Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

27/12 Ria Ka Adda.:Betrayal Betrays the Betrayer:.

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Hello ADDATIUS :D

Hope you all very well and had an amazing Christmas :D

Tips to start off with:

1.       Patience, Patience and Patience ' please gather all possible amount of patience to be able to finish off the episode

2.      All those who are thinking of skipping todays ep'please don't Skip'I repear P L E A S E D O N T S K I P !!!Dont  be a betrayer watch it for all the hard work Arjun and Arohi have put in :D :D

My Utopian Philosophy :

A.      What a well presented way of making sure Arjun leaves the Singhania's roof. I think the creatives must get some credit for having been able to picture it so beautifully. The way the relationship between A and R has been pictured since they were very small was very well done! Now I understand the role of Rashee :D'so unconventional :D'for this Huge round of applause.ClapClapClap

B.      After Fridays episode I felt like Arohi would break free from DJ and go help Arjun. This would have been the cherry on top. Although I do  want and desire unconventional stuffs I still look for all these little conventional stuffs that makes the heart go DAK DAK'oh well see we humans are indecisive '

C.      What the hell what the end bit :S'im all confused and twisted AND this all thanks to the creatives *Angry*' So Arjun would be in prison whilst Arohi marries off PINKOO rofl!! Please I hope you people are going to come up with something more creative than this'

D.     WHAT I SUGGEST : is Arohi realizing his love for Arjun and kidnap Arjun :D'that would be hilarious would it not be!! And then we see them go on some super adventure '. See then we get to see Arohi in her bak bak way and Arjun in his Angry mode. Remember people that the love story is baseless and foundationless!I still do not understand how Arjun ahs developed so so so much love for Arohi when he isn't the type of person to develop so much affection in such a short span!

E.      Loved:

-          The alhuwalias look like a team. You can see all of them behaving like one family..Well done actors!!

-          The brother and sister relationship

-          The Friendship between Arjun and Billoo and Makand

-          Gauri's acting not OTT like in the other BT serials!

-          Thank God the Creatives realized that even though they are close knit the alhuwalias cannot all think in the same way! PHEW  DJ reacted differently with regards to Arjun

-          Arjun stole the show 'amazing acting' :D

F.      HATE:

-          so dramatic ' the way he drops that ring'doesnt it mean he agrees that Arohi marries Pinkoo??

-          Why would gauri be happy with Arjun being beaten up'doesn't she love him'is that love???Hello gauri wakey wakey 'u r deviating and being a big fat contradiction!

-          Cant it move faster???it was slow today ROFL

-          Story is weird!!!!SERIOUSLY WEIRD and confusing!

Classic lines:

Pinkoo : "Itni mar mar ta Itni mar mar ta" ROFL!!Yea whatever Pinkoo

Pinkoo: The sound of the opening of the wine bottle ROFL!!!!

ANALYSIS : WHY ARJUN SHOULD NOT CHANGE AND REMAIN THE BAD BOY!!!

Ive commented on Fridays post and kept thinking that KMH and KMH2 are similar in nature: that is Arjun being the bad boy who changes into the good boy yuuuccckkkyyy. Well Creatives'I hope u can hear me'hello' Helllllllooooo it is known that girls dream of good boys but love bad ones. Gurls LOVE bad boys and this for the following reasons:

1.      YES Good guys like to dress well. However, after  some time, I began fearing gentlemen, dolled up like a dandy. I realized they had something to hide. They do not have confidence in themselves, and are trying to compensate for that through a costume. I am a little sorry for them, and they are not interesting for me. Self-assured men feel equally good in any clothing, be it a sports suit, jeans or anything else. They are interesting in any clothing. They do not need to prove anything around. They have already proved everything. DOESNT ARJUN IN HIS ROUGH MODE FITS IN THIS DESCRIPTION :D

