How will Pratigya make krishna understand

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

after reading today's updates i was thinking how will Pratigya make krishna understand the standard of working.He has to understand the life is not easy as he thinks. Today What pratigya said is right he cann;t ran away from it he has to face it. today also when she told the truth he just walked away from her. why the Cv's r doing this everytime when the couple come for a reality they show one of them walking away. it is  not easy they have to work it out. why they r not showing that. Pratigya also have to get patience and make him understand like a child. He is like that only. i am sure that he is a child in grown up body. What Pratigya says is right. i am wondering how the Cv;s will handle this track. they have started the working track of krishna and they have to follow it. how will they proceed. what do u guys think? i think tough time for Pratigya ahead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettymeena thumbnail
i totally agree with u. your right krishna stood understsnd the life  is not easy as he thinks pratigya is right as u said and one day he stood face it and pratigya should have patience to make him understand yes it is tough time for pratigya
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pratigya should eat tht chocolate he brought for her, then they should share the chocolate n makeup. He will sure understand if she tells him with love,the way he understands.😳
Sabu0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
by saying this: MEIN TUMHARIM BESTI HOTE HOWE NAHIN DEKH SAKTI and krishna will melt as allways
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I',m hoping this is the turning point where krish will start to understand the importance of having an education.  they showed the promo of prats asking if he can write her name about 6 months ago and not started to proceed with that so maybe this will  be it.
They both know he can't get a decent job without knowing how to read and write and krish will have to learn sooner or later if he wants to prove to SS that he is capable of standing on his own two feet.
Also, the show's been so dismal lately and trps have suffered cos it was too boring so hopefully this will make it more entertaining to watch, along with arushi's exit from TN.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello lekha,
 i always knew krishnas realises the importance of being independent is always difficult and he needs a zoor ka jhatka to realise it i have a feeling that the way ss was saying that unless and untill he fully comes to my control i will not give him a penny means that soon he tells krishna to choose between him and prats what say and we ala know whom he will choose what say?
soapbubble thumbnail
Earlier the characters of Krishna and Pratigya were of two young people from very different backgrounds who had to overcome their own upbringing to understand the other.

Sorry, this will hurt Krishna fans but now basically he's been cast as a moron who simply CANNOT understand things  - this was never the case earlier - he was always very very quick to grasp both circumstances and what other people's stands were. Now he's been made to behave like a very simple, underdeveloped adult. Very disappointing.

I feel bad for Pratigya - having to deal with someone with such mediocre intellect.
Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 13 years ago
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Pratigya has to be very careful in handling this track. otherwise it will go down the drain. she will have to make krishna understand like a child she has to explain and have faith in krishna. for once krishna has to understand the truth of the world and also abt his father and brother. hope the cv's handle this situvation with care.
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There's something seriously wrong with this picture where it seems  that the only time Krishna is not a "child" is when he is "in bed" with Pratigya.  Agree with soapbubble.....Krishna is now a total moron....all bakwaas - no backbone. 

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seetal

There's something seriously wrong with this picture where it seems  that the only time Krishna is not a "child" is when he is "in bed" with Pratigya.  Agree with soapbubble.....Krishna is now a total moron....all bakwaas - no backbone. 

Couldn't agree more with you Seetal. Krishna is suddenly behaving like an unpad who has no clue about anything in life except bedroom affairs and that too like an adamant child who could care less about any one else but his own fun and game.