Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 27th Dec 2010

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

dessiguriamerunpollshamnasasalimvatsarajeeniemallika_smk8rachnadhodi713gigi_sekharpushpa_kannanridhanawal-crazygirl-dhlgirlmituminabilamubeensaku1122dent4uziddiladkisp87Jia1--Princess--shivkundanhananesinipillai06cs119desisistersMissbantuvahgarnurulainloveumishalnotsorrykomal_w25rayjstsikkaishaGooddmishimanolizdarcyKavitaDRsonudewsasha_1-Roopa-KhaLidaHprettywomanCrystal29desigrl414mushkan_2003AbhiAniChaudhrytmmnx12Yuvika_15Evash-kavita-shish15taral83sinakRose_Petalsub_rosakadduurama_2010mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123ltl_fanmariescott14magss24mozart66left_foreverlove_u_Sarundivy609rainurubal...Binny...blueopal-Carrie--bharti-Sophia21NainaSengalfuzzyfacevrsharmashivani003spandana11-Ritz-anna44RoarkPyari_Zahrarpmenonknumnumsuhana19NelskabeeraspeakingmeghapartiImmaculateDreamammoos..Gurti-Kash..nivedithajnawaznami2811Prinsesse.SuviSuhaniSoniarani-lucki--Sia---Huma-Rajiniliciouspyar-ishkDew-dropkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anu !!!

Episode was good ....It seems weird during Live update but overall good episode .
But it look liked fast paced they could have shown more jungle scenes ...dont we love jungle scenes than anythig elseWink 

hmm dutta ji waiting there for car to arrive....but it looked like he was waiting for none other than  nakku LOL aag waag jalakar romance ke liye LOL.....and then he sees kabab mein haddi baaji ....he had to say something to him so gave him a tana ab tu gadi chalana bhi bhul gaya LOL what he really meant was take car keys from nakku and get lost from here LOL .....baji knowing he is indeed looking like kabab mein haddi slowly diasppears from the place but magically reaches Patil niwas ...ROFL.

Our akdu still dont want to surrender before her love....help me if you want but I didn't ask LOL ....the jeep scenes were just awesome both of them talking to each other silently ....and as soon as gadha sees fair nakku with closed eyes .....he got the biggest jhatka of his life LOL ....aisa laga koi bhoot pret dekh liya isne jeep ke samne ROFL

Our baji rao excited for his bhao and vahini, giving ankhon dekha haal to AS of their love story ....re re bhagwan bachaye patil niwasiyon se....ghar mein rehte hai to romance nahi karne dete bahar hai to bhi  live update chayiye....LOL

The coat scene was good..... ye jo dutta hai na humara majnu bahut shatir hai yaar ...He so wanted to be close to nakku ... see what he did he came close to her niharofied nakku for a while and then what he did took the keys and went off LOL......Ab humara gadha gadha nahi raha dekhte jao dhere dhere kya gul khilate hai dutta ji  Embarrassed

looks like as of now kala has nothing to do but fume and giving lecture to Ullu (As we know ullu sleeps day time so we can assume what suds was doing during the time .....kahiin pada so raha hoga ullu ki tarah so was not aware of present scenario )LOL...kala tai tera yeh plan bhi flop hone wala hai kal Evil Smile

Another party taking place in PN ....Thats not shocking but what is more shocking is party without guest ShockedLOL.....First time ever in the history of LTL ....but I do get a feeling no guest means no tamasha LOL....Finally our gadha singing a song in front of her lady love....the moment I heard about precap the only one thing was coming into my mind was the sound of dhenchu dhenchu ROFLROFL.....but na re he proved me wrong he was looking so good in precap Embarrassed

hope with dutta's singing surprise we are going to see few more surprises from him on 1st LTL anniversary Big smile

Cant wait for tomorrows episode !!!
congrats LTLans for completing one wonderful year of LTL !!

