who's responsible for the rope(phansi ka phanda)?

Poll Question :

who's responsible for the rope(phansi ka phanda)?

Poll Choice
Chanchal
Viren(multipal personality)
nivedita(multipal personality)
A New person
Non of the above
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
If you think it maybe somebody else please comment and name who :)
I think it's Divya - she ran away when she came to know about sid loving niv, she is gets jealous easily, short tempered, obsessed with Sid.
Originally posted by tamushi

I think it's Divya - she ran away when she came to know about sid loving niv, she is gets jealous easily, short tempered, obsessed with Sid.

could be but shes still in a confused state of mind. plus nivi is her sister so i dont think she would go that far. :)
I think its YD (yashodhara) with JW's (jawahar) help
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I think its YD (yashodhara) with JW's (jawahar) help

i was thinking jawahar aswell but i forgot his name so i couldnt post it :P
whoever it is.. they are trying to prove ki nivi is turning mental... hope cvs give us a clue to who it might be.......soon........
I think it is Yashodhara with some help including Chanchal and Nandu probably because she hates Nivi and cannot tolerate her presence in the House. She dislikes Nivedita's influence on Viren. She probably thinks that the only way to get rid of Nivedita from Viren's life is by proving Nivedita crazy by confusing and scaring her. She probably hopes that they could send Nivedita to a mental hospital...

Remember some of the stalking scenes
1) YD asked Nivi to keep the Turpentine Can in Store Room... She is the one who asked Nivi to keep the Family Diya in Kitchen also and that too when she has a strong dislike for Nivi.
2) YD asks to bring Sargi from Kitchen
3) YD asks to off the lights.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
YD have not that much dimag.........i think its Vandana..........she is so cheesy towards nivi and other family (remember choti maa in Bidaai) becoz she want to take revenge on sharma's for her husbands death.........(its just a stupid assumption)

Originally posted by Anamika1570

I think it is Yashodhara with some help including Chanchal and Nandu probably because she hates Nivi and cannot tolerate her presence in the House. She dislikes Nivedita's influence on Viren. She probably thinks that the only way to get rid of Nivedita from Viren's life is by proving Nivedita crazy by confusing and scaring her. She probably hopes that they could send Nivedita to a mental hospital...

Remember some of the stalking scenes
1) YD asked Nivi to keep the Turpentine Can in Store Room... She is the one who asked Nivi to keep the Family Diya in Kitchen also and that too when she has a strong dislike for Nivi.
2) YD asks to bring Sargi from Kitchen
3) YD asks to off the lights.

Very true Anamika....I can see pure hatred from YD...she is more like the phycotic one as she has not gotten over her hatred or pain over losing her son and this is KEshav's beti....How cna she ever keep silent....She may not be the one who is very open in her hatefull feelings as CC but her expressions are deadly....Great acting but I cant seem to think who is helping her??????
hmm good points i guess but i think shes too old for that. if she is involved i think chanchal would be with her but i think they might try something diffrent and not go with the typical saas bahu rivalry as usual :)

and as for vandana i think they might try and keep atleast one genuine character that isnt main :P