Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Written update: 27th December

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Hi guys....

Before I start well they did show KT but not in the same frame as YM or Manish. They had close ups shot. So all the scenes that have KT are from his home I guess and believe me the guy really looks unwell...stubble..breaking voice...and teary eyes all the time. Confused

Episode starts with Rahul talking to Shaan's photo that he has a very important announcement to make..and that is to sue Shaan for violating the terms of the contract. ( Guys at this point I thought that may in KT 's absence tthey will show all the actors speaking to his photos ...good utilisation of the numerous posters of him they have put upLOL...this is my level of expectation from the CVs right nowLOL)

The press conference is shown with the media pouring out their questions..They shoot question at Rahul...like "Tell us where is Shantanu Khandelwal"..."Shantanu Khandelwal is the son of the Khandelwal family and you have signed the contract with him?".."Where did he vanish leaving the press conference?"Rahul asks the media to ask him one question at a time. Different people from the media ask their questions. "Why has Shaan left?" "Is it true that you ll were friends in college?" "Please throw light on the present situation"..

Rahul says that as usual the media has a lot of questions for him and as usual he has the answers to them. He replies that yes he and Shaan were friends in college but this has nothing to do with the contract. Then he goes to give his reply for where is Shaan. He asks someone to get the contract papers. Khanak thinks to herself that she has to stop this. Rahul informs the media while displaying the contract ,that if Shaan does not attend the conference or violates the contract then a file will be filed against him. At this point Khanak comes and covers the mike and takes control. She tells the media that Shaan wont break the contract. He had to leave as he was not well. She introduces herself as his wife and says that Shaan will sing for RK. (Sam and Duck are elated at this point and look like goofy and plutoLOL..no actually wait...I love them..cartoons I mean...so they dont get to be called that)Rahul and Khanak stare at each other. She goes on to say that on behalf of Shaan she accepts the contract. Another stare follows.( should not have stopped him Khanak..let him send Shaan to jail..good things happen when the guy goes to jailWink..and anyway if he sends Shaan to jail that his revenge will be complete and we can get done with this trackLOL)

Khanak comes home to find a troubled Shantanu seated in the living room. He gets mad on seeing her and shoos her off saying that if she has come to give him a lecture on what he should have done and what not then he is not interested in listening. Khanak corrects him that she is not there to blame him as she feels he did what he felt was right and in the same way she too did what she felt was right. Shaan is shocked and asks her what has she done there.(*Souma ducks under the chair expecting a explosionLOL*) She hesitates but finally tells him that she accepted the contract on his behalf. Shaan gets mad at her . He asks her how could she take such a big decision without even asking him. Khanak tells him that she had to do it as Rahul was going to sue him and she wants to keeps Shaan and his family far from harm's way.(* peeps to see if everything is fine and is shocked to see the bomb dint blow...got difused* and Shaan seems ok with it...Yashu the fever saved your neck..I was expecting you to be buried aliveLOL..)

Shaan gets emotional and tells her that Sam and Duck knew about this but they hid it from him. His friends betrayed him and when he was so close to his success and his dreams there was only darkness in front of his eyes.(Sweets thats because they turned the lights off ..remember? to keep you in focus....dont be upset cause of thatLOL..we ll ask the creatives to keep all lights on from next time..guys chalo add this to the Request to CVs topicLOLKhanak tells him that whatever friends do is for your good. (Oh really now..LOL *Shaan style*)Initially she too was mad at them but then realized that they had good intentions at heart and dint want to hurt him. Shaan asks her how she could say all this after what they did. He says that he can never sing after so much humiliation and never thought he would sing for Rahul. Khanak tells him that she took the decision there but he has to make the final one. When you move towards success, you will face many obstacles like Rahul and it is up to Shaan to overcome them but she will be beside him no matter what. Shaan gets thoughtful.

Rahul is having a drink and watching the press conference on television.( Guys guess what ...no shiny clothes for him...he was wearing a polo shirt..after Khanak...its his turn for a wardrobe makeover..or maybe his turn to get uniforms ...cause he was wearing a polo shirt of differnt colour in precapLOL..*Sam and Duck stand in the queue for uniforms*LOLHe sees Khanak coming to the mike and accepting the contract. He thinks that everything was going according to plan but Khanak came and spoilt things. In his excitement he forgot Khanak's strength and she is the moving force behind Shantanu. His drink gets over and so he goes to get another peg, switching off the television. While he is making a drink, the interview starts playing again in the part where Khanak says that Shaan will sing and accepts the contract. Rahul looks back to see Shaan with the remote.

