Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MY FIRST SS!! (Page 13)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Tanzeel Wow!! what a cute and lovely updateClap.....each n every scene was beautifull...Good work Clap.Thanks 4 pm and Do update soon.......

Love GunjanSmileSmile................

hey gunjan
thak you so mch am glad you loved itBig smile
will cont soon

love
tanzeel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was sooooooooo nice an cute SS of sajan
thanx dearTongue
sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hey Tanzeel,
GOOD JOB!!! really....97 comments!! not bad!! btw ddi u update recently? pls send me the PM naa? did u update the 2nd part or ur still on the 1st one? and how were ur exams?
Do Reply
----------Vidhi

-CreativeSoul-

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
vidhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......!!!!!!!!!!
u started an SS & didn't evn PM me abt it???????????
dats sooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD of u........
i hate you......AngryCry
tujhe to mai baad me dekhungi.......
'let me finish readng the CS & 1st part den i'll b back to you.......

-CreativeSoul-

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
just loved the 1st part........
awwww.......i totally understnd samrat's POV.......
but m sure he'll be an awesummmmmmmmmm dad........
loved it wen he said that any guy tries to flirt with neha, i'll break him to pieces......LOL......LOL
cnt blive SAMRAT is saying this........LOL
w8ing eagerly 4 nxt part tanzeel........
plzzzzzz cont soon & dnt 4get 2 PM me from nxt time.......
its truly mind-blowingggggggggggggg.......Hug

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanfan004

Hey Tanzeel,
GOOD JOB!!! really....97 comments!! not bad!! btw ddi u update recently? pls send me the PM naa? did u update the 2nd part or ur still on the 1st one? and how were ur exams?
Do Reply
----------Vidhi
hey vidhi no just replyed to everyone but got the update all ready so will update soon probebly today and i will send the pms just want to double check the update before i put it on and my exams were greatSmile

love
tanzeel
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
just loved the 1st part........
awwww.......i totally understnd samrat's POV.......
but m sure he'll be an awesummmmmmmmmm dad........
loved it wen he said that any guy tries to flirt with neha, i'll break him to pieces......LOL......LOL
cnt blive SAMRAT is saying this........LOL
w8ing eagerly 4 nxt part tanzeel........
plzzzzzz cont soon & dnt 4get 2 PM me from nxt time.......
its truly mind-blowingggggggggggggg.......Hug
hey ekta
thank you
m glad u liked it
will cont soon
and will not forget to pm u
thanx again Hug

love
tanzeel

SandCastle.

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Hey guys sorry for being so late with the udate but..I have so much to do that my updates always end up being late.....anyways here is the update and as i promised i tried to make it long.....i hope you all find it long enough and please ignore any errors if i made them
    Samrat and gunjan leave for their house from the hospital both were very happy to start their new life with their new born angel and that happiness was showing on their faces which were glowing. Benji helped them carry their stuff while Samrat held his daughter in one hand and wrapped his other hand around gunjan. As they entered their house it was dark inside and suddenly the lights came on Surprise!!!!!!!!!

G; di, jiju, dia, uday bhaiya, suhani, adhiraj what are you all doing here

N; gunjan u didn't think that you would have a baby and your sister wouldn't be there did you? She walked up to gunjan and hugged her

G; di I am so happy

N; that we can see, Samrat let me see na (she gently takes little baby neha from samrats arms and adores her…mayank also come and hugs Samrat and gunjan one by one)

M; congrats dude you're a dad now

S; thanks mayank

U: and I'm a mama once again ( mayur have a 3 year old son name abhey)he comes forwards and hugs Sam followed by dia suhani and adhiraj

S; congrats bhai and bhabhi

G; same to you suhani after all you are a bui now

Dia takes neha from nupur very gentely to look at neha

D; hey you guys her eyes are just like Sammy and her nose is like gunjan and her smile is a mixture of these twos januable smiles (they all looked at neha and admired the little angel…when they heard a little boy say "I wanna see I wanna see" jumping up and down to see neha who was held in gunjan's arms way too high for him to see and the boy was none other than abhey) they all  laughed seeing him so excited and gunjan set down so he can see as well

