Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

CV's Hidden Agenda Behind the Jashn! (Page 2)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Regarding PN wasis interference, I think at times it becomes necessary, as for the past one month we have seen this Tasha fight to be more of a private thingy....its just lately (since last week to be precise) that AS came into the picture and started interfering. But since they are keeping their interference just once in a while, am ok with it. And since AS is the only person who has some influence over Dutta as of now, and whose words Dutta would atleast respect and listen, I think it can have some kind of positive impact on Tasha relationship. And since AS is trying to influence Tasha relationship positively (unlike Kala), am quite ok with it. 

Oh, I agree the family's interference is justified and necessary many times because they are a part of DN's lives and it would be an altogether other extreme if they weren't shown at all or minded their own business like nothing was happening. I really liked the scene Dutta had with AS last week...that was very much needed and came out strikingly too...I even liked the stuck-pallu scene with Baaji/Madhu being instrumental...there, these characters and situations were coming across as reasonable and even helpful. But there is such a thing as time and space, which not only the PN folk need to give DN, but DN have to give each other too, in order to come to terms with things within their own minds and circumstances. The way Baaji and AS were acting today, they just seemed so pushy...there was no great 'development' that happened in DN's relationship, so for Baaji to come home and deliver the story in such a manner was so far-fetched...and even if something significant did happen between DN according to him, why not give them time to work their way back towards each other rather than holding these parties to celebrate their 'love' which makes them both uncomfortable and only more 'repelled' in Dutta's case. The more they try to push it down his throat, the more he denies it. Putting it in his ears to make him think on the right track is enough...showing him their support for him and Nakku through their silent actions is excellent...but getting on his back about it...honestly, if I was Dutta, I would have sat back in the jeep right there and left LOL They have good intentions, but they are too overwhelming without regard for what HE wants, what HE'S feeling.

You know...this is what makes me realize...that the reason why Nakku is Nakku to Dutta and what she has been able to do for him that none of the other family members could is exactly this...they either despair or overwhelm...she gives him time and space...she strikes a balance between silence and action, she never throws herself at him in melodrama or pushes him to make decisions...and despite all of those things, she is the one on his mind...because she makes her mark and she let's him think of it. What a smart woman Tongue LOL

Regarding Dutta confessing, IMO breaking down in front of everyone and confessing his true emotions for Nakusha would be more ideal than a private thingy for 2 reasons mainly....

1) After all the insults Nakku had to go through and the disrespect her true love had to face in front of everyone, I think its just fair that Dutta acknowledges her love, and confesses his love and his true emotions for her in front of everyone. And I have a feeling the day Dutta confesses his love for Nakku, it will be in front of everyone Ermm.

2) So that everyone in PN understands this new development and is well informed about it(especially Kala and group)

Then later on they can have detailed extensions of the same conversation in the privacy of their bedroom Embarrassed. At that time we can also have some romantic and soulful moments between them as well, like holding each other hands and looking into each others eyes while talking their hearts out, soulful hugs etc. Embarrassed.

I understand what you mean here...after all that she is has gone through publicly, you want her to be vindicated. But that will happen regardless of whether Dutta accepts her in front of others or not right? Even if DN make up in private, they will come smiling down that staircase with each other one day and that too will be a tamacha for Kala and Co. LOL And like the proposal track before, Dutta did apologize and talk to her in front of everyone and then even privately...so both the things will happen for sure. I would just love it if the initial, unadulterated moment of that acceptance Dutta has is in solitude with Nakku...I want that moment to be all hers, all theirs, without any regard for what the occasion is, who is present, any pressures, any barriers...

Chalo, anyways, let's see how it'll be and what route they'll go with it Tongue LOL Either ways, it's going to be a much awaited moment.

@Crystal: I think the vest definitely still has a role to play :P...dunno about that confession though LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Pearl..............Superb Post dear..................

WEll,I really hope what you are saying happens........

If he breaks down at the end & confess to Nakku in -front of everyone also,there is a chance that he would forget everything when he is not drunk..............But,it can create insecurity in Kala's mind........

Another reason I like your prediction is that,If its true then Dutta slowly accepting Nakku & he comes in-front of Seema ..........Then,when he wants to bond with Nakku,he has to prove his Love for Nakku then..........
So,Seema track may be the test time for Dutta's love to NAkku....
NAkku has proved hers always & Dutta should also give his test for his love & prove to the whole world that its only Nakku he loves & always Love...........
Well,I am not sure what I just wrote........Somehow I feel ki Nakku has given enough evidence that she loves him.......
Even Dutta has to prove his when he wants Nakku in his life..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Well I wasnt that happy with today's epi (it was just ok, not as great as expected), and the precap had made things worse for me.

But on 2nd thoughts when I just sat down and thought about the whole thing something struck me.....IF this was also meant to be another 'Dutta still disappointed with Nakku' filler, what is the point of suddenly organising a jashn out of context and showing things like Dutta singing which is so unlike LTL, Confused?! Maybe there is a reason as to why the CVs took this step and went out of context to show something like this. So what if there is more to the sudden idea behind jashn-e-mohobat and what if the CVs have a MAHA DRAMA instore for us at the end of the song Shocked?! Maybe its something like this - After being emotionally piled up throughout the song, towards the end of the song Dutta just breaks down and confesses in front of Nakku and the entire family that he is fed up of pretending to 'not love' Nakku and its getting harder day by day....but now enough is enough and that he just cant continue so any longer and want to make peace with Nakku and his heart Embarrassed. So on that thought, maybe this is the hidden agenda by the CVs for suddenly organising this jashn and stuff (which seems so unlikely and out of place)......maybe they want to create an ambience of 'Dutta's confession in front of everyone' and surprise all LTL viewers on the occasion of LTL anniversary Wink....

And if the CVs are going by this idea, they must have planned the Tasha reunion before the real commencement of Seema track Confused.

Anyways, I think it will be nice to see something unpredictable like this after a long time.....and its been a long time since we saw a HEAVY DUTY drama scene in LTL....So I think it would be worth a watch Wink!

I loved your post, hope something like this happens, otherwiseDatta's repeated reactions of hating, ignoring Naku upto certain extent were ok but now their reunion or aconcrete step towards that should be shown & let them move ahead in positive direction.

*dewdrop~pearl*

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
it would be wonderful to see dutta breaking down in front of nakku but i feel the i dont love you game will continue a bit longer..hes still confused about his feelings..he feels nakku betrayed him and he cannot get over that..but make-believe said it very nicely..their relationship is private and they understand what the other is trying to say even w/o words!

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top