Edited by Sia79 - 27 December 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalisikkaishaAbhiAnirama_2010mozart66NelsImmaculateDreamAnu-Reddy

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thnx anu...ur funi comments in between make me laugh...
loved the jeep scene, tasha's heart 2 heart talkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n dutta seeing fair naku's face jus proves he loves her!!!
n also suds n baji's scene was wicked... i loved it wen baji sed im jus a servant n i was like dw baji, soon u'll b dutta's right man agen n also his real bro in law wen u marry madhuEmbarrassed...cos madhu is his sisBig smile while leela is jus a cousinDead suds smile annoys me as much as his constipated looks... i cnt stand him either wayLOLLOLLOL

btw anu pls edit in ur post a request 2 all members to post comments in the TB articles and galleries and MV n MR's profile page so tht we can gt their rankings up...cos they hav been down  latelyOuch n also a reminder tht they shud rate the chasker meter

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 27 December 2010 at 1:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Pyaar Keliye Chaar Pal Kam nahin thay love that song and lines.... waiting for the full update especially in green colored font ... from the precap LOL

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hey!AnuSmile How was the shopping expedition?Embarrassed Hope you had a good weekend.
What an episode!Confused I am speechless.Ouch Of course those who love the leads' romance were in for some treat today.Cheers to them.Overall quite a disappointing sequence.Hope they buck up soon and make up for this nonsensical track. Your fav woman isn't done playing cupid between the two roothe huye lovebirds.LOLGod knows what she said to him he went down to the party straightaway and started rendering that glum song to all and sundryOuch 
Thanks for the update!Smile

KavitaDRAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Hey Anu! Its so nice that today finally you got it to update and the cherry on the top was epi started with Dutta Big smile ... wah! and ended on Dutta! .... even better ... isn't it.

I appreciate Baaji alot. He is truly a gem of friend. The way he replied to Dutta when he asked if he has even forgotten drving, reminded me of good old days. That Baaji who was fearless in front of Dutta and gave explanation was back. It was so nice to see that normal conversation rather than watching Dutta bullying Baaji. Thanks to CV's for this!
Then the unspoken TaSha conversation was very beautiful. Too good! Loved it to core.
Infact felt like singing "sachi sachi teri nazrain ek darpan, de dein mann ki yeh khabrain ek palchin; adhron ne kuch na kaha re, nainon ne keh diya .....". MR and MV both did a fantastic job. Their expressions were just perfect!

Nice to see that finally Dutta is able to corelate fair Nakku to darker one. When Nakku said that close your eyes and you will see the truth, and when Dutta did that ... it reminded me of dada. I really wanted him to be there for showing right path to Dutta. Gadha might be a powerful, sharp and dangerous don but he can be easily fooled by people Ouch. Poor him! always surrounded by evil people.

Also, it seems AS is aware of Kala's evaesdropping habit. Tabhi toh poocha, "Khush khabari suni tune ...". Her face was worth watching LOL. Baaji is really adorable. He was fantastic in conversation with Suds. Really a selfless friend, who does not cares if he is been treated as servant also. I hope his this attitude continues and does not gets affected in future because of evil forces.

Finally the precap, it was hilarious for me. I can never imagine Dutta singing Confused. Doesnot  goes with his personality. I really would have preferred some one else singing but not Dutta. I don't understand why CV's wanna ruin this character.

One more thing, what did CV's tried telling by showing Kishore-Kala sitting with their back to each other. I thought party was for TaSha and not Kishore-Kala.

Edited by Nels - 27 December 2010 at 2:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAniAnu-Reddy--Sia--

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thanx for the beautiful update anu....
loved the coat and car scene.....
waiting for tomorrows episode.....
thanx

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Thanks Anu..... ur bit by bit update.... is keeping me more n more excited ..... waiting for your cute comments in green...

Loved Tasha scenes.... especially the way he moved away aft putting the coat on her..... jaise 1000  volt ka current lagne wala tha..... n then walks back to her to take the keys peeping thru her eyes..... I really was laughing when our dear naku was running to get back to the jeep... as if saying ..... arree mujhe chod ke mat jaao..... mein bhi chalungi...

and wa was that ...... tu toh roop ka jaal bichana chahti hain.... yeh kab hua.....
humara gadha .... kya roop ke jaal mein phansega...... ab yeh toh nayu kahani huyi na.....

Tasha scenes rocked..... also the Dutta AS covo where he was trying hard to work.... din bhar to naku ke bare mein sochta raha..... aur ghar aake kaam kar raha hai....

Kal ka song sequence kaise hoga pata nahin...... but i'm up for it.... i love the song.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaGooddAbhiAnimeghapartiImmaculateDreamAnu-Reddy--Sia--

Go to top