Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The writers hav some problems with their dates calculation
remember tani's father died 8yr back the scene they showed sterday was 3n half yr back with gulabo but tani's father had got gulabo 2 tel d truth 8yr back that time ritesh said gulabo is his sister that scene
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

The writers hav some problems with their dates calculation
remember tani's father died 8yr back the scene they showed sterday was 3n half yr back with gulabo but tani's father had got gulabo 2 tel d truth 8yr back that time ritesh said gulabo is his sister that scene

ok i think i hav amnesia just like our creatives cz even i forgot dat bit yar πŸ€£ πŸ€£
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Song key bgher hi likh dey i don't mind 😍🀣

dis new year soooooooo gonna rock with 3 pagal onu scens!!!!!!!
me gone pagal already πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I hadnt checked the first page Meg had already given an intro poem..... It's awesome Meg....😍 and me loved the the new scene too....😍

Thanks all paagals for likin' my poem.....πŸ€—

Dream on.....😍😍

😍

With border which seems li'l tedha to me....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

😍😍😍

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ones Manasi...I prefer the non-border one over the border though...😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
By the way things are going i think we will have a new banner for our AT everyday 😍
BIackSwan thumbnail
megaaaaaaaaaaaa new year wishes glidin from da asylum....
our pagal onu awaits our wishes crazy nut crackers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
so i wanna wish my pagal onu a STUPENDOR FANTABULOUSLY FANTASTIC PAGAL 2011 πŸ₯³
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A new year treat..dedicated to Aashi for putting my behind on writing poems...πŸ˜†

Oh my love
Your memories haunt me
They refuse to leave
They tell me what I always wanted
And what the world refused to believe
Sometimes I wonder when you will come
For my mind always wants you to be there
For the first time it agrees with my heart
Something most minds don't usually dare
I am paying the price
For every tear I caused to roll down your cheek
I am paying the price
For every harsh word that made you meek
But today I say don't be scared
For even though I have nothing to give
My heart offers you all my love
And I think that's all you need to live
But till you keep away from me
I will continue to live with your memories along with me
Please come soon my love
For this cage you are the only key.

+ an old one-shot... I'd written for purvi...

The Gift

Taani voiceover: Log kehte hai...ki pichle janam ka karm hamaare is janam mein vardaan ya shaap ke roop mein aata hai...lekin is janam mein maine do pyaar karne waalon ko door karne ki bhool ki..uska shaap mujhe mila:Onu se judaai...lekin kehte hai ki pyaar mein na koi galti hoti hai..na koi darr..pyaar itna masoom hota hai ki aapne jo bhi kiya ho...woh sab maaf ho jaata hai...

Aaj Onu kisise baat nahin karta..kisise dosti nahin karta..lekin hamaari pyaar ki dor abhi bhi hai..bhale hi yeh dor doori ban gayi...*laughs* lekin tha to zaroor..pyaar ka dor kabhi tootta nahin..sirf bhagwaan ki marzi se shaayad usme ek ghaat pad jaati hai...aur onu aur mere pyaar ke dor mein kahin ghaat the..lekin usne kabhi bhi unko hamaare beech na aane diya...

Paagal Onu is quietly listening to this all..for so much time he has been observing this strange lady..she reminds him eerily of Mishti..the same eyes..the same face...the same voice..and he wonders whether this is Mishti. No, this cannot be Mishti. His Mishti was never sad..she was always lively and happy. And this strange lady is so sad and has such a faraway look in her eyes..as if she says one thing and thinks about another...but he realises that if Mishti was here with him today, she would have liked it if he made the woman happy..his Mishti always appreciated acts of kindness.

He looked at the empty box..he couldn't give her mithaai..what should he do...He finally decided to do something he had never done before..it was just a random spur of the moment thought..but he tugged on Taani's saari and led her to the wall..where he had only recently written Mishti again...from outside there were the raucous calls of his fellow inmates..but inside there was a deathly silence mirroring the one in Taani's heart...and he picked up her hand..sending a jolt to the emptiness that had been inhabiting it. There was a strange spark in the air...and he moved Taani's hand on the indentation the letters had left on the wall..and then he moved her fingers to her lips and stretched them..so that she had a kind of smile on her face.

Paagal Onu happilly clapped his hand and scampered over to his corner again. Taani wanted to cry...for he had given her the most beautiful Christmas gift ever..for once he had given her a look into his troubled soul..and yet the faint innocent and happiness that still lined it..

BIackSwan thumbnail
dat ws a reaaaallyyyyy sweet OS πŸ˜ i imagined da whole thing perfectly...... πŸ˜ awww our pagal onu brought a smile to taani's face... toooooooooooooo cute...

as for da poem, loved it darlin!!! as i mentioned on da other thread, i loved da below part very much...

I am paying the price
For every tear I caused to roll down your cheek
I am paying the price

dont ask me y i like these few lines so much and i wont tell u...πŸ˜‰

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😍 A lovely oneshot, Meg.. Love love it..... And the poem was cute☺️