221-Pardi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti/RatzJun - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago

Arjun - Are mujhe sab pata hain rati.........tabhi toh main hamesha tumhare charo aur mandrata rehta hoon . Tumhe sach laga ki main nahi jaanta.........πŸ˜†.........But i wanna tell u  that The best thing about me is you..........i feel lucky to have u........have a friend like u.........have a .........wait a minute.........u were saying something na ( being naughty ) πŸ˜†
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

yaar pata ni why but in my mind that shivaji saloon wala scene is coming.....mayank so did not want him to touch his hair let alone cut it...nd then shilpa aunti came in ladies saloon....so hilariousπŸ˜†

and nupur? she was superb there. 'mayank tum na balo ko lal color karwalo fir ek safed shirt pehen lena, by god bilkul ambulance lago ge' 🀣
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

no its not. i have that episode downloaded.
are this one is offscreen pic of that episode only............πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nikitasharma.

i really wish shilpa aunty aati.........atleast for one epi hi sahi.......
she would be the coolest dadi tooπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Arjun - Are mujhe sab pata hain rati.........tabhi toh main hamesha tumhare charo aur mandrata rehta hoon . Tumhe sach laga ki main nahi jaanta.........πŸ˜†.........But i wanna tell u  that The best thing about me is you..........i feel lucky to have u........have a friend like u.........have a .........wait a minute.........u were saying something na ( being naughty ) πŸ˜†

Gosh!!!😍
Originally posted by Surbhi123

are this one is offscreen pic of that episode only............πŸ˜†

not even that their dresses are different.
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

and nupur? she was superb there. 'mayank tum na balo ko lal color karwalo fir ek safed shirt pehen lena, by god bilkul ambulance lago ge' 🀣
kya line thi wow.....nd then when aunty came she told him:"mayank tum poora baccho ki tarah ho...kuch hua ni ki mummy ko bula lete ho "then she mocked"mumyyyyyyyyy"πŸ˜†
have to go ...power cut...
bye guys πŸ€—
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

she would be the coolest dadi tooπŸ˜›
yea!!!
Originally posted by ruchi89

have to go ...power cut...
bye guys 
u goin?