Aa bail Mujhe Mar (Page 3)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by cjs369

the CVs seemed to have accepted both the demands of VeeCha fansClap...one was to make Ichcha a stronger character Approven the other to show some soft VeeCha romance... the tight hug n I love you was amazing.Embarrassed.. thank you CVs... rest of it cud have been more romantic.Wink..but who is complaining ...happy as long as VeeCha are together supporting each other...HeartSmile
and taps knowing that VeeCha are together n burning to hell was the icing on the cake..LOL
charu , i am thinking these cvs do visit here.
if we show our frustration, they will listen 2 us.
they can also get good ideas from here. there r lot of positives coming out of todays episode.Smile
so we should continue discussing things here.Smile
exactly we should discuss often .. the cvs definitely visits cuz there are just few platforms through which they can get audience reaction... continue continueClap

Yes, our discussions do bear fruit... we shud discuss more of our wishes regards UT n specially our lovebirds VeeCha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by intruderfast

the CVs seemed to have accepted both the demands of VeeCha fansClap...one was to make Ichcha a stronger character Approven the other to show some soft VeeCha romance... the tight hug n I love you was amazing.Embarrassed.. thank you CVs... rest of it cud have been more romantic.Wink..but who is complaining ...happy as long as VeeCha are together supporting each other...HeartSmile
and taps knowing that VeeCha are together n burning to hell was the icing on the cake..LOL
charu , i am thinking these cvs do visit here.
if we show our frustration, they will listen 2 us.
they can also get good ideas from here. there r lot of positives coming out of todays episode.Smile
so we should continue discussing things here.Smile
exactly we should discuss often .. the cvs definitely visits cuz there are just few platforms through which they can get audience reaction... continue continueClap

Yes, our discussions do bear fruit... we shud discuss more of our wishes regards UT n specially our lovebirds VeeCha

Even Aditiji felt Cvs visit this place..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL , good naa if they can see a direct back of their work...i am loving it..its unique....HeartSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Whether that is the case or not, Veecha fans get so frustrated by the constant negativity, (Tappu-Nani, Tappu-Mai-Chanda, Tappu and only Tappu time on the screen all the time) that little positive move on part of the writers, like right now, everybody gets happy, relieved, hopeful and vouches not to leave watching the show. Then the writers bring back several more long, boring, and negative tracks - like now
Nani-Tappu will reign - helped by Mai, Chanda, Divya and Pushkar....  This will continue until the fans are ready to leave again....It is a fine balance. However, for me the writers have played it one too many times. So this driblet of positive turn, though is a relief, does not pacify - unless Ichcha progressively gets stronger role in all/most episodes and Veer-Ichcha more screen time.

Edited by Noname7 - 27 December 2010 at 3:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8divy609shivani9

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I love VEE--------------------------YA encounters. So my choices very much match with one fan group but only difference is tht whn VEE---------YA scenes come, they went in their dreamland and i see the reality. i love the way VEER tount. His SARCASM is very high quality and the way he deliver it just mind blowing. as i m mostly a TAPU hater, i love these scenes, even more thn VEECHA love scenes. so I m getting wht i want only irritating part is mai scenesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noname7

Whether that is the case or not, Veecha fans get so frustrated by the constant negativity, (Tappu-Nani, Tappu-Mai-Chanda, Tappu and only Tappu time on the screen all the time) that little positive move on part of the writers, like right now, everybody gets happy, relieved, hopeful and vouches not to leave watching the show. Then the writers bring back several more long, boring, and negative tracks - like now
Nani-Tappu will reign - helped by Mai, Chanda, Divya and Pushkar....  This will continue until the fans are ready to leave again....It is a fine balance. However, for me the writers have played it one too many times. So this driblet of positive turn, though is a relief, does not pacify - unless Ichcha progressively gets stronger role in all/most episodes and Veer-Ichcha more screen time.

Well I personally feel, therez no other formula tht yeilds success, like a stronger Ichhca supporting Veer in all his endeavours and giving a tit for tat for all the moves by evil Taps..hopefully thts the only case...keeping intact the bonding with this soap
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Frankly speaking I love VEE--------------------------YA encounters. So my choices very much match with one fan group but only difference is tht whn VEE---------YA scenes come, they went in their dreamland and i see the reality. i love the way VEER tount. His SARCASM is very high quality and the way he deliver it just mind blowing. as i m mostly a TAPU hater, i love these scenes, even more thn VEECHA love scenes. so I m getting wht i want only irritating part is mai scenesLOL

I love the veee ..............................................................................................................................................yaaa hate scenes..Thumbs Up..but not dreams so no dreams plzzzTongueLOLLOLLOLLOL...btw when r Mai n Daddaji going 2 VrindavanTongueLOLLOLLOLLOL
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ive never sseen some1 so foolish and so desperate...what will she get...bveer cn neevr love her!!!
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

u made vee-------------------------ya????  even more farLOL

yeahh i love vee--------------------ya scenes toooo coz i hate tapu..disgrace being a woman heights  of cheapnessDead i don knw why pple live in dreamland seriously...that 2 they don believe even what tapu says now...coz deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down she is soo niceee it seems..some1 who cn fool her own parents cnnt be loyal 2 neone

Go to top