Shaan comes and tells Rahul that he is right. Khanak is his biggest strength. Rahul asks him how he entered. Shaan says it was easy as he just told the watchman that Rahul was waiting for him. ( Tupid watchmanLOL )Rahul gets sarcastic and says that he is Shantanu and people will have to listen to him. ( I dont know why he keeps saying this..in the show till now I dont think anyone has listened to Shaan apart from this watchman..even his dear wife does things her way ..tells him its upto him to decide when she has made those decisions alreadyLOL Shaan thanks him for the complement. He says that he is impressed by Rahul and the riches he has made, lots of money, big house, cars etc... Rahul asks him if he was surprised.Shaan says he was not but he wanted to check once as Rahul has a habit of lying. Last time also he went to his house and was brought face to face with the truth. Shaan gets sarcastic and says that but of course that was not even his house and apologizes in a blunt fashion for getting to know his truth.

Rahul asks him why he came to this house then. Shaan says that he dint want to come but it was his wife...the same wife he was praising minutes back ...who told him that he will have to face obstacles for being successful. So he has come to thank Rahul for launching his group. Rahul says that it's a good decision he has taken and asks him to go concentrate on his work. Rahul tells him to do a good job and he will pay him well. Shaan laughs out loud at this and says that Rahul may have done his homework on Shaan but he is not far behind either. He says that his band will give Rahul's company a successful album and he can mint money out of it and the first song Shaan will give as a 'tip' to Rahul. As it is he has a habit of always talking from them so this time too the first song he can just keep as a 'tip'.

Sunil too watches the press conference and gets irritated on seeing Khanak save Shaan's neck. Khanak enters at that moment to speak to him. He sends her away saying that since her husband is not well she ought to go take care of him ( whats this...Shaan's onscreen and offscreen dad seems to be asking YM/ Yashu to be by the guy's side LOL)but honestly Shaan seemed fine to him. He blows Khanak for always hiding his mistakes and trying to cover up for him. Sunil feels that Shaan has proved yet again that he is just the same and has not changed. Khanak tries explaining to Sunil that this time was not Shaan's fault and heads to explain the Rahul-Shaan face off but Sunil stops her and tells her that it's high time she stopped defending her husband. He understands she loves him but still. He reminds her that she may have accepted the contract but what is Shaan refuses. Khanak is confident that Shaan won't. She asks Sunil to trust her. Sunil says that he trusts her but not his son.( Yipee he trusts her again..LOL)

Shaan tells Rahul that his band won't take any royalty even because as Rahul said..A friend in need is a friend indeed. Rahul says that he is deviating from the topic and asks him to say what he has come for and get out. Shaan asks him to stay away from his friends and fight man to man and not take support of lies like always. ( What about staying away from your wife dude...should have included that in your warning...dont cry laterLOL...and KT you need to fight the virus before you fight menCry)

Precap: Duck and Sam wonder if Shaan will forgive them. Rahul comes and says that he won't and he is holding auditions for new band members. He tells Duck that he is out of the band.  ( Are you serious!!! * runs to kiss Rahul*..I want auditions as well...for new band members...not liking these ones..change is welcome...how about Hetal and Mangala..they can essay the same roles more convincingly..LOL)

Ok guys before I sign off..Please wish KT a speedy recovery Smileand wish all those poor updaters of this week...who will have to update episodes without the guy..Cry

One more thing..the humour is mainly to lighten the mood at the forum...please do not misunderstandSmile

Edited by Souma.N - 27 December 2010 at 11:43am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subahcirpragyakumarhabsfanharikashiva25cutie-pieluv-pridaasyadadapunjabi_gyal08rrk401KrazEeePriyaThakurRagSiamushkan_2003cuty_kdaddysgirl786teri_susanshanak.hotgarfield1209iluvmanarsaaazpriya_cool_123deejagi...Binny...OlicityFanYasharanrocksshalini01Ashi22shivani003maneet.n.shanaknivedithakubare.Dilwale.snehapatroThe_May_Rose-Deepali-pyar-ishkbones88

maneet.n.shanak IF-Rockerz
maneet.n.shanak
maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks! I hope he feels better REAL soon Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Souma ...Hug thats for the update

HugHug..Thats for the comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet.n.shanak

Thanks! I hope he feels better REAL soon Unhappy

Well news is that he is fast recovering...fingers crossed
Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Thanks Souma ...Hug thats for the update

HugHug..Thats for the comments

Your most welcomeSmile

garfield1209

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Souma...thanks a million for the fabulous update....am sick in bed so missed the 'action packed' episode...was laughing at all your inserts....totally cheered me up....man, I vote for new band too....

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Souma loved it loved it and loved loved loved your comments more....hilarious girl...ClapClapClap

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Souma...thanks a million for the fabulous update....am sick in bed so missed the 'action packed' episode...was laughing at all your inserts....totally cheered me up....man, I vote for new band too....

no problem..Smile...glad it cheered you up...get well soon

Go to top