2.      Good guys are afraid to make decisions. They want you to decide where you go tonight. And not because they value your opinion. They are just trying to shift responsibility on you. Bad guys can make mistakes, they even may offend you, but they will not hide behind you. That is why I Love Arjun in his Angry mode :D

3.      Good guys just do not burden other people's problems on themselves, even if they are yours. They are cautious. After all, good guys do not know how to fight unlike our Arjun :D. And they go aside when you are in troubles. And appear again, when all have established. There is no guarantee that bad guy will help you. But he will definitely try. And there is nothing special here. He just likes feeling like a hero.Hero Hero H E R O' Creatives we do not want a good guy we want a H E R O!!!Star

4.       Good guys are easily influenced. Grandma, Aunts, Mom, Dad, best friends and so on and so forth. Does not this remind us of our  Dear Pinkoo!!!What does it mean for you? Just if some of his precious family does not like you, your chances are zero. And then, even if you manage to withdraw him from this influence through tremendous efforts, who knows whom he wants to hide behind next time? If someone from a bad guy's family does not like you, he will love you even stronger. There is nothing special here too! He will just love you against other people's opinion. He loves the process of overcoming difficulties. :D:D:D We don't want PINKOO!!Dead

5.      Good guys never quarrel. In fact, they learned to hide their opinion. They remember how painful it was when they were beaten in childhood. They even wanted to attend boxing classes to learn how to fight. But mom took them to a music school. Now they can speak about a man only in his absence. Moreover, these statements are rarely positive. Bad guys are used to say what they think in person. They are not afraid to go to a conflict with, be rude. In childhood mother also tried to take them to a music school, but they run off to the gym. They were deducted from musical school in the first six months, and mother, said: Well, gym, ok, gym. And so, they, unlike good guys, are not afraid to express their views.

6.      A good guy will stand by your door and knock on it so timidly, that you will not hear him. And he will go home then. He is polite and civilized. A bad guy will go to you anyway. If you do not open the door, he will most likely enter through the window. This is even more interesting. For him, of course. You will take validol and keep silence for about half an hour after his appearance. Perhaps you will even go into hysterics. But you will not be able to banish him, that's for sure. It follows that good guys afraid of height, but bad guys have more fantasy. UMM this reminds me of the sequence when Arjun came to Arohi's room :D:DBig smile

7.      For utmost excitement and a rise in the TRPS I don't think ARJUN has to change to fit in Arohis Love...Because in any event arohi fell for him the way he was and not the way he now wants to be!

@all the good guys : we gurls love to have you in our dreams :D:D:D

@kk: We love to see you in a bad mode but please don't bash anyone up in real life!'we wont be able to see you in trouble!'we love you too much to see that happen!!'( !!!!CryCryCry

xoxo

SHAAN

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each other's opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda".

Edited by shaan17 - 27 December 2010 at 10:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217surpatelAyesha_glaveil_of_rosesAngad_Kripa_200YeahQuirkysecretkeeperpavsMariaa.SGBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nudgy Hello to all :)

Epi rating: 6.5/10

Liked:

1) Aro's self talk:"Kyu oos ko tarapta huwey dhekh ker meri saansein ruk jaati hein" Broken Heart
2) Rashi-Billu-Makrand scene: "Arjun nay yaha aa ker sab say pehlay ye bola" Thank you for making it clear to the viewers Smile
3) Arjun: "Aur koi wada mut maangna" LOL  "Meri zindagi dad ki amanat hey" "Jaisay bhi hein, hein toh hamari family" Smile
4) Bansuri is back Heart Determined Arjun Clap
5) Dada g wondering a)if they're forcing their choice on Aro Ermm b) Why Aro could feel Arjun's pain Thumbs Up

Disliked:

1) Editing
2) Camerawork
3) Would've loved to see Rudra Pratap's expressions on seeing Arjun in that state.

I keep repeating....ideas are there but they're not executing properly Geek Some scenes are really good Thumbs Up but i'm not satisfied with the overall story & quality of the episodes.

