dolly1211

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
LOL LOL

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Oh dreamymoon... your sighings and yearnings are always so celestial, i feel like renaming the pair ArMOON and Juppi (Juppi is short for JupiteriWink) ... *<sigh>*.... then he can be Juppi's moon and revolve around her forever.. God knows, she has enough magnetic attraction in her to bind him to her force-field and have him circling her forever and ever... ohhh sigh sigh sigh...

Awwww, that is so adorable Queenbee, very great wording. Wink

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged

hmm.. they sure get my vote for playing the modern-day Romeo Juliet. Personally though.. I dont like tragedies CryDead ... I'd like them to live happily every fight after.. uhh. i mean happily ever after...

Oh dreamymoon... your sighings and yearnings are always so celestial, i feel like renaming the pair ArMOON and Juppi (Juppi is short for JupiteriWink) ... *<sigh>*.... then he can be Juppi's moon and revolve around her forever.. God knows, she has enough magnetic attraction in her to bind him to her force-field and have him circling her forever and ever... ohhh sigh sigh sigh...

OMG queenbee...you are getting really good at writing...this is so cute...ArMOON and Juppi....LOL

Love your statement.Wink
opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamymoon

Hi again!

After watching this Valentine's day's passionate episode i want to say  that if leading directors of our film industry ever thinks about making a film On "Romeo & Juliet" then they should fisrt think about Apurva & Mona (may be exgagerating! but i'm feeling so )....they are just awesome in tragic romantic scenes.....it seems that they r not only acting but their own feelings are coming out of their hearts ( hope, nothing such!)...

ok...guys! it's now bye from moon who is now going to be lost with her love in her dreams. Hope, u've all enjoyed a lot on this Valentine's day.

arman and jassi  great love pair chi LOLchiLOL chi LOLchiLOL.heLOL heLOL heLOL heLOL

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:53am | IP Logged

hmm.. they sure get my vote for playing the modern-day Romeo Juliet. Personally though.. I dont like tragedies CryDead ... I'd like them to live happily every fight after.. uhh. i mean happily ever after...

OMG queenbee...you are getting really good at writing...this is so cute...ArMOON and Juppi....LOL

Love your statement.Wink
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by opola_islam

arman and jassi  great love pair chi LOLchiLOL chi LOLchiLOL.heLOL heLOL heLOL heLOL

Omg opola_islam, you're finally back from space!!*throws flower petals* My goodness, during your absence so many great things happened on JJKN, it turns out that Armaan really loved her all along and she loves him too.

Oh yes opola_islam, you must be a bit confused since you've been gone for so long, but Armaan and Jassi ARE the great love pair. But not to worry, Jassi pals has uploaded some episodes just for you! Don't worry, you can watch them and see the true lovers.

Now, let's go talk more about your trip to space...*walks off*

Edited by Deli - 16 February 2005 at 8:58am
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

arman
and jassi great love pair chi LOLchiLOL chi LOLchiLOL.heLOL
heLOL heLOL heLOL

Omg opola_islam, you're finally back from space!!*throws flower
petals* My goodness, during your absence so many great things
happened on JJKN, it turns out that Armaan really loved her all along and
she loves him too.

Oh yes opola_islam, you must be a bit confusedsince you've been gone
for so long,but Armaan and JassiARE the great love pair. But
not to worry, Jassi pals has uploaded some episodes just for you!
Don't worry, you can watch them and see thetrue lovers.

thank you, deli. Opola, get excited as you want, but Jassi only loves
Armaan, she was made for him. They are the SRK and Kajol of the small
screen. You can watch Purab get walked all over again.
opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

Omg opola_islam, you're finally back from space!!*throws flower petals* My goodness, during your absence so many great things happened on JJKN, it turns out that Armaan really loved her all along and she loves him too.

Oh yes opola_islam, you must be a bit confused since you've been gone for so long, but Armaan and Jassi ARE the great love pair. But not to worry, Jassi pals has uploaded some episodes just for you! Don't worry, you can watch them and see the true lovers.

Now, let's go talk more about your trip to space...*walks off*

excuse me i dont want to see ur Evil Smile arman.watch alone please.and thanks for ur Evil Smile information

Go to top