Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Rumtajogi...khatarnak bhediya aur dardnak abhiya..

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I like continuity....n d show hs bein doin so well in dat dept....cool....Bravo!

the ABHIYA scene of kyun n why....You Broke My Heart..DisapproveDisapprove...

.. ws gud...Thumbs Up..i lkd hw abhay jus wanted to vent it out as he hs bn feeling equally hurt or evn more aftr hurtin pia..OuchOuchOuch.... which he did by running in2 d jungle....Crazy

kabir n meesha convo : kabir said he wudnt stop pia frm fallin fr abhay jus coz he wants her in his life bt as a true frnd.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

meesha ws tooooo good lk alwaz......rumtajogiiiiiiiiii....................hilarious.....LOLLOLLOL.........dont tell me T is actually gonna go to jungle n do all dat.....it ll b hilarious....

danish is gayab......i think he ll come bk fully prepared at a very right time to create twist/prob..or he is too scared of abhay...Scared 2.........LOLLOLLOL..

the jungle scene n argument b/n abhay n kabir ws gud........the ware-wolf screen BkDrop....Wolf..good1.........

evn d abhay running scene ws shot better dey do usually....n must say abhay(Vivian) hs bn improving wd every epi..Thumbs Up..

i dont want Chandeena to come to the jungle...lets c hw abhay deals wid it..ApproveApproveApprove....

good start fr d week....

Edited by adits7 - 27 December 2010 at 10:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AdiabhaymaanEdward01larimel22thk123PriyaThakurshaggyscoobyscorpio95NaughtyNihuRoark--sumana13--IndigoBluesAkankshaa.shyamsTheBlackJaguar.Jane..

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
love the emos u use sooo cute
About todays epi I liked abhay and piya scene
Im eager for the werewolves entry I wish ekta n her team dont mess it up coz im having high hopes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Im eager for the werewolves entry I wish ekta n her team dont mess it up coz im having high hopes

thanx dear......ya i lkd d epi...n scenes.....n hope dey dont mess up wid it n do well in special effects....dats very imp....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I do not like Ekta Serials. Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is the only one Serial of her's I watch that too because I wanted to see how a Desi Version of Twilight would be. So far I have enjoyed it more than twilight and have not missed even a single Episode. I only hope that she does not spoil the Serial now. BTW, What I liked most about today was Misha in disguise and the comedy track with Tracker and T. I could not help giggling when Misha in her Ramtajogi avatar tried to beat up Angad who confessed his love for Misha. Misha stole the Show completely!Clap

Edited by Anamika1570 - 27 December 2010 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_maniaadits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@anamika : true the serial is till nw goin well ...wid nt so much of typical ekta BTish touch...i hope dat continues n she treats dis show differently.....yeah d tracks n show is interesting......

n all d characters 2gethrly mk d shw entertaining....

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

thanx dear......ya i lkd d epi...n scenes.....n hope dey dont mess up wid it n do well in special effects....dats very imp....

Even I hope they have good effects. No offense, even twilight was a big letdown in this sense. The wolves looked like big doggy stuff toysErmm

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@chillu : yeah......i hope she continues widout dat typical touch of hers.....thou i mus say d indianized is entertaining ...

.Jane..

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
where do you get those emos from....i just love them...and yes today's epi was a good start for Monday...

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index