Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dear Karan and Kritika (27/12/10)

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Dear Kritika,

I dunno what to do with you!!! HONESTLY!!LOLTongue
I loveeed your parts in todays episode...even though you had minimal dialogue, your silence talked masses!!!Clap
Thanks to the great expressions!!Clap Seriously Amazing modulation of expressions..Not too much and not too less!!EmbarrassedBig smile
I felt soo sorry for Arohi today..Poor girl has No one who can unders
tand her situation...everyone just wants her to marry Chiku...WHY????? Dead
If Only she told Her mom that she loves Arjun...if ONLY she woould accept herself that she Loves Arjun...Embarrassed
But overall very good episode!! Cant wait for the next ones...Clap
Like Karan even your body language was really good wheny ou entered your room... Star
Perfect!!
Love yaa!!Heart

Dear Karan,

Bhai, Todays episode was really Good...I wish i could see more Arjuhi Scenes but The Arjun-Rashi scenes were adorable!!Embarrassed
I'm compleetely in Love with This new Arjun!! Taking the basuri instead of a gun was a treat to watch!! Your Expressions in the scenes where you said that you only need a lil bit of time to win Arohis love again were ...
Perfect!! I loved that sequence aLOT!!Clap
Awww CUte Arjun was sleeping....EmbarrassedOMG that was sooo Sweeeet!!
But when you said "usne toh mere liye toh woh kiya joh kabhi dunia ek saath hokar bhi nahi kar sakti thi...usne phir se Arohi ko yeh ehsaas dila diya ke woh mujhse kitna pyaar karti hai..."
ClapOMG those lines touched my heart!! Because you expressed that you will bear anything for the sake of Arohis Love...Haiii..Mar jawan!!EmbarrassedBig smile
 Expressions, Dialogues and Body Language were Perfect and your voice while you talked to Rashi was Sooo convincing coz it had that roughness when someone is hurt. At the same time it had that softness when someone is in Love!!StarClap
Loved the Epis
ode!!
Only 7 days to go Bhai!! Jao Aur Apne Pyaar Ke Liye Lado!!
Love yaHeart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviLove.Karantackstanu111aAmnaIshana.khanrasika_DS-Zeenat-Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Agree with you Nilo..Embarrassed..Today both of them where at their acting best..flawless acting, expressions..just beautiful..at the end of the episode, i felt like standing up and applauding..theyr'e just awsome...mmmuahClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post Nilo Clap Really Enjoyed Reading It Yaar Wink And I Totally Agree That Today's Episode Was Very Good Big smile Love Their Acting A Loooot ...Both Rocks Star Seriously The Change In Arjun Is Soo Impressive And A Treat To Watch Embarrassed He Is Very Cuute And Smart As Well LOL "Itna Sab kuch Hone Ke Bavajood Haar Nahi Man Raha Aur Jaanta Hai Ke Iss Duniya Mein Usse Sab Se Ziada Arohi Chahti Hai Embarrassed " Soo Sweet ......Anyways Right Now Arjun Has Rashi's Support But Arohi Is Alone Cry No One Understand Her .Well Daadu Is Improving But Its Not EnoughLOL Waiting For Next Episodes And Especially The Next 7 Daays Day Dreaming
nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks guys for liking it Smile

i think the next 7 days are going to be the LAST exams for Arjuhi in 2010 LOL at least I hope soo :)

arshravi

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful post Nilo Clap I second each n every word of you..Karan n Kritz were mindblowing today..perfect expressions, acting, dialogues..luved each n every bitEmbarrassed
arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Loved your post Nilo Thumbs Up

Yeah, Arohi kam dialogues mein bohot kuch bol gayi.  Ofcourse, itni talented Actress jo hai!!!

And Arjun and Raashi scenes were phenomenal.  Love the sibling relationship!
nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you Rasika and Arshiya!!

Arshiya, i've been waiting for my regular readers review :)

arshravi

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Clap

Sorry Nilo, sudenly i got some other important work to do!!

Hmmmm, like always, i love your letters to karan and Kritz!!  Youre absoloutely right, Arohi definately spoke masses in the little words she spoke!!!  This actress sure knows how to portray emotions just with body language!!!

Ofcourse, Karan is just as awesome, i loved each and every single dialogue of his.  He executed them with soo much emotion!!! 

Just Love them both.  There are no proper words to describe how talented they are!

nilo-kmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index