Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lets forsake CV's foolishness and let LTL live! (Page 4)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@SAraW

No Shilpi nothing of that sort has crossed their minds so far.. infact they are holding up some " very important tracks" just to stretch the show more.. after that they might introduce new things. and if the show still benefits them fro business POV, it will  Stay.. 

Aur ups and downs tu hotay hi hain show main .. Its a Daily afterall.. but the good thing abt LTL is that  The "highs points" are more affective the the lower ones..  which are negligible.. Dutta singing bit also   is fine .. coz the show is Fictional and fairy Tale.. They have taken Cinematic liberties in the past also .. so nothing new with that as well .. 

Thank you Sara for contributing to this thread. I agree with you on the fact that the show could stretch more than the time period being allocated by Shilpi as they still have so many tracks to unravel. Actually, this is what we all wish and pray for as a sudden winding up would definitely leave a void. In my life at least as the show has marked me to a great extent, hence the passion with with which I defend it and also remonstrate the CVs in equal measures. As to the Cinematic liberties, if it helps the cause of LTL, so be it as long as the essence of the main characters do not get diluted, I am fine with it. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
@Saaki--

Nice Topic Kavita...............

I cant deny the fact that till whatever you have seen from yesterday's epi is definitely quite disturbing.But,CVs always have surprised us with their unique tracks.........

We even was disappointed when we heard Nakku got drunk......But,later the CVs made it so sensible that we had to bite our own words.So,let the epi air .May be we are here for some nice surprise or may be something happens which is quite sensible.......

Nakku driving is not that stupidity as I suppose.She was not handling on her own as Baaji was there beside her to guide.She is not a gal who has seated in the room & grown up.She has seen the world & suffered a lot that she definitely would have a least knowledge about driving rt.She has travelled with Dutta so many times in that Jeep.......
So,I seriously dont think that was such a blunder..........

Baaji reaching before TaSha.......& before TaSha reach the Party arrangements have been made........Definitely look quite "Hands Down" thing.......But,About Dutta singing I wanna wait & see what CVs have for us....till I have seen epi,I cant comment on that being stupid or not............

I still have faith on CVs.......They wont bring anything randomly unless they have a very big twist or strong purpose behind it............
[/QUOTE]

Dear Saaki,

Thank you for convening on the disturbing aspects of yesterday's episode and I am still waiting for CV's to surprise us. You will, however, agree that the last 2-3 weeks have seen a kind of stagnation with the characters not going anywhere as highlighted by many other members on the forum. I am not sounding the death knell for the show, on the contrary, I want it to scale new heights. This has not been evident from the episodes we have seen recently, have we?

As to Nakusha's driving, I do not know if you read my post done on the 25th December on Dutta being Nakusha's boat of emotioanl safety, where I equated it to a loving wife finding the strength to do something extraordinaire to save her husband. In the Indian context , that is very possible in spite of the fact that she did not know dime about driving when Dutta first got shot in February....hence the element of incredulity.

I will join you in keeping faith and hope that there is some big twist....but lets get so many of the small twists and the bigger one that have long been forgotten and which would give a major jolt upwards for the TRPs get done with first. That is a reasonable attitude, isn't it?

EmbarrassedSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 28 December 2010 at 6:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry--Saaki--

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

As to Nakusha's driving, I do not know if you read my post done on the 25th December on Dutta being Nakusha's boat of emotioanl sagety, where I equated it to a loving wife finding the strength to do something extraordinaire to save her husband. In the Indian context , that is very possible in spite of the fact that she did not know dime about driving when Dutta first fot shot in February....hence the element of incredulity.

I will join you in keeping faith and hope that there is some big twist....but lets get so many of the small twists and the bigger one that have long been forgotten and which would give a major jolt upwards for the TRPs get done with first. That is a reasonable attitude, isn't it?

EmbarrassedSmile
[/QUOTE]

True,True Kavita. She really loves him to pieces.Year 2010 ki Savitri. I will bet my last naya paisa  that the next time D gets into trouble out of state she will simply get to that helicopter D owns (I'm sure he's replaced it) and fly off to save him.ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ZubyDutta - 28 December 2010 at 5:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRgp00

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

As to Nakusha's driving, I do not know if you read my post done on the 25th December on Dutta being Nakusha's boat of emotioanl safety, where I equated it to a loving wife finding the strength to do something extraordinaire to save her husband. In the Indian context , that is very possible in spite of the fact that she did not know dime about driving when Dutta first got shot in February....hence the element of incredulity.

EmbarrassedSmile

True,True Kavita. She really loves him to pieces.Year 2010 ki Savitri. I will bet my last naya paisa  that the next time D gets into trouble out of state she will simply get to that helicopter D owns (I'm sure he's replaced it) and fly off to save him.ROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

Dear Zuby,

What else can I say to prove my love for LTL. I am even ready to accept Nakusha with the superwoman powers...She is, actually , a modern day Savitri and I bow down to her for putting up with everything that she has up to now just for the love and safety of her husband who is also her soul.

I am going to refrain from commenting on the helicopter ride as I might be brought to task ffor that, My post, as it is, seems to create enough of a trivial storm in a teacup.LOL

Edited by KavitaDR - 28 December 2010 at 6:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Go to top