Qoute of the day:
"Most of the shadows in this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine." — R.W. Emerson

Edited by secretkeeper - 27 December 2010 at 1:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17S.StephyYeahQuirky

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@Shaheen...Good take chica! Star Hug

@Mehr...Hug

Hola Adda...I watched today in a rather distracted frame of mind so do not have much to say. LOL

• Like the Arjun - Rashi relationship sketch! Its nice to watch!
  • Also like the friendship between Arjun and Billu/Makrand
  • The actress who plays Gauri is more watchable in the negative role although her acting continues to be quite average
  • I guess wedding planning/sequences will commence...Ermm
Episode was a 6.5/10 for me. Smile. Parts of the screenplay did not work that well for me. If I get some time tomorrow...I will come back and detail why.

Edited by darlunia - 27 December 2010 at 12:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17S.StephyAngad_Kripa_200YeahQuirkysecretkeeper

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@darlunia: yes part of the screenplay wasnt working for me either. After fridays episode it was like an anti climax!May be my expectations were too high....

Lets wait and see what the others think :D

xo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quirkysecretkeeper

Angad_Kripa_200 IF-Dazzler
Angad_Kripa_200
Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Why Arohi Why... Why couldn't you run upto Arjun when he fainted...
Why Arohi Why... Why couldn't you stand up and say something when everyone was cursing Arjun...
Why Arohi Why... Why couldn't you create some intense drama and not get engaged...

All these "why" questions to Arohi are making me frustrated and making me remember the Backstreet Boys song... "Tell Me Why" DeadDeadDeadDead

Anyways... Great take Shaan...  ClapClapClap

As for today's episode... I love seeing the flashbacks... I love Arjun-Rashi conversation... I love the relationship between Arjun-Billu-Makhrand... I love DJ's slightly positive reaction towards Arjun... I love Karan-Kritika's acting...

As for today's episode... I hated Chiku's excitement on getting engaged... I hated Gauri's manipulation of words... I hated the enjoyment of Arohi's wedding celebration... I hated the fact of the missing drama... And I say it again, I hate the fact that I am yet unable to see the newness in this love story which KEkta Mai and clan are claiming to be a new story with the same couple... Arjun trying to reform himself for his love is so KMH-1...

Anyways... Lets see what tomorrow's episode hold for us...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17YeahQuirkysecretkeeperpavs

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Shaheen: Hug Zabardust post! Star

Addatius? LOL

*whispers* I'm impatient & i love skipping LOL

"The way the relationship between A and R has been pictured since they were very small was very well done! " Star

"
!I still do not understand how Arjun ahs developed so so so much love for Arohi when he isn't the type of person to develop so much affection in such a short span!"
Me too Confused

"
You can see all of them behaving like one family..Well done actors!!" Clap

"
DJ reacted differently with regards to Arju" Thumbs Up

"
  Story is weird!!!!SERIOUSLY WEIRD and confusing! " Approve

Coming to good/bad guys... I disagree with a few points Smile but i respect your opinion.

@Jaya: Hug Loved your quick input Star

"
Parts of the screenplay did not work that well for me"
me too! Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17S.StephyQuirky

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@Sam: why why why, we sigh & cry LOL

Actually kis basis per Aro bolti? Arjun is the same guy who kidnapped & lied to her. Her family sees him as a "gangster".

haa she could've said something when the ring popped out.

I wanted to see her rejecting Chikoo on the basis of his pricetag/chicken character.

"I hate the fact that I am yet unable to see the newness in this love story which KEkta Mai and clan are claiming to be a new story with the same couple..."

me too! Stern Smile

*getting ready to fly*

@Pavs: Hug Happy reading :)

shaan17Quirky

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@mehr: AddaTIUS like in mauriTIUS ROFL!!

Well i wont mind listenning to what you have to say with regards to good boys and bad boys...may be that would make me shift to the other side :D

Quirkysecretkeeper

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index