Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

27/12 Ria Ka Adda.:Betrayal Betrays the Betrayer:. (Page 2)

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@Mehr.... I know considering their history it would not be logical for Arohi to shout out Arjun's name when went unconscious... BUT when has KMH-2 ever made logic... And I guess you will back me up on this one... So it wouldn't have harmed them by showing Arohi shouting out Arjun in a "filmy ishtyle" and later on we could all regard it as a momentary reflex of the mouth :P... And I would have loved to see the drama unfolding afterwards....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17YeahQuirkysecretkeeper

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hello guys!!!Hug

Great take everyone!! Clap First this show was turning out to be a comedy..now ts turned melodramatic..Ermm I dont know what to expect.. The CVs r running so fast.. first arohi n arjun fell in love in 2 days..[minus 3 days of fighting from 5 days in jungle]LOL and now arjun will woo back arohi in 7 days only..Shockedreally??!!

But there is one thing I have been liking is the sis-bro relationship..Thumbs Up Rashi understands her family so well..poor girl..Cry Arjun on the other hand, knows them too but still wants to maintain they love them..Broken Heart

I m looking fwd to RPS's mom and Arjun's real past.. hope its interesting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Yeahsecretkeeper

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Great Post Shaan! :D
Love your reasoning for why Arjun should remain a GANGSTA! I can feel the passion! LOL
But I think what you should also consider is that Arjun can be his giving, spontaneous, not-easily-influenced, decisive self while not living in a world of crime. I mean police officers are not necessarily good boys...they're doing all the high-action-cut-throat drama for the good of ppl instead of the bad. So Arjun can be himself, just in a good way. So Arjun's just changing superficially...internally, I would hope, he still remains the same.

Mehr, Jaya, Sam, and Sana...Great posts! I basically agree with most of the ideas. The relationship between Rashi and Arjun is so beautiful! Their conversations highlight the importance of Arohi in Arjun's life. It is so endearing to see that her (as well as us), we all realize that the family's simply using Arjun for their business. But for Arjun that 'usage' is the only form of love in his life and it is that 'usage' that gives significance to his life. However, Rashi realizes that Arohi is the only individual that can give to Arjun what he truly deserves - true love and happiness. I too love that DJ is developing some sort of a soft corner for Arjun. I LOVE LOVE LOVEDD the dadaji saying that they didn't wanna be the old ppl who enforced their decisions and would always let Arohi pick a groom of her choice. If anyone can make this relationship work, it is the dadaji, and I can see that soft corner in him that would give in to Arohi's love if she has the courage to express it to him. Arohi's little soliloquy was really touching as well!

Although there was a little bit of copying here. LOL
The whole Panditji finding a date and Arjun asking God for just a few days = Kuch Kuch Hota Hai --> little Anjali's praying when Rifatbi tells her that big Anjali's wedding's been fixed, while simultaneously Babji tries to look for a date for Anjali and Aman's wedding --> Wedding gets delayed by 6months, we infer, due to little Anjali praying.
Oh and in that scene, Arjun also says something about "ek pal zindagi badel deta hain" and stuff = ek dil ke liye duniya/ek pal ke liye zindagi

Then, Rashi says something like how their family only does 'sauda' and they don't know what 'pyar' is = the song "sahiba, pyaar mein sauda nain" ;)  LOL

I just found these little similarities amusing. LOL

And  I think Sam brought up the fact that Arjun's changing for his love, which is like KMH1. Yes in both cases, Arjun shed his cold/indifferent front and embraced a kinder persona, all while keeping the 'internal' Arjun alive - a nice, generous quy. But more superficially, in KMH1 that didn't necessitate him quitting his job or leaving his family, until much much later of course. And even that, he didn't leave his family/house to get Arohi back, but to make her a superstar. Also, the motivation to leave is much different in this case. In KMH1, he left his family because he found out that his dad had been lying to him the whole time, but in this case, it is love for his family member that has led to such a decision. I think it'll be interesting to see how Arjun, without any force, tries to win Arohi back into his life. We didn't really get to see that in KMH1, because by the time he found out about the truth he had devastated Arohi to the extent where he didn't find himself deserving of her love, and so he embarked on a journey to simply help her achieve her dreams. In KMH-2, this is the journey of Arjun to prove his love to his love, and to find the sort of happiness he has never experienced. I think it'll be interesting...depending on their execution of course.

@Sana...the speed is crazyyyy! I thinkkk they're making upp for the snail speed at which KMH-1 progressed. (4months to fall in love is a longggggggg time! LOL) But I enjoyed it! I'm enjoying this nowww tooo, but they better not rush it so much that they have nothing else to show except random/repeated problems.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14shaan17S.StephyQuirkysecretkeeper

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@Sam
Love the momentary reflex of the mouth idea. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
if only the creatives knew that for ONCE there would be scientific reasoning behind a slip-up of that sort. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quirkysecretkeeper

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@Yeah... Am really sorry but don't know your name... But I have to say I do love your POV on the newness of the show... Actually I never thought it from that angle... When I saw Arjun leaving his family for Arohi I was like "Yeh Kya, Phir Se"... But you words do make more sense... But you know what I think these transformation of girl/boy is so tried-tested... I wish they would come up with something unique where the person doesn't have to change completely and is still accepted by the partner... And science defines all :P... I so wish she did it... Lolz... I'm just waiting for the next time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Quirkysecretkeeper

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
@Manna.....Hugso good to see u!!!Hugdo drop in sometimes...its always a pleasure to read uEmbarrassed

@Sam..Ditto..Arjun changing again for Arohi...i wish it was Arohi changing for Arjun this time..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@Sam
Noo worries! My name's Manna! :D
And sooo trueee! The whole love changes you is old in itself. :p
But I guess it is really truee, which is why it's a part of every frigginnn love story! LOL

@Sana
Arohi changing for Arjun would've beenn soo interesting! LOL
But she kinda already did. :p Considering the first month of the show, we've never seen her as quiet as she has been in the last week! LOL
That's a pretty big improvement...going from "main bhi bachi ho ti thi" (NO DUHHH LOL) to not saying anything.

P.S Now it's a total of 2 moments when Arohi didn't jump in to save Arjun. 1) When Khali the shooter guyy holds the gun at Arjun, she kinda just watched (but I guess at that time she didn't EXACTLY love him). 2) The engagement scene.
This Arohi is all words no actionn. LOLL Gotta love her stillllll :D

secretkeeper

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@Sana
I shall try to drop in more often! Big smile I miss the Adda Unhappy

secretkeeper

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index