Posted: 13 years ago
actually radha asked me to do that......... it's my first time!
so if any other can do it, plz do it again!

hindi english mix hai.......  as i m not gud at it! 😳

starts wid jagya n gauri
Both returns from movie, gauri shares her experience n jagya teases her. phir gauri uske kaan khinchti hai, aur jagya ko anandi ki yaad aati hai, their honeymoon song jaise anandi ruthi thi... woh gauri se kehta hai k tum bilkul waise ruthi jaise... n stops, then gauri ask to go on n asks him k woh shayad kisi spl ladki ka naam lene wala tha, n he kept silence!

anandi jail me so rahi hoti hai aur usse yaad aata hai kaise DS ne usse bachpan me kothri me band kiya tha aur woh kitna darr gayi thi! she suddenly wake up!

(iss scene ko le kar confirm nahi hu, as yaad nahi hai kab tha, magar tha jarur!)
one lady tells phooli's mother about anandi's arrest n phooli chupke se sunn rahi hoti hai. phooli tries to escape to meet anandi by get caught by her father, he scolds her k ek tune apne maa baapu ka muh kala kiya, aur ek woh jo unchi naak walo ka sar sharm se jhuka diya.... phooli request that anandi might need her support, but her father locks her in the room!

gully was crying n her granny tries to convince her, first her nanu also tried n asks her to go against anandi, but she denies. then her nanu scares her to beet n throw her in the dark well! n she agrees!

court scene
judge asks gully to not get frighten n tell the truth, she won't be harmed by anyone. she luks to anandi n then to her nanu. judge again asks her the same n she tells the truth n asks her nanu to not punish her. the advocate blames anandi k usne ek din apne paas rakha gully ko usse padha diya aur ab woh apne mata-pita samaan nana-nani ko kya kya bol rahi hai!

court takes a break (shayad... theek se suna nahi tha)
anandi court k bahar baithi thi n some press reporters came n asks about anandi to interview her for the initiative. bhairon feels proud to introduce her 'yeh hai humari anandi'! typical question, k aapko kaisa mehsoos ho raha hai, n she said k jab mere sath hua tha toh main bahut chhoti thi, sahi galat ka faisla karne ki akkal (yes she said that) na thi mujh me, magar jo mere sath hua main nahi chahti thi k kisi ur k saath bhi aisa ho, aur abhi toh ek hi gully ko bachaya hai abhi naa jane kitni gullyian hai jinke sath har roz aisa hota hai!
reporter back to camera n praises her!

now HS is also there in front of judge n arguing that it was just the jeneu ceremony of his son, not his wedding! as i m samaj-sevak, i can't do such practices. bhairon interrupts n tells the judge that invitation cards is there as proof.

Precap:
teacherji came to meet anandi at home, DS taunts her that u shud the first one to meet her as netagiri toh usne aapse hi sikhi hai!
Edited by Neha_K - 13 years ago
i m really very bad at this......... plz......... sorry radha, i didn't get u at rite time!
Edited by Neha_K - 13 years ago
Don't worry neha,you did a good job 👍🏼 tumne acchhi koshish ki😊..
Tomorrow teacher ji  is coming so would be fun to see dadisa and her confrontation ..😍

oh really!!
so sweet of u.......... actually i wrote some portions in hindi, that's y! 😛
Now anandi will be famous too, dadisa will be mad 😡to see her photographs and videos on 
news😃..would be interesting to see jagya reaction, maybe gauri will see it first ....

In reality it takes years to get such cases to court -so many adjournments 🤔- but here the judge summoned heth singh then itself  and the powerful politician appears in court the same day😲..
If only all the cases are expedited with such promptness  so many people would have got
 justice... 😍
Originally posted by Neha_K

oh really!!
so sweet of u.......... actually i wrote some portions in hindi, that's y! 😛
i have no problems with hindi but maybe somebody who doesn't understand hindi 
might🤔-i remember someone had written she was from nigeria in sudss christmas thread,could be difficult for that member - but you tried and i appreciate that..
Its perfect Neha👍🏼

So finally accepted she didnt had the right buddhi to follow😆Anyways.. now the news is spread everywhere and teacherji is back🥳The news will ne published in newspaper and Jagya will be shocked at his(?) Anandi😈
Thanks for the update Neha.
Originally posted by pjyo

might🤔-i remember someone had written she was from nigeria in sudss christmas thread,could be difficult for that member - but you tried and i appreciate that..

Yap thats me!
Thanks Neha, you  did great for a first timer👍🏼. She is right too, that i always watch the show even today i watched it on Youtube, cos i don't have colors channel🤔.....i found the show on Youtube, and i just understand the basic things going on....its those little things like what Guari and Jagya were saying that i dont really understand so i have to read these written updates to follow up.

By the way thanks my Hindu friends for all the updates. I am feel am one for you in my heart( i dont really know why) but i love everything about you guys😊.
Originally posted by pjyo

YAP THATS ME!
Thanks Neha for that beautiful update 👍🏼 . Piyo is right too. Found the show in Youtube while trying doing my daily search for hindi movie to watch....and i loved it. the problem is there is no subtitle so i could only get the general idea of whats going on. i joined the forum to understand what you are saying.
Thanks to all of you. I love am Hindu in my heart....i love everything about you guys❤️. xoxo