Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

221-Pardi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti/RatzJun (Page 72)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 32036

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
no one watched at that time roshni...............we were on mission.................but after rati made a come back..........i catched all the episodes in order to be connected to the story...........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by nikitasharma.

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

i cried in this scene.....loved mayank in this epi....even today i feel like crying on seeing him like that

Arjun - mujhe tumhara bina show nahi karna.............par storyline achi hain.........ab sab kuch hamare fans ke haath mein hain...........kash female lead replace ho jaye aur meri rati aa jaye waha...........Day Dreaming
tumhare jaane k baad mujhe itne stupid actors k saath act karna padta hai ki.......LOL
talking of stupid actors.....reminds me of stupid characters.....do u guys have watched mayank-ria scenes at all?
guys if we have a debate............there was nothing wrong in mayank ria track............mayank was just being a good prof . and ria ..............yaar one has no control on his/.her liking..............so it was ok............i think..........but as that time rati show mein nahi thi..........woh scenes bahut horrible the.........LOL
yeah i know when nupur was assumed dead....nd i read..."mayank ki nai nupur ria"....i felt  like killing cvsAngrybut later after her come back....i saw mayank-ria scenes nd found some of them really funny too....mayank gets irritated with dumbness easily just like wid uday.Have u guys seen the scene where ria paints the lib pink....mayu's reaction was pricelessLOL

i had stopped watching.it was no nupur no mjht. i didnt even watch a single scene.


me too..hw can I watch Jun wid smone else..
Maybe we shud watch sm scenes nw....ria was more of a comic char.LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yea asthu......our great cvz............anyways leave it.....lets discuss gud things only!Big smileEmbarrassed
-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by nikitasharma.

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

i cried in this scene.....loved mayank in this epi....even today i feel like crying on seeing him like that

Arjun - mujhe tumhara bina show nahi karna.............par storyline achi hain.........ab sab kuch hamare fans ke haath mein hain...........kash female lead replace ho jaye aur meri rati aa jaye waha...........Day Dreaming
tumhare jaane k baad mujhe itne stupid actors k saath act karna padta hai ki.......LOL
talking of stupid actors.....reminds me of stupid characters.....do u guys have watched mayank-ria scenes at all?
guys if we have a debate............there was nothing wrong in mayank ria track............mayank was just being a good prof . and ria ..............yaar one has no control on his/.her liking..............so it was ok............i think..........but as that time rati show mein nahi thi..........woh scenes bahut horrible the.........LOL
yeah i know when nupur was assumed dead....nd i read..."mayank ki nai nupur ria"....i felt  like killing cvsAngrybut later after her come back....i saw mayank-ria scenes nd found some of them really funny too....mayank gets irritated with dumbness easily just like wid uday.Have u guys seen the scene where ria paints the lib pink....mayu's reaction was pricelessLOL

i had stopped watching.it was no nupur no mjht. i didnt even watch a single scene.
roshni but u should watch it.....by god....mayank's pain....i mean there is no nups but in almost every scene mayank remembered her....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 32036

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitasharma.

seriously asthu..........
mayank ria k scenes dekhkar.........
i used b like.......AngryAngryAngrybechara mayu........bechara jun!!Ouch
jun bechara nahi tha..........he was happy working with her till i remember the sbs segment............but baad mein hi said ki nupur usse upar se galiyan de rahi thi isiliye woh gayab ho gayi...........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 32036

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitasharma.

yea asthu......our great cvz............anyways leave it.....lets discuss gud things only!Big smileEmbarrassed
i agree..........no more discussion on this ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

no one watched at that time roshni...............we were on mission.................but after rati made a come back..........i catched all the episodes in order to be connected to the story...........Smile
same here...sur..........!!EmbarrassedLOL
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Joined: 04 June 2010
Posts: 8667

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

no one watched at that time roshni...............we were on mission.................but after rati made a come back..........i catched all the episodes in order to be connected to the story...........Smile
well for me, that two months never happened. i started watching again when dia came back as by the time we knew that nupurs gonna come back.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 14688

samratrocks 99 14688 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
Mayur r going to dance Mayur r going to do project

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: Badtameez_Dil   Replies: 455   Views: 25145

Badtameez_Dil 455 25145 03 September 2010 at 8:52am by shruti_luvs_msk
ArTi new rankings!!!....ArTi

2

Author: LittleMissWitty   Replies: 12   Views: 2608

LittleMissWitty 12 2608 28 July 2010 at 3:11pm by sky86
mayur mayur mayur !!!!

Author: tanyashrivastav   Replies: 7   Views: 3341

tanyashrivastav 7 3341 07 July 2010 at 1:09pm by dilras
MAYUR PARADISE #141 MayUr..Kaun MayUr

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -ananya-   Replies: 1199   Views: 44277

-ananya- 1199 44277 01 November 2009 at 4:57am by annie07

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index