A; wow she is so tiny: maa papa look her hands are the size of my finger and she is so cute na; gunjan masi can I play with her pleaseeeee

N; abhey not now she is too little to play

A: but I want to play

S; abhey when she grows up you will definitely get to play with her

A; promise chachu

S; pinkie promise (and they all smiled at him)

G: so di how long are you all going to be here

N: well actually gunjan we have to return to Delhi tonight mayank has a meeting

G: what di no fair; you have to stay longer

N: next time I will promise

Gunjan made a sad face and said "ok"

G; suhani you are going to stay longer Na

Su: sorry gunji par me an adhi also have to go back to London

S: what suhani you guys are leaving already but you just came

Su; bhai sorry par first we have to go to adhi's house to his family we will stay there for a month and then go back to London but before going back we will come again promise

G: you guys are all leaving so soon ( she made a sad face)

Su; gunjan I promise we will be back soon…and dia uday bhaiya and benji are still here and most importantly you have bhai with you then whats the problem

G; ok but……..

Su: no buts gunjan now be happy I mean we are all together for tonight you just became a mom this calls for a celebration

Ad: suhanhi is right Samrat we should have a party let's order pizza

N: yummm pizza adhiraj that a mind blowing idea

S; ok par chasmish you are going to eat a home coak mean

G; but…….

S: chasmish no buts

G; that's not fair everyone else gets pizza and I don't

N; welcome to motherhood my sweet little sis; doctor said you are still a little week after the delivery no junk food for you

G; ok di

They all start having fun chatting and playing games while gunjan is very carefully sitting with little baby neha in her hands and Samrat keeps looking at them every five seconds to see if any of them needs anything which didn't go un notice by anyone and they were all thrilled to see the mature side of Samrat! Soon neha started to cry….it was the first time after the delivery Samrat and gunjan heard their baby cry they both were worried sick and were wondering why she was crying

N: gunjan maybe she is hungry you go feed her

G: ok di yeah I think you are right

S; come on chasmish I will take you upstairs

They both left with neha while the rest of the gang continued to chat and abhey watched his favourite cartoon Tom and Jerry!

Samrat opened the room door and let both his princesses inside being extra careful with them…then he lead gunjan to the bed where she lifted up her shirt and started to feed neha who now was quiet both sajan smiled at each other for a while without saying anything…they were still taking all of this in it was still new to them but they were loving every minute of it!

G; Samrat ase kya dekh rahe ho?

S; I am just seeing that I am the luckiest guy on this planet; first I got you and now my sweet little angel neha……..I love you both sooo much

Gunjan smiled she was so lucky to have him he treated her like a princess and she knew he would be a great father……"we love you too" she replied to him now go everyone is downstairs you go enjoy with them I will come after I feed her and make her sleep

S; no I want to stay here with you

G; Samrat I am always here na but di jiju suhani and adhiraj are going to leave so you go to them I will be down in a little while I promise

S; pakka promise

G; haan baba now go

S; ok ( he got up to leave but turned around and quickly kissed gunjan on her cheek "come soon ok" and walked away smiling) gunjan smiled at his actions and muttered to herself " pagel" while shaking her head lightly…then she went back to feeding neha and she stared at her daughter smiling

B: dude come quick pizza is here (benji yelled up the stairs to Samrat while eating pizza)

S; coming ( he said walking down the stairs)

N: where is gunjan?

S; she is still feeding neha then she said she will make her go to bed and then come downstairs

N; oh ok….come eat

S; you guys eat the pizza I will eat the rice at home

M; really dude you are turning down pizza?

Su: of course mayank… You see bhabhi is not allowed to eat it then how can he eat it (suhani said smiling at her brother)

D; oh so that is why your turning down pizza right Sammy?

