Now all these ppl will help us and make us win.

Pre-Cap --  Thakkraal says what are u doing here...and sid says i was taking medicines for radhaji..and thakkraal says take the box from his hand.
Edited by kasrana - 13 years ago