Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The great love pair!

dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Hi again!

After watching this Valentine's day's passionate episode i want to say  that if leading directors of our film industry ever thinks about making a film On "Romeo & Juliet" then they should fisrt think about Apurva & Mona (may be exgagerating! but i'm feeling so )....they are just awesome in tragic romantic scenes.....it seems that they r not only acting but their own feelings are coming out of their hearts ( hope, nothing such!)...

ok...guys! it's now bye from moon who is now going to be lost with her love in her dreams. Hope, u've all enjoyed a lot on this Valentine's day.

charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yes very true....As iam watching more and more armaan..iam getting that crazier day by day
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
hmm.. they sure get my vote for playing the modern-day Romeo Juliet. Personally though.. I dont like tragedies CryDead ... I'd like them to live happily every fight after.. uhh. i mean happily ever after...

Oh dreamymoon... your sighings and yearnings are always so celestial, i feel like renaming the pair ArMOON and Juppi (Juppi is short for JupiteriWink) ... *<sigh>*.... then he can be Juppi's moon and revolve around her forever.. God knows, she has enough magnetic attraction in her to bind him to her force-field and have him circling her forever and ever... ohhh sigh sigh sigh...
dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hey great queenbee! i wish if i could be so.....hehehehehehhe!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

I'd like them to live happily every fight after.. uhh. i mean happily ever after...

me too, yaar...me too WinkWinkWink

Originally posted by queenbee

Oh dreamymoon... your sighings and yearnings are always so celestial, i feel like renaming the pair ArMOON and Juppi (Juppi is short for JupiteriWink) ... *<sigh>*.... then he can be Juppi's moon and revolve around her forever.. God knows, she has enough magnetic attraction in her to bind him to her force-field and have him circling her forever and ever... ohhh sigh sigh sigh...

LOL  OMG  Queenbee!!! how do you come up with this stuff????????? btw, then he can give her a "Jadoo ki Juppi" easily Wink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Oh Queenbee,sigh sigh sigh...

I am revolving around ArMoon and Juppi already!!!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie

hey moon u echoed my thoughts ditto.....u know since the last few episodes, i was wondering the same too....hv they developed some real feelings for each other over the course of time???Wink  anyways if this is really acting and apoorva is this great at it.........makes me pause and think if shilpa ever wonders whether he is real or acting when he is romantic with her....LOL Wink

outrageous!! LOLLOLLOL NOW.. finally.... i think i won't envy shilpaWink ..

it's hard enough trying to make out if your lawyer, dentist, engineer etc etc husband is acting with you or not... imagine having to make out when your ACTOR husband is acting with you Confused ... boggles the mind!!!!!!!!!Tongue
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 5:43am | IP Logged
well i must agree they both have acted well....though calling them modern day romeo juliet is going a little overboard..........

Go to top