Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lets forsake CV's foolishness and let LTL live! (Page 2)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

@shilpita87
Nice post  kavita...

I have seen Cvs make mistake after mistake with the show...many ppl have equated this show to astitva and saans...i will never go that far in my love for ltl...yes i agree that it's one of the best shows running on TV today..but its not at that height of astiva, hasraatein, saans, koshish....those were far too sophisticated...we members don't want drama..but we forget it's genre is drama..i too had raised my expectations with the show too high and the show fell flat on its face...sorry...so now i enjoy it as what it's supposed to be..a drama...

Yes, Nakku driving stint was still unacceptable to me but Dutta singing is not...it seems like lesser of other evils..and anyhow i wanted him to sing..don't ask me why..i can't answer that..i just wanted him to sing...well, i draw the line at singing though. no drunk ball dancing for dutta around bonfire..

Thank you Shilpi.
I have , today, joined the rank of the CVs and done an incomplete thread with my own version of flashbacks. LOLThere was no point as the one I mention dated 13th and 14th December 2010 are all the more relevant today.

I am happy that you mentioned Saans and even Astitva for that matter as they were at another level. I did not watch much of Astitva but Saans will remain an all time favourite for me. I am hopelessly sentimental about LTL beacause of Dutta and will carry on watching the show but CVs do need to buck up and put their act together. We deserve that much for ONE WHOLE YEAR OF LOYAL VIEWING!!!!.

As to your getting Dutta singing, chalo kissi ki murad to puri hui! Smile

[/QUOTE]

@ kavita: i seriously can't complain about my murads not being fulfilled by CVs.....i say Anna ka bhai....i hear murmur of twin being signed(now all is quiet but i really thought CVs were listening to me that day)....i asked for nakku being shot she was shot(well many of us wanted that...bloodthristy lot that we areLOL)....i say bring on seema..tada....and now singing donkey...LOL
see so far the only wishes they have ignored is more intense tasha scenes...nakku in playful mode with dutta...or nakku angry with dutta like only a wife can be angry with husband...and baaji angry with Dutta for being such a donkey..AND MOST OF ALL MOOREY...well i still am hoping for that last wish to come true...baaki ki unfulfilled wishes der saber poori ho jayengi...watch the show like a show..you'll not be disappointed..maybe you'll like the singing...don't think of MR...think of AB..that'll work.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDR

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@ZubyDutta
But what else can one do?When the heart & soul is captured & looted away by one Dutta Shriram Patil.Just have to endure another insult thrown by the CVs to my intelligence.Forsaking CVs foolishness & letting LTL live is the only way to go.But still how did it come to this? And more still is there any hope for redemption? A slow but steady chill went down my spine today seeing Mishal's distracted & bored expressions. Not that his acting was below par but his mind was definitely somewhere else.Can we blame him?
Thanks for the post.A good one as always.Smile

@sub_rosa

About MR....I thought he looked tired and distracted in last week's episodes! But tonight he was fine as usual! I remember an interview where MR was explaining Dutta's reaction to the FR...he had said that Dutta "sehm jayega"....gradually giving in to love! I think it's that "sehma-hua" phase that Dutta's going through...he has accepted defeat in his mind...he is helplessly in love with a 'dhokebaaz', much against his principles! We haven't seen Dutta in this mood before!

Dear Zuby/ 
Please accept my heartfelt commiserations. Believe me they are mutual and like you I did feel a chill and I said, did not know whether to laugh or cry. I am still praying that this is just one of those moments that we will put behind us and forget. The only elements of salvation today was Dutta's vision of Gori Nakusha who has superseded all other images he had in his mind and heart. May be that was the reason for the lost and tired look. I am still trying to digest the whole episode.

Rosa,

Agree with you regarding Dutta's expressions....I remember this interview where he mentioned that withdrawal post FR. He has, shut himself, to the extent that he can only hear Nakusha's voices in his head and heart. As I said above, that was the only points of salvation for today's episode.

Hugs,

Kavita

Edited by KavitaDR - 27 December 2010 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrygp00sub_rosa-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
[suhana19
Hey kavita very nice postThumbs UpClapi always love reading ur post ..the way u explain and understand the depth of the characters.....very well written yaar .....iam still in shock with seeing so much going on LTL ...Cvs are doing wonders , sometimes naku jumping behind the wheel and now dutta signing like kishore da ....iam kind of disappointed with all this ....its losing it charmConfused....lets see what happens tomorrow....what more shock and suprises CVs have in stored in for us ...thanx yaar ...sorry to bore u with my comment...lol .. u take care and see ya around....love and hugs suhanaHug[/QUOTE]

Hey Sweetie,

Nice to see you on my thread....At last Der se sahi par....

Thank you for being one the first ones to press the Like button. You have the advantage of being on the other side of the Atlantic hence you catching the later posts! To come back to today, as you said, the surprise abounds (good or bad), it is Christmas times anyway. LOLAs to disappointment, it is kind of general and as usual we will be dutifully waiting to see the rest of the proceedings tomorrow. Who knows, CVs may take pity on all of us, poor loyal viewers.

And ur comments do not bore me at all. They are welcome anytime.SmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrygp00suhana19

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

@shilpita87

i seriously can't complain about my murads not being fulfilled by CVs.....i say Anna ka bhai....i hear murmur of twin being signed(now all is quiet but i really thought CVs were listening to me that day)....i asked for nakku being shot she was shot(well many of us wanted that...bloodthristy lot that we areLOL)....i say bring on seema..tada....and now singing donkey...LOL
see so far the only wishes they have ignored is more intense tasha scenes...nakku in playful mode with dutta...or nakku angry with dutta like only a wife can be angry with husband...and baaji angry with Dutta for being such a donkey..AND MOST OF ALL MOOREY...well i still am hoping for that last wish to come true...baaki ki unfulfilled wishes der saber poori ho jayengi...watch the show like a show..you'll not be disappointed..maybe you'll like the singing...don't think of MR...think of AB..that'll work.
LOL

Shilpi

I will follow the priceless advice. As such, I love this song on AB. Seeing it sung by MR tomorrow may be damage limitation and who knows I may fall in love with him all over. Condition is that he is drunk and we get to see TASHA properEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. And yes, may You be granted all the other wishes as well...Morey next. It is Xmas and Santa must be picking up the last wishes left some places. Hamara shayad kahin ticket lag jaye...What say!LOL

notsorrygp00

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Kavita, nice post...I understand the festive season is on and everybody is in holiday mood, if need be I think the Channels should now stop telecasting fresh episodes, we understand and we are reasonable people and instead show recaps, I can no way accept sub standard episodes and ruin a perfectly a good show...

notsorryKavitaDR

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
@tintiny

Kavita, nice post...I understand the festive season is on and everybody is in holiday mood, if need be I think the Channels should now stop telecasting fresh episodes, we understand and we are reasonable people and instead show recaps, I can no way accept sub standard episodes and ruin a perfectly a good show...[/QUOTE]

Hey Tin,
I was on your thread a few minutes ago and was trying to see whether I could add to it. I do agree that they could have celebrated the 1st anniversary with a recap of the golden moments rather than these episodes which just do not create a free flowing sequence for the story.

Agreed that, LTL being a TV Show cannot ,really, be linear as in cinema and needs subplots, diversions etc...but CVs have taken it a tad too far. I cannot even start imagining Dutta singing tomorrow in spite of having seen it in the pre-cap. I am not being reactionary and I think that the voices of reason should not be suppressed at all. We deserve better and should be lauded for crying out to save a beautiful show falling in the rapacious hands of unknown forces at the channel or otherwise.Shocked

Edited by KavitaDR - 27 December 2010 at 7:35pm

notsorryFishfish

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@KavitaDR - I can see over time that you are being vindicated on your analysis of D mainly and N from your previous posts.  I am not sure what the reasons are for the Deconstruction of our beloved LTL e-LS two characters post FR, moreover since the JMM track and D&N proposal in September. Could be many - Director changes, internal cast/crew conflicts, casts involvement on other projects, LTL fans demands/requests and now the fatal incident which I believe changed the past few days episodes. I agree with you that in the past few episodes LTL CVs could have wisely and most appropriately reflected D's internal reflection using some flashbacks. These out of character traits that are not representative of D&N prior to September(my opinion of course) is what I see now being reflected in the forum as the low expectations in the LTL we knew. I know we all want this e-LS to continue on the path that have shown D&N's love for each other in the most beautiful subtle depictions but this past few episodes seem to filmy and I personally don't think that the unexceptable past few episodes was necessary to move this story along. There could have been many other ways to move D's current state of mind(introspection, visit to the Basti, Morey). Seems this is a drag and probably as I have said before, may be for many reasons.  The Seema track hopefully will get this moving again. I will of course continue to watch LTL with hopes that whatever issues are plaguing our beloved LTL serial, the Casts, CV's and Colors Channel will work them out soon, the CV's will continue to read the forum posts and will bring back the true nature of our beloved characters very soon. Thanks again, it is always a great pleasure to read your intriguing posts.

KavitaDRgp00

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

@nizam13

Dear Aneesa,

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I would be happy if there were no real opportunities for personal vindication at all as long as the voice of reason was upheld. I love LTL to bits hence my disappointment at the wasted opportunities.

As a viewer, We do not need to know what is happening behind the scenes, that is their headache but the artists and viewers who contribute to making the show a success should not be ignored or sidelined for reasons best known to the channel, PH or the CVs...I wonder who are the real culprits. LTL can still be salvaged as there is plenty of material they could develop but they just seem to be jumping from one plot to another, introducing new characters without giving us viewers a chance to settle with the ones that are in the serial. I hope that they do start reflecting seriously on all the issues raised on this forum. I am sure that there are sensible people out
there who would understand our expectations and aspirations to see LTL reach the top slot.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry

Go to top