India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

CV's Hidden Agenda Behind the Jashn!

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Well I wasnt that happy with today's epi (it was just ok, not as great as expected), and the precap had made things worse for me.

But on 2nd thoughts when I just sat down and thought about the whole thing something struck me.....IF this was also meant to be another 'Dutta still disappointed with Nakku' filler, what is the point of suddenly organising a jashn out of context and showing things like Dutta singing which is so unlike LTL, Confused?! Maybe there is a reason as to why the CVs took this step and went out of context to show something like this. So what if there is more to the sudden idea behind jashn-e-mohobat and what if the CVs have a MAHA DRAMA instore for us at the end of the song Shocked?! Maybe its something like this - After being emotionally piled up throughout the song, towards the end of the song Dutta just breaks down and confesses in front of Nakku and the entire family that he is fed up of pretending to 'not love' Nakku and its getting harder day by day....but now enough is enough and that he just cant continue so any longer and want to make peace with Nakku and his heart Embarrassed. So on that thought, maybe this is the hidden agenda by the CVs for suddenly organising this jashn and stuff (which seems so unlikely and out of place)......maybe they want to create an ambience of 'Dutta's confession in front of everyone' and surprise all LTL viewers on the occasion of LTL anniversary Wink....

And if the CVs are going by this idea, they must have planned the Tasha reunion before the real commencement of Seema track Confused.

Anyways, I think it will be nice to see something unpredictable like this after a long time.....and its been a long time since we saw a HEAVY DUTY drama scene in LTL....So I think it would be worth a watch Wink!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 10:49am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

priyarockzdikulolofairy_naazFatima82LaTuLapinkykVampgirlGooddshruti10augustrayjstdesigrl414Crystal29mnx12mussy.jamshed--Saaki--divy609bfunofbb123rama_2010triashaSophia21Nels-bharti-ushankitvc--khushi--.SidrameghapartiAnu-Reddy--Sia--MrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I would love to believe and hope that there is some hidden agenda behind this party, enough to overlook its break-neck preparations and illogical purpose, just as I hoped similarly about the cliff-top scene. But that didn't exactly prove to be fruitful and it seems like hoping for concrete and clear progression in LTL right now isn't quite smart because they're stuck in an incoherent and fumbling stage and hoping only raises expectations *sigh*

As for Dutta confessing in front of everyone...even though he's drunk, I don't think it's very possible...it seems like he will lay out his feelings with the song and everyone already does know that he loves Nakku and is mellowing towards her anyways, so anything more verbal would be unexpected. And to be honest...something bugging me a lot right now is PN waasis' interference in DN's relationship...I am finding them too overt and nosy, their presence is becoming too overwhelming...like AS pushing Dutta today...I just wanted her to leave him alone. Last Friday was fine, he needed that little push to be propelled in the right direction but they are over-doing it with the family's excitement and fervour...

I would prefer that the first time when Dutta accepts Nakku and admits of loving her despite all his efforts, it is between the two of them alone...somehow I always feel DN's relationship is so private and silent...it doesn't need public proclamation and it isn't the type to be displayed overtly...it is so 'between them'...and there is a beautiful intimacy in that. PN waasis though are just crashing an unwanted party here...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddCrystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshed-bharti-ushankitvcMelodiousDreams.SidraAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I would love to believe and hope that there is some hidden agenda behind this party, enough to overlook its break-neck preparations and illogical purpose, just as I hoped similarly about the cliff-top scene. But that didn't exactly prove to be fruitful and it seems like hoping for concrete and clear progression in LTL right now isn't quite smart because they're stuck in an incoherent and fumbling stage and hoping only raises expectations *sigh*

As for Dutta confessing in front of everyone...even though he's drunk, I don't think it's very possible...it seems like he will lay out his feelings with the song and everyone already does know that he loves Nakku and is mellowing towards her anyways, so anything more verbal would be unexpected. And to be honest...something bugging me a lot right now is PN waasis' interference in DN's relationship...I am finding them too overt and nosy, their presence is becoming too overwhelming...like AS pushing Dutta today...I just wanted her to leave him alone. Last Friday was fine, he needed that little push to be propelled in the right direction but they are over-doing it with the family's excitement and fervour...

I would prefer that the first time when Dutta accepts Nakku and admits of loving her despite all his efforts, it is between the two of them alone...somehow I always feel DN's relationship is so private and silent...it doesn't need public proclamation and it isn't the type to be displayed overtly...it is so 'between them'...and there is a beautiful intimacy in that. PN waasis though are just crashing an unwanted party here...

I know that a maha-drama at this point seems quite unlikely as if that happens, how will the CVs be able to drag this more and more.....they wont have any more twists and turns to show then, so guess this Tasha 'dooriya' thing might go on for some more time....but still you never know, since LTL guys have always surprised us with their unpredictable twists and turns, what if they have planned something as unpredictable as this, especially on the occasion of LTL anniversary! And what if this cliff-top and other disappointments were meant to pile up to eventually come and end in a maha-surprise like this Wink?

