iccha will change - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
[quote]after a week's torture.[/quote]

More like after a continuation of torture - wait! More torture is in store!

and iccha dialogues 2 veer indicates she will change.
aaj mein kamjor pad gayi thi lekin ab aur nahin
aaj ke baad aapki iccha kisi ki baaton mein aakar roti hui nahin baithegi[/quote]

Ha ha, unlikely! Heard the such words spoken similarly before...(16.12.2010)

Then 23.12.:

Icha: "Veer, abh bhi aap kuoo aisa soch rahe hai, Tapasya abhi (...badalagaya)...Veer, aap bhi na!"

The results:

Repeated cycle of pure toture, over and aver again! ๐Ÿ˜  

Edited by Istil - 13 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

finally a very good episode
after a week's torture.
and iccha dialogues 2 veer indicates she will change.
aaj mein kamjor pad gayi thi lekin ab aur nahin๐Ÿ‘
aaj ke baad aapki iccha kisi ki baaton mein aakar roti hui nahin baithegi๐Ÿ‘
dekha maine kahan tha na, cvs have 2 make iccha strong.
so i am now excited 2 how iccha will face things from now on

Today's episode was awesome....I loved Iccha today for whatever she is....and Veer closing the door on taps was just fantastic...great....๐Ÿ˜Š...yes...Anmol...you always said Iccha will become stronger..and I trusted your words...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
Now am sure taps is not pregnant, she is just playing it out....just waiting to see Veer's reaction when he finds out that she is not pregnant with his baby...he will to just kill her.....but who cares any more..Veecha are together, thats what matters..their love and togetherness will itself kill taps like slow poison..๐Ÿ˜Š...

When Veer closed the door and looked at Ichcha, the silent communication that happened between them was really awesome.....i am convinced that they both know what they are doing...now since so much has happened, they should stop staying in separate rooms...hope Ichcha becomes strong from now on ....i feel CVs read our forum...such a nice reply from Veer to Tapasya by closing the door ...really enjoyed that piece๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by akruz

When Veer closed the door and looked at Ichcha, the silent communication that happened between them was really awesome.....i am convinced that they both know what they are doing...now since so much has happened, they should stop staying in separate rooms...hope Ichcha becomes strong from now on ....i feel CVs read our forum...such a nice reply from Veer to Tapasya by closing the door ...really enjoyed that piece๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh, was it like Veer closing the door after knowing that taps was around?...I think it was just a spontaneous reaction from Veer...but I do hope this also symbolises that Veer and Iccha will share the same room now on...๐Ÿ˜ŠI thoroughly njoyed this episode..
Originally posted by vijayam

Oh, was it like Veer closing the door after knowing that taps was around?...I think it was just a spontaneous reaction from Veer...but I do hope this also symbolises that Veer and Iccha will share the same room now on...๐Ÿ˜ŠI thoroughly njoyed this episode..
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes Vijayam...Veer never knew Taps was around...what i indicated was Ichcha never needed words to understand that Veer wishes to stay with her Embarrassed...and as a good wife she approved her husbands desires
Wow !! what an episode!! am stil breathless and my dancing shoes are stil on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

but stil a few doubts lingering in my mind
1) Was Veer aware of Tapasya's presence.
I want Veer to act on his feelings naturally but not for showing some1 how strong their relationship is....
2)Does this really mean that Veer has finally moved into same room as Ichcha
3)aaj mein kamjor pad gayi thi lekin ab aur nahin๐Ÿ‘
aaj ke baad aapki iccha kisi ki baaton mein aakar roti hui nahin baithegi๐Ÿ‘
does this mean that Ichcha only stops feeling bad to Mai's taunts or will she actually react and put her(even Tappu) in her place.

Originally posted by akruz

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes Vijayam...Veer never knew Taps was around...what i indicated was Ichcha never needed words to understand that Veer wishes to stay with her Embarrassed...and as a good wife she approved her husbands desires
yes, as you said their silent communication and the way Iccha reassured Veer was great...their chemistry rocks..well, now can Veer resist such a beautiful and genuine girl..Smile

yes, as you said their silent communication and the way Iccha reassured Veer was great...their chemistry rocks..well, now can Veer resist such a beautiful and genuine girl..๐Ÿ˜Š

He actually cannot but for Ichcha.....
Originally posted by dreamz12

He actually cannot but for Ichcha.....
You mean he cant and Iccha can.....in these matters definitely girls have more control than the guys...hey I'm talking about normal girls not like taps๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....girls wld actually think the big picture taking everything into a/c...

You mean he cant and Iccha can.....in these matters definitely girls have more control than the guys...hey I'm talking about normal girls not like taps๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....girls wld actually think the big picture taking everything into a/c...

I wish Ichki is like that...............Husband first and for most and to hell with the world ๐Ÿ˜†