Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU BV 27 Dec 2010 (Page 2)

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Its perfect NehaThumbs Up

So finally accepted she didnt had the right buddhi to followLOLAnyways.. now the news is spread everywhere and teacherji is backPartyThe news will ne published in newspaper and Jagya will be shocked at his(?) AnandiEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoNeha_Kkhusi_*

vrinda9183 Goldie
vrinda9183
vrinda9183

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Neha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_K

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by Neha_K

oh really!!
so sweet of u.......... actually i wrote some portions in hindi, that's y! Tongue
i have no problems with hindi but maybe somebody who doesn't understand hindi 
mightErmm-i remember someone had written she was from nigeria in sudss christmas thread,could be difficult for that member - but you tried and i appreciate that..

Yap thats me!
Thanks Neha, you  did great for a first timerThumbs Up. She is right too, that i always watch the show even today i watched it on Youtube, cos i don't have colors channelErmm.....i found the show on Youtube, and i just understand the basic things going on....its those little things like what Guari and Jagya were saying that i dont really understand so i have to read these written updates to follow up.

By the way thanks my Hindu friends for all the updates. I am feel am one for you in my heart( i dont really know why) but i love everything about you guysSmile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoNeha_KSuchi-khusi_*

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by Neha_K

oh really!!
so sweet of u.......... actually i wrote some portions in hindi, that's y! Tongue
i have no problems with hindi but maybe somebody who doesn't understand hindi 
mightErmm-i remember someone had written she was from nigeria in sudss christmas thread,could be difficult for that member - but you tried and i appreciate that..

YAP THATS ME!
Thanks Neha for that beautiful update Thumbs Up . Piyo is right too. Found the show in Youtube while trying doing my daily search for hindi movie to watch....and i loved it. the problem is there is no subtitle so i could only get the general idea of whats going on. i joined the forum to understand what you are saying.
Thanks to all of you. I love am Hindu in my heart....i love everything about you guysHeart. xoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyokhusi_*

ayushii Senior Member
ayushii
ayushii

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the lovely update
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@neha
wow.....................good job yaar.........................!!!!!
teacherji is back again!

Originally posted by avyarima

..its those little things like what Guari and Jagya were saying that i dont really understand so i have to read these written updates to follow up.

By the way thanks my Hindu friends for all the updates. I am feel am one for you in my heart( i dont really know why) but i love everything about you guysSmile.

it is so nice 2 ve u here!Smile
the part u asked abt................was in hindi that neha wrote.......am gonna write it in eng 4 u(hope neha doesn't mind)
while returning from watching movie.............gauri asked jag.....movie was so good ??
then jag replied.....u r concentrating in that movie so much like studying a paper!!............now i understand why u got promotion in ur classes!
gauri got angry and pulled his ear.................seeing that jag said.............u r angry just like ..........!!!!(about to take anandi's name but stopped anyhow)Angry
gauri asked him ...........why am thinking that u r about 2 take someone special's nameOuch
but jag avoids that questionAngry

hope this help u........keep visiting this forum.............nice 2 have u hereSmileSmile

Edited by khusi_* - 27 December 2010 at 8:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoNeha_K

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
very nice update - in hindi I could actually feel as if i was watching the scenes - thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_K

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index