iccha will change - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

2days epi is awesome, I loved the way Veer n Ichcha communicated well with each other..btw i feel Veer is suffering unnecessarily abt tht night..waise kuch nahin huva thaa uss dinn.going by his GCS score of nearly 3/15 tht night...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

shivani... both demands of the veecha fans have been fulfilled by the CVs... ichcha stronger n VeeCha romance... loved their hug..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†

2days epi is awesome, I loved the way Veer n Ichcha communicated well with each other..btw i feel Veer is suffering unnecessarily abt tht night..waise kuch nahin huva thaa uss dinn.going by his GCS score of nearly 3/15 tht night...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ahahaahhaha.. exactly.. he was a statue that night..LOLLLLLπŸ˜†

arre he has a doubt. so he is feeling guilty.
but did u saw iccha expression when she touched veers hand.
she was crying and smiling at same time.
she looked so cute,😳 veer kitna lucky hain
Originally posted by farah007

πŸ˜†

ahahaahhaha.. exactly.. he was a statue that night..LOLLLLLπŸ˜†

😊
Originally posted by cjs369

shivani... both demands of the veecha fans have been fulfilled by the CVs... ichcha stronger n VeeCha romance... loved their hug..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

yessss 😊 thts really good  hai....❀️ 2 all concerned..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

arre he has a doubt. so he is feeling guilty.
but did u saw iccha expression when she touched veers hand.
she was crying and smiling at same time.
she looked so cute,😳 veer kitna lucky hain

arrey maine itney conc sey nahin dekha will chk it out again..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tqs for letting me know...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arrey maine itney conc sey nahin dekha will chk it out again..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tqs for letting me know...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kyaa fan ho tum.Tongue veecha ko toh concentration se dekha karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kyaa fan ho tum.πŸ˜› veecha ko toh concentration se dekha karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳 I dont worry 2 much as long as they r togather....i will try n conc. hereafter..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›. i always needed someone 2 tell me 2 watch.certain things....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n u seem 2 b doing it now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kyaa fan ho tum.πŸ˜› veecha ko toh concentration se dekha karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I chked it now...its a beautiful expression of swallowing her own tears 2 offer her support 2 Veer who seem 2 b needing itt more than her own self..😊

You mean someone has finally taken those plate full of raw onion rings away from her...or the bottle of eye drops that gel in one place and never fall?