Joyride..not bad at all - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

@ liz, Saraw, Fivr

Thank you for being etaernal optimist...its good to know that their are more ppl like me..and fivr..it is so good to have interaction wid you..when i joined the forum..you went into hybernation and hence i never knew your POVs..but i loved your faith in the show..

I am a person who has always loved flawed characters..darcy, heathcliff, pip, mr rochester...you name it..all the byronic heroes..i love them..

I see them all in Dutta and that makes him special..more then the love story..i watch it to see the inner turmoil this complex man goes through....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago
hahhaha yeah lets see whats in store for us tomorrow...im hoping we will get a new years treat:)
@Sara: Aww yaar! You're too kind! You guys put up with all my rambling nonsense and appreciate it... *humbled muh* ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

@Shilpita: OMG! I did?!?! *embarassed muh* It was totally unintentional though - work got really crazy and I didn't find time to watch the episode, let alone post.. But hopefully I can be more interactive from now on.. ๐Ÿ˜†
*Eyes popping out at Fivr seeing the latest epi*
WAITING for tomorrows joyride..

@Fivr: I agree with ur take on Dutta "accusing" Naku in his head of trying to lure him with her beauty...I remember we had a convo before where Dutta kept saying/thinking Naku isnt a beauty...that was as if to convince himself that this time he isnt blinded by a woman's beauty.
I can also buy Baji's excitement and him organizing a party at a short notice. Baji hasnt really seen naku's sherni roop so that was new for him. He always saw a timid version of Naku. Added to that Dutta attention on Naku to the point of even 'forgetting' Baji got him excited as it was the first time after the FR he had seen Dutta so much into Naku. And the chutki mein organizing party...lets not forget Dutta is a rich guy with a huge house...he obviously entertains a lot at a short notice. Such people usually have all the needed stuff at home to throw impromtou parties...they dont really need event planners. Also it would have been unbelievable if guests would have turned up but this was one family party.

@Liz, Shilpita: Thanks for starting positive threads in the forum. Badly needed!

I feel so good after reading all your replies! Thanks guys! This is so much better than clinically dissecting the episode! I for one, watch the show because it makes me feel good, makes me giddy at times(when there's less of Kala and more of TaSha๐Ÿ˜›)

Thanks to this forum for spoiling us all. If it weren't for IF I'd be happy with whatever they chose to show me. I feel the forum has raised our expectations,and hence the murmurs everytime there's a less than perfect episode. Well, i love my Dutta flawed! Like Shilpi says....he's my Indian Darcy and Heathcliff and Rochester all rolled into one. *sigh* He's much much lovable than all that! โ˜บ๏ธ  I am so in love with him! *swoon*
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Fivr: I agree with ur take on Dutta "accusing" Naku in his head of trying to lure him with her beauty...I remember we had a convo before where Dutta kept saying/thinking Naku isnt a beauty...that was as if to convince himself that this time he isnt blinded by a woman's beauty.
I can also buy Baji's excitement and him organizing a party at a short notice. Baji hasnt really seen naku's sherni roop so that was new for him. He always saw a timid version of Naku. Added to that Dutta attention on Naku to the point of even 'forgetting' Baji got him excited as it was the first time after the FR he had seen Dutta so much into Naku. And the chutki mein organizing party...lets not forget Dutta is a rich guy with a huge house...he obviously entertains a lot at a short notice. Such people usually have all the needed stuff at home to throw impromtou parties...they dont really need event planners. Also it would have been unbelievable if guests would have turned up but this was one family party.

@bold: I agree with everything else you said, but just to put my two cents about Baji (since I haven't touched on him yet..๐Ÿ˜†). You know, I felt the same thing. First off Baji hasn't really witnessed Nakku's stubborn-sherni avatar when it comes to Dutta. Some might say that he was introduced to it during the "hanging over a cliff in a SUV" sequence but he was busy being shot at and so I really don't think he processed her adamant behavior for what it really was.

So yeah, I think Nakku's transformation was in part responsible for his behavior. But I think that the fact that Dutta spoke to him like he normally would - without the hint of snide remarks or angry sarcasm - that Baji was honestly stumped. All Dutta asked him was if he forgot how to drive.. But that would be something even regular-Dutta would have asked him. The fact that Dutta didn't comment on Baji's presence any further and focused his energy on Nakku is what delighted Baji I think. This is as close to "normal" Dutta and Baji have come ever since the FR fiasco. So it's no wonder that Baji reiterated the fact that Dutta "didn't say anything else" to AS in his narration.. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
@Fivr: yes ur rite...Dutta was near normal with Baji since the FR. Only thing missing was Baji teasing in that Dutta-Naku-Baji scene. No wonder Baji wanted to celebrate. I guess it was a sort of way for Tasha's wellwishers(AS, Baji) to try and reinforce Dutta's feelings by drawing his attention towards brighter things.
Ohhh...........Does Dutta play mouth-organ???๐Ÿ˜ฒWhen was that shown
I'm gonna enjoy 2day's epi even though it's gonna be kinda weird๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago