FINALE...It's not a spoiler

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess in the final week .........there could be a mid week elimination.......coming Monday all the house mates would be nominated.....including Ashmit & Khali.....one would be eliminated around Wednesday or Thursday.........so only 3 finalists....

All speculation.....this is not a spoiler.
 may possible this timetoo  it happened last time
Last time there was the twist of part amount offered to contestants who ever wants to take it and leave. Bakhtiyaar had fallen for the trap, even tho he had been leading in votes.
But what is the need of nomination next week ? 🤔

Anyways, I have never followed any other seasons of BB.. So it may be possible.. I heard that BB's tagline is - Nothing is impossible.. Which is why Khali is in the FINALE 👍🏼
Originally posted by fire_gun

may possible this timetoo  it happened last time

Yeah I could not remember but something along  this line did happen last year ..isn't it?
No thr will be FOUR finalist......👍🏼
As  in last season were 4 finialist.....😊

But Bhaktiyaar walked out with 10Lacs just b4 finale.....
So Vindu, Pravesh, Poonam Ji were left.....

So Ashmit n Khali r already finalist.....😒
Edited by neeshii - 13 years ago
I hope BB offers money again and Khali takes it and leaves. The Great boring khaali Khali. 😡
Does anyone think there could be a double eviction this week? I haven't seen the previous seasons, but in Big Brother.. I remember seeing a double eviction so I keep thinking Bigg Boss are going to do that at some point too. 😆
i think there will be 3 contestants only  like every other season...they will either throw out khali on 5th or offer all 4 of them 10 lacs to take that silver bag and run away...like they did last yr 😆

I remember in BB2 Rahul was thrown away because he did not say sorry to BB for jumping over the wall along with others. In BB3 Bhatiyar left with the money. I gues it would be something else this year not money.