India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

iccha will change (Page 6)

esseesse IF-Sizzlerz
esseesse
esseesse

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
wohi cut, copy, paste saara maal nikaal rahein hain recycle bin se.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

wohi cut, copy, paste saara maal nikaal rahein hain recycle bin se.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by sps0114

Dec 27th episode - Veer did not stay back in ichcha room because he was aware of tapasya standing outside. The conversation Veer and Ichcha had, then veer hugged ichcha acknowledging ichcha's support to him and loving ichcha for what she said - that she will stand by veer and be strong herself, she also says she wants nothing as long as veer is with her....when veer lets go of ichcha's hug to leave ichcha's room,  ichcha let goes, but she wants veer to stay (her expression - she smiles yet  is disappointed/suprised of veer letting go the moment, to leave so soon without any word), veer at the door realizes this, understands ichcha wants him to stay and comes back into the room...the chemistry between veer and ichcha has always been of eyes speak more than words....they say nothing to each other but understand what the other needs....this episode was just that wanting to be with each other...veer should permanently move to his old room now ichcha's room -

@bold black, red n green lovely...btw i didnt think Veer realsied Ichcha wanted him 2 stay baack..i felt he stayed back on his own accord and Ichcha cud not refuse himEmbarrassedLOLLOL, esp given the fact tht he was angry...LOL but I loved ur interpratation very much..Heart

even I was under the impression that at the door Veer hardly noticed Taps... after that hug he wanted to stay back with his wife...but was in a dilema... as too stay or go back to his room  as promised to Ichcha ...but finally his heart won n he decided to be with his beautiful wife Ichcha...Embarrassed

Edited by cjs369 - 27 December 2010 at 11:49pm

shivani9

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Dec 27th episode - Veer did not stay back in ichcha room because he was aware of tapasya standing outside. The conversation Veer and Ichcha had, then veer hugged ichcha acknowledging ichcha's support to him and loving ichcha for what she said - that she will stand by veer and be strong herself, she also says she wants nothing as long as veer is with her....when veer lets go of ichcha's hug to leave ichcha's room,  ichcha let goes, but she wants veer to stay (her expression - she smiles yet  is disappointed/suprised of veer letting go the moment, to leave so soon without any word), veer at the door realizes this, understands ichcha wants him to stay and comes back into the room...the chemistry between veer and ichcha has always been of eyes speak more than words....they say nothing to each other but understand what the other needs....this episode was just that wanting to be with each other...veer should permanently move to his old room now ichcha's room -

@bold black, red n green lovely...btw i didnt think Veer realsied Ichcha wanted him 2 stay baack..i felt he stayed back on his own accord and Ichcha cud not refuse himEmbarrassedLOLLOL, esp given the fact tht he was angry...LOL but I loved ur interpratation very much..Heart

even I was under the impression that at the door Veer hardly noticed Taps... after that hug he wanted to stay back with his wife...but was in a dilema... as too stay or go back to his room  as promised to Ichcha ...but finally his heart won n he decided to be with his beautiful wife Ichcha...Embarrassed

I am glad that Ichcha didn't object to Veer and now only wish she doesn't spoil the morning after but instead want to see her blushing remembering the night.Embarrassed

Edited by dreamz12 - 27 December 2010 at 11:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369shivani9

sweetgal2001 Goldie
sweetgal2001
sweetgal2001

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
good veecha in 1 room

shivani9

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

I am glad that Ichcha didn't object to Veer and now only wish she doesn't spoil the morning after but instead want to see her blushing remembering the night.Embarrassed

wish they would show some romantic morning after...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming.... with Veer teasing Ichcha about the night before..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... that wud be so cute...Heart

FunLyfe

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

@ red and green, very good analysis, i too think the same.
i am sure she will not regret this thing.EmbarrassedWink
she wanted this as much as veer.
well now i dont mind tapni torture , agar raat mein yeh sab milega tohLOLLOL

shivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

LOL

2days epi is awesome, I loved the way Veer n Ichcha communicated well with each other..btw i feel Veer is suffering unnecessarily abt tht night..waise kuch nahin huva thaa uss dinn.going by his GCS score of nearly 3/15 tht night...TongueLOL

ahahaahhaha.. exactly.. he was a statue that night..LOLLLLLLOL

I agree with ladybird9 that nothing might have happened that nightLOL. Going by the knowledge the ignorant Tapasya has Wink(remember her telling Mai that the baby is kicking inside her stomach in 3 monthsROFL) she may be thinking that she can become pregnant by kissing a half- dead, drunk manROFL. I am not very sure, but I think even Aishwarya Rai's character in the film 'Hum dil de chuke sanam' said something to this effect to Salman or her grandmotherLOL. Veer might have been led to believe something happened by her nautangiWinkLOL

shivani9

Go to top