Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cosworthkid007

wohi cut, copy, paste saara maal nikaal rahein hain recycle bin se.

🀣🀣🀣🀣
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

@bold black, red n green lovely...btw i didnt think Veer realsied Ichcha wanted him 2 stay baack..i felt he stayed back on his own accord and Ichcha cud not refuse himπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, esp given the fact tht he was angry...πŸ˜† but I loved ur interpratation very much..❀️

even I was under the impression that at the door Veer hardly noticed Taps... after that hug he wanted to stay back with his wife...but was in a dilema... as too stay or go back to his room  as promised to Ichcha ...but finally his heart won n he decided to be with his beautiful wife Ichcha...😳
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

even I was under the impression that at the door Veer hardly noticed Taps... after that hug he wanted to stay back with his wife...but was in a dilema... as too stay or go back to his room  as promised to Ichcha ...but finally his heart won n he decided to be with his beautiful wife Ichcha...😳

I am glad that Ichcha didn't object to Veer and now only wish she doesn't spoil the morning after but instead want to see her blushing remembering the night.😳
Edited by dreamz12 - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am glad that Ichcha didn't object to Veer and now only wish she doesn't spoil the morning after but instead want to see her blushing remembering the night.😳

wish they would show some romantic morning after...😳😍.... with Veer teasing Ichcha about the night before..😳😳... that wud be so cute...❀️

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ red and green, very good analysis, i too think the same.
i am sure she will not regret this thing.EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰
she wanted this as much as veer.
well now i dont mind tapni torture , agar raat mein yeh sab milega tohπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

πŸ˜†

ahahaahhaha.. exactly.. he was a statue that night..LOLLLLLπŸ˜†

I agree with ladybird9 that nothing might have happened that nightπŸ˜†. Going by the knowledge the ignorant Tapasya has πŸ˜‰(remember her telling Mai that the baby is kicking inside her stomach in 3 months🀣) she may be thinking that she can become pregnant by kissing a half- dead, drunk man🀣. I am not very sure, but I think even Aishwarya Rai's character in the film 'Hum dil de chuke sanam' said something to this effect to Salman or her grandmotherπŸ˜†. Veer might have been led to believe something happened by her nautangiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

@ red and green, very good analysis, i too think the same.
i am sure she will not regret this thing.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
she wanted this as much as veer.
well now i dont mind tapni torture , agar raat mein yeh sab milega tohπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree that Ichcha also wanted it because she was hurt by taps- Mai torture and was feeling lonely and upset and so wanted to seek refuge and comfort in Veer's loving arms.
FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

wish they would show some romantic morning after...😳😍.... with Veer teasing Ichcha about the night before..😳😳... that wud be so cute...❀️

Dear CVS...are you listening...😊...the way ichcha used to bring tea for vansh in the morning with wet hair & all...so far they havent shown the same with Veer..I think we will see that shortly...wanted to share one scene which constantly strikes me....when vansh & Veer go to jogis house to drop iccha & taps for pagpheras...and while leaving Veer is waiting for Vansh..and everyone turns and sees vansh busy with iccha.😳..lovingly holding her hands and sharing love bites with her ..and iccha is feeling very shy & embarassed and trying to release her hands from vansh's grasp....the way Veer looked at them with such longing...Oh man like thats my sweeheart in some one else's arms....I want Veer and iccha to enact the same scene with every one else watching.....just wishful thinking...😊
😊
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me also wants to see ichaa's wet hair style

and bringing tea for veer

or one scene of them sharing same bed

but i think there r lot of restrictions for this couple

looks like scared of someone's presence

veechafan thumbnail
Ichcha's wet hair style was shown in todays episode. In fact she is blushing seeing Veer the next morning....Your wish came true😊

By the way, can anyone postthe video of the pagpheras thing with Vansh and veer looking on? Missed that.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next