Regarding PN wasis interference, I think at times it becomes necessary, as for the past one month we have seen this Tasha fight to be more of a private thingy....its just lately (since last week to be precise) that AS came into the picture and started interfering. But since they are keeping their interference just once in a while, am ok with it. And since AS is the only person who has some influence over Dutta as of now, and whose words Dutta would atleast respect and listen, I think it can have some kind of positive impact on Tasha relationship. And since AS is trying to influence Tasha relationship positively (unlike Kala), am quite ok with it.

Regarding Dutta confessing, IMO breaking down in front of everyone and confessing his true emotions for Nakusha would be more ideal than a private thingy for 2 reasons mainly....

1) After all the insults Nakku had to go through and the disrespect her true love had to face in front of everyone, I think its just fair that Dutta acknowledges her love, and confesses his love and his true emotions for her in front of everyone. And I have a feeling the day Dutta confesses his love for Nakku, it will be in front of everyone Ermm.

2) So that everyone in PN understands this new development and is well informed about it(especially Kala and group)

Then later on they can have detailed extensions of the same conversation in the privacy of their bedroom Embarrassed. At that time we can also have some romantic and soulful moments between them as well, like holding each other hands and looking into each others eyes while talking their hearts out, soulful hugs etc. Embarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidrameghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

I just remembered, long back something like this had happened in another seriel that I liked due to the same reason I started liking LTL ' the male lead had some similarities with Dutta.....he was also a flawed character like Dutta but as emotional as him and loved his girl beyond all limits....till she entered his life, he was mama's boy and loved and listened only to his mom.....he wasnt that emotional or sensitivse before, but after she entered his life, he became all that and loved her more than anything else in this world......even when others created reasons for him to misunderstand her and even showed proofs, he always listened to his heart and only trusted her....but then the girl genuinely does something really wrong to him that makes him lose faith in her and love.....even in that seriel somehow the girl used to stay in his house itself....the guy being highly emotional like Dutta purposely ignores her love and pretends to be unbothered by her presence....he used to feel more hurt seeing her that he used to purposely do things to hurt her, like when his mom forced him to get engaged to another girl, he readily agrees just to hurt her....but more than her, he is hurting himself by doing that....but the girl doesnt blame him as she knows she is wrong and that she has hurt him the way no one has ever hurt him.... then on the day of the engagement, she is also present in the ceremony and the guy initially tries to act all lovey-dovey with his fiance just to hurt this girl.... each time he looks at her he gets restless but maintaines an 'unbothered' expression but then starts singing in an angry and disappointed tone to eventaully break down at the end of the song, and in front of everyone confesses how much he loves her and that he can never love any other woman the way he loves her..... before LTL, this was one seriel I used to like mainly bcos of this reason ' The leading guy and his acting! He had similar sensitivity and emotional level like Dutta and a character which can love and trust a girl blindly and even destroy himself for her. Its none other than Karan Patel as Robbie, check out this scene and his acting. Even Karan Patel's acting and emotional expressions are brilliant! Since it was an Ekta seriel later on they went and spoiled it, but for a certain period it did touch the right chord. But ofcourse, nothing can beat LTL or Dutta Wink.

I just saw this scene on youtube and this guy's sensitivity is really reminding me of Dutta so thought of sharing it with you guys, and amazing dialogues by Robbie in this scene, really Duttaish kind of dialogues and emotions Embarrassed (but ofcourse nothing to beat our Dutta Wink)....Start watching from 1.00....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 27 December 2010 at 1:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29meghaparti

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
hey great post - i would love for what you said to happen - it would put an answer to this out of place "Jashn" because otherwise they keep repeating the same dutta is mad and nakku bit - which will continue during the party.

But at the same time - i don;t think it will happen.  They have introduced Seema - and i think seema will be the instigating factor to bring TaSha together. - otherwise whats the point of Seema....

idk - but ur right LTL is pretty unpredictable at times - so who knows. Loved reading ur prediction.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

hey great post - i would love for what you said to happen - it would put an answer to this out of place "Jashn" because otherwise they keep repeating the same dutta is mad and nakku bit - which will continue during the party.

But at the same time - i don;t think it will happen.  They have introduced Seema - and i think seema will be the instigating factor to bring TaSha together. - otherwise whats the point of Seema....

idk - but ur right LTL is pretty unpredictable at times - so who knows. Loved reading ur prediction.

Hey thanks yaar Smile....even I hope something dhamakedhaar happens, or else like the past 1-2 weeks if this Jashn also doesnt bring in any development it would be such a drag Ouch.....
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Worddd! Especially to the second paragraph in bold.....I don't want any public spectacles either....I love the silences in DN's relationship...it creates an intimacy unique to them.....I want it to stay b/w them without constant interference from the entire PN gang.

Edited by nureat01 - 27 December 2010 at 1:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I hope they have some agenda behind the Jashn...

Dutta breaking down and confessing his love in the jashn...It would be good. But personally, I prefer him breaking down and confessing in private to Nakku...Embarrassed

The only thing I like about the precap is that Nakku is still wearing Dutta's coat. I am just imagining a scene now like the last time Nakku went to return Dutta's coat....the 24th august scene - 'Aapka kuch mere paas rah gaya'!!!Day Dreaming Maybe Dutta can confess his love to Nakku then...Scared to hope for this...But what is there in dreaming, right!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaGooddrama_2010MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

Go to top