S; umm well……

N: so cute what love…….(s he said smiling at Samrat)

S; actually chasmish really wanted pizza and I know she will not eat the rice by herself because she wanted the pizza instead so I thought if I eat with her then she will eat it)

U: dude your great! I can never make that sacrifice…..I mean how can you even think about giving up pizza for anyone……….I die without it

D; dodo….that's called love…..in love everything is done for the other person right Sammy?

S; candy you sure know a lot about love? Especially considering that you have never been in love or have you? (dia blushed and looked away at his remark…and then to change the topic she told Samrat to go take food for gunjan as she must be hungry)

Samrat entered his room to see his one angel putting the other angel to sleep……he smiled at the sight and went behind his chasmish and watched neha sleeping peacefully in her cot

S; hey chasmish (he whispered into her ear)

Gunjan turned around " hey I was just about to come downstair why did you come"

S; I brought food for you

G; Samrat I still want to eat pizza (she said pouting)

S; I know so do I but we will both eat the rice instead he told her smiling

G; huh? Samrat! You have not eaten yet?

S; no I wanted to eat with you ( he said forwarding the plate)

Gunjan right away made him sit down and took some rice in her hand and moved forward to feed him

G; eat Samrat I am mad at you; you can't just not eat

Samrat ate the bite and fed her smiling "chasmish you cannot eat pizza right because your health is not well after having our angel……I don't not want you to be the only one doing things to stay healthy for our baby or to keep her healthy I want the experience of being a parent every second with you……we will do it together….i want us to be the best parents and I want us to go through every happiness every sorrow every surprise every sacrifice of parenthood together……..  (she smiled at him and hugged him "I love you" is all she said that is all she needed to say "I love you too" he replied and after a while both broke the hug and they both fed each other food then looked at their daughter for a while and made sure she was fully tucked in and sleeping properly and then both headed downstairs)

Downstairs they all enjoyed together playing truth and dare and pulling each other's legs like always nothing really changed between them except now Samrat and gunjan were even happier in life's they did not only have loving friends but now they also had a loving daughter…….after a few hours mayur and adhani left they all bid good bye in tears they always hate going in separate direction but they know they will meet again which gave them hope……late benji went to his house and dia and uday went to their and sajan went back up to their room…..

S; chasmish I am very tired

G; me to Samrat

They both crashed on to the bed and gunjan snuggled into him while he hugged her

G;samrat…..

S; hmmmm

G; what time in morning will you leave for your office?

S; chasmish I'm  not going to go to work with you and neha at home

G: Samrat you have to go to work

S; chasmish please atlest a week let me stay with you guys

G; Samrat  you said na you wanted to be a loving father and do everything a father does

S; yup

G; well a father also goes to work; so his children says proudly when they grow up that my dad is a responsible father who takes care of all my need

S; but what if you guys need me at home……..

G: Samrat every parent goes through this stage…..and we will too I will call you if I need you at home ok;

S; but chasmish…….

G: samrat no buts you are going to work……anyways I know the real reason you want to stay at home is because you're a sleepy head (she said grinning)

S; chasmish (he said shocked) not fair I am not ( he said pouting)

G; you are so one biggest one I have ever seen

S; that's it chasmish you are so dead…….

Gunjan got up and ran while Samrat ran behind her in the whole room after a while they both got tired and gave up and came back to bed……gunjan again snuggled in with him and he hugged her smiling and both went to bed

Precap: a brand new day in sajan's lfeTongue

That is all for today,s update guys i have to say i have no idea what it is like being a parent im only 15Embarrassed so i try to write what i think they might experiance if i do not make sence at times then please do let me know because i really want to write this to the best of my abilities

love
tanzeel

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2alishaL786rupal.sri24ruvyginny09karantakiarmayur-ki-diwanianishalakhani78358674Anjali_121gunjan7SwaNia_1sg-muskaanGlowing_Starrock8...Mitali.....Ambika..SandCastle.LuvManan13preety88sammy4uShafooXSilentWishesX..-Ayesshhaa-..fend..Enchanteur..--Annu4MayUr--Joseph_Aaashizinjyothi--Nightingale-

Go to top