hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by sps0114

Dec 27th episode - Veer did not stay back in ichcha room because he was aware of tapasya standing outside. The conversation Veer and Ichcha had, then veer hugged ichcha acknowledging ichcha's support to him and loving ichcha for what she said - that she will stand by veer and be strong herself, she also says she wants nothing as long as veer is with her....when veer lets go of ichcha's hug to leave ichcha's room,  ichcha let goes, but she wants veer to stay (her expression - she smiles yet  is disappointed/suprised of veer letting go the moment, to leave so soon without any word), veer at the door realizes this, understands ichcha wants him to stay and comes back into the room...the chemistry between veer and ichcha has always been of eyes speak more than words....they say nothing to each other but understand what the other needs....this episode was just that wanting to be with each other...veer should permanently move to his old room now ichcha's room -

@bold black, red n green lovely...btw i didnt think Veer realsied Ichcha wanted him 2 stay baack..i felt he stayed back on his own accord and Ichcha cud not refuse himEmbarrassedLOLLOL, esp given the fact tht he was angry...LOL but I loved ur interpratation very much..Heart

even I was under the impression that at the door Veer hardly noticed Taps... after that hug he wanted to stay back with his wife...but was in a dilema... as too stay or go back to his room  as promised to Ichcha ...but finally his heart won n he decided to be with his beautiful wife Ichcha...Embarrassed

I am glad that Ichcha didn't object to Veer and now only wish she doesn't spoil the morning after but instead want to see her blushing remembering the night.Embarrassed
@ red and green, very good analysis, i too think the same.
i am sure she will not regret this thing.EmbarrassedWink
she wanted this as much as veer.
well now i dont mind tapni torture , agar raat mein yeh sab milega tohLOLLOL

I agree that Ichcha also wanted it because she was hurt by taps- Mai torture and was feeling lonely and upset and so wanted to seek refuge and comfort in Veer's loving arms.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniFunLyfeintruderfast

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by sps0114

Dec 27th episode - Veer did not stay back in ichcha room because he was aware of tapasya standing outside. The conversation Veer and Ichcha had, then veer hugged ichcha acknowledging ichcha's support to him and loving ichcha for what she said - that she will stand by veer and be strong herself, she also says she wants nothing as long as veer is with her....when veer lets go of ichcha's hug to leave ichcha's room,  ichcha let goes, but she wants veer to stay (her expression - she smiles yet  is disappointed/suprised of veer letting go the moment, to leave so soon without any word), veer at the door realizes this, understands ichcha wants him to stay and comes back into the room...the chemistry between veer and ichcha has always been of eyes speak more than words....they say nothing to each other but understand what the other needs....this episode was just that wanting to be with each other...veer should permanently move to his old room now ichcha's room -

@bold black, red n green lovely...btw i didnt think Veer realsied Ichcha wanted him 2 stay baack..i felt he stayed back on his own accord and Ichcha cud not refuse himEmbarrassedLOLLOL, esp given the fact tht he was angry...LOL but I loved ur interpratation very much..Heart

even I was under the impression that at the door Veer hardly noticed Taps... after that hug he wanted to stay back with his wife...but was in a dilema... as too stay or go back to his room  as promised to Ichcha ...but finally his heart won n he decided to be with his beautiful wife Ichcha...Embarrassed

I am glad that Ichcha didn't object to Veer and now only wish she doesn't spoil the morning after but instead want to see her blushing remembering the night.Embarrassed

wish they would show some romantic morning after...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming.... with Veer teasing Ichcha about the night before..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... that wud be so cute...Heart

Dear CVS...are you listening...Smile...the way ichcha used to bring tea for vansh in the morning with wet hair & all...so far they havent shown the same with Veer..I think we will see that shortly...wanted to share one scene which constantly strikes me....when vansh & Veer go to jogis house to drop iccha & taps for pagpheras...and while leaving Veer is waiting for Vansh..and everyone turns and sees vansh busy with iccha.Embarrassed..lovingly holding her hands and sharing love bites with her ..and iccha is feeling very shy & embarassed and trying to release her hands from vansh's grasp....the way Veer looked at them with such longing...Oh man like thats my sweeheart in some one else's arms....I want Veer and iccha to enact the same scene with every one else watching.....just wishful thinking...Smile
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfast

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

[QUOTE=ladybird9][QUOTE=sps0114]

wish they would show some romantic morning after...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming.... with Veer teasing Ichcha about the night before..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... that wud be so cute...Heart

Dear CVS...are you listening...Smile...the way ichcha used to bring tea for vansh in the morning with wet hair & all...so far they havent shown the same with Veer..I think we will see that shortly...wanted to share one scene which constantly strikes me....when vansh & Veer go to jogis house to drop iccha & taps for pagpheras...and while leaving Veer is waiting for Vansh..and everyone turns and sees vansh busy with iccha.Embarrassed..lovingly holding her hands and sharing love bites with her ..and iccha is feeling very shy & embarassed and trying to release her hands from vansh's grasp....the way Veer looked at them with such longing...Oh man like thats my sweeheart in some one else's arms....I want Veer and iccha to enact the same scene with every one else watching.....just wishful thinking...Smile
Smile

Ichcha was looking sooo refreshingly gorgeous with her wet hair and a shy smile when she used to come with tea for Vansh in the morning, but here with her true love Veer, whom she got after so much  struggle, there is no such longing to be with him shown by the CVs. I don't know why they are not giving the same wet hair- shy smile thrill to Veer alsoWink LOL They are not showing any such small, private, intimate moments between them, who have united after so much opposition and that is very unnatural. Instead of enjoying the thrill every newly- wed couples enjoy in the company of each other, these two are behaving as though they have committed a crime by even sharing the same room. It is utterly ridiculous and most unrealistic, even by TV soap standardsLOL
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
me also wants to see ichaa's wet hair style

and bringing tea for veer

or one scene of them sharing same bed

but i think there r lot of restrictions for this couple

looks like scared of someone's presence

veechafan Groupbie
veechafan
veechafan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Ichcha's wet hair style was shown in todays episode. In fact she is blushing seeing Veer the next morning....Your wish came trueSmile

By the way, can anyone postthe video of the pagpheras thing with Vansh and veer looking on? Missed that.
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan

Ichcha's wet hair style was shown in todays episode. In fact she is blushing seeing Veer the next morning....Your wish came trueSmile

By the way, can anyone postthe video of the pagpheras thing with Vansh and veer looking on? Missed that.
yes..the wet hair scene came true..but after that saari masti utaar di taps ne.....
here's the video link you're looking for:
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by veechafan

yes..the wet hair scene came true..but after that saari masti utaar di taps ne.....
here's the video link you're looking for:

Thanks Vijaya Smile Loved watchin it